Top Bug - Fixed Updated Deluge Feat Bugged

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Balistical Ice, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I started this thread two weeks from now almost a year ago. I think we're all still waiting. It must have been put on the back burner or either auto grant the feat.
    • Like x 2
  2. hashem8 New Player

People that got the original fit for a king also were able to get the plus in ttb or ttbe.
    • Like x 1
  3. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

If you fix this I will give you ten (10) cookies. :)

Maybe 10½

Please consider my offer.
    • Like x 1
  4. Elda Mad as a Hatter

still doesnt work, i have the regular fit for a king feat, but the event one doesnt unlock in reg or elite, even if we go the entire raid no deaths.
    • Like x 2
  5. Dogico Loyal Player

Was going to make a thread on this only to find the bug has existed for over a year.
    • Like x 1
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

. You said a year?? Shiiiii, this bug got grandbabies older than that! ☺️
    • Like x 2
  7. Dogico Loyal Player

I don't pretend to know the difficulty with fixing bugs but I assume that a bug being around this long should either be fixed or give everyone the feat.
    • Like x 2
  8. Illumin411 Loyal Player

In my senior year college I roomed with some other senior comp sci majors and picked a few things up here and there. One thing I learned was that in the vast majority of cases FINDING the bug took a lot more time and resources than fixing it. But every situation is at least a little unique, so who knows...
    • Like x 2
  9. Revelatiøn Active Player

Hello, any news for this bug ?
    • Like x 2
  10. ElBart New Player

Maybe The next dlc ^^
  11. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

I have people who really want this feat....one day....
    • Like x 1
  12. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Mepps. It's been over a year. What's going on.
    • Like x 1
  13. AV Loyal Player

Ran it yesterday and definitely still bugged.
    • Like x 1
  14. TheRealKismet New Player

This feat is still bugged for me. I have done it in the reg, and elite multiple times with no luck.
    • Like x 2
  15. Designated Well-Known Player

still bugged, tried last week.
    • Like x 2
  16. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Just tried again, no luck :(
    • Like x 1
  17. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Wow 25 likes and it's been top priority status for awhile now and still no communciation on this. Just auto grant the feat already.
    • Like x 3
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm not a fan of auto granting feats, but at this point it seems unfixable for some reason. Still not sure how this is that tough, there should be a simple check...does total death count = 0....yes? Give feat.

Side note...isn't the 'starboy' feat also f'd up still? I'd have to run on an alt to check. Seems like having 2 feats bugged in the same raid would make it more worth looking at.
    • Like x 3
  19. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I personally dont know. But I started this thread a long time ago and it was recognized over a year ago as a top bug and it was just put on the backburner. This is the only feat I need to close the episode out.
    • Like x 3
  20. TritonD3 Well-Known Player

Still no response from a dev? Assuming this is even being worked on, like others have said, just auto-grant the feat so you can get to work on the myriad of other bugs so they're not around for over a year either.
    • Like x 3