Top Bug - Fixed Updated Deluge Feat Bugged

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Balistical Ice, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

The Threat Below feat "Fit for a King*" is not popping for anyone in our groups. We did the whole thing in normal without getting knocked out and only the regular feat popped. The feat isnt popping.
    • Like x 30
  2. AV Loyal Player

+1

This is a longstanding issue and it's frustrating having that 10 pointer stuck unfinished.
    • Like x 8
  3. PrincessAqua New Player

Mine still doesn't pop. I tried reg n elite
    • Like x 5
  4. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Fit for a king plus is bugged because there is 2 fit for a king feats.

There's fit for a king which popped during the event but if people weren't here for the event the the original pops in ttb or ttbe which is where the plus is supposed to pop.

People that got the original fit for a king also were able to get the plus in ttb or ttbe.

Wut needs to happen is for the people that weren't here for the event n have the fit for a king original in the ttb or ttbe automatically get the plus.

If a Dev has question about this just ask me.
    • Like x 4
  5. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

For people that didn't get the original fit for a king cuz they weren't here for the event are getting the original where the plus pop for everyone else that was here n got the event one.

There's 2 versions of the same feat at different times.
    • Like x 2
  6. Hus New Player

Bumping this up
    • Like x 4
  7. AV Loyal Player

It's not "(Event)," though, it's "(Event +)." Ie event and higher, so event/reg/elite. Same as event/reg/elite feats now, they just used a wonky nomenclature.
    • Like x 2
  8. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I did it in normal and elite and I wasn't here for the event. I got the original fit for a king in ttb . Fit for a king plus is listed for normal and elite. This isn't fit for king in normal and plus elite. The original was in the event I got mine in the raids which is where plus supposed to pop. Look in ur raid feats there's 2 of the same feat and is why it's not working.
    • Like x 2
  9. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Regardless, the event version is no longer available, and the feat itself states Event/Reg/Elite and its not working. Its a bug regardless of what type of raid it is. It needs to be fixed.
    • Like x 5
  10. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I DNT have plus either I'm just telling you why it's not working so people know how to fix it.
    • Like x 2
  11. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

You reply confused me as you didnt specify how to fix it, or even why its broken.
    • Like x 1
  12. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I am also unable to get this feat even though I have the others and I've been with groups that have successfully done it numerous times.
    • Like x 6
  13. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Its getting worked on. Check the Confirmed status next to the thread. Thank you!
    • Like x 2
  14. Berza Committed Player

When you say you was in groups getting it, do you mean the normal feat or the event + feat? Just asking because I saw normal pop several times but never the event + one.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the issue here.
    • Like x 6
  16. Berza Committed Player

Just curious (not a big deal getting the feat) but will we get it autogranted if we already have Fit for a King normal?
    • Like x 1
  17. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Mepps, I was legit about to edit my PM to you to ask this same question lol.
    • Like x 3
  18. Berza Committed Player

I'm faster poster in Far West (Europe far west :D :D)
    • Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Most likely not, but we'll need to see.
    • Like x 3
  20. Berza Committed Player

Ok. Not big problem for most I guess, if we already did it.
    • Like x 3