Top Bug - Fixed Updated Deluge Feat Bugged

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Balistical Ice, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Revelatiøn Active Player

why not just grant the feat? I acquired all the feats in the game .. I'm missing the one and the superman emblem ...

It's been a year since the feat was bugged, if there's really a problem solving it, you should tune it for everyone. And everyone will be satisfied :)
    • Like x 2
  2. zVeNoMouSz New Player

Again, still bugged and not granting. Mepps said the problem has been identified yet still not fixed.
    • Like x 2
  3. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Any chance we could have some input from TLantern or any dev on this matter? Much appreciated.
    • Like x 1
  4. BloodIust Active Player

The little feats count too
    • Like x 2
  5. Revelatiøn Active Player

Are you going to move or not? instead of unnecessary bugs .. 1 year and a half since the bug and still nothing ... you need temporary workers or what...
  6. GoodieMob1 New Player

Having problem when completing this feat I’m not getting credit form it. Never was knocked out (death or mc) yet I’m not getting credit. Others in the raid received credit. Tried on all toons and still same issue. I have screen shots of actual completion for others in same group. What are my options in getting this resolved?
    • Like x 2
  7. Berza Committed Player

The Fit for a King (Event) feat is bugged, you won't get credit for it, but you should be able to get the normal version feat.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/updated-deluge-feat-bugged.304297/
  8. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Official thread has already been created. Over a year ago. Link is posted above.
  9. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I've sent this thread link to Batuba, Mepps, and Charon for further insight. I'll update when I have a response.
    • Like x 1
  10. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Well guys, after over a year of waiting for a fix, I can finally say that the feat if not bugged anymore. Thanks for all the support. :)
    • Like x 2
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Just confirming this is fixed with today's hotfix.
    • Like x 4
  12. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Perseverance FTW!!!
    • Like x 1