Top Bug - Fixed Updated Deluge Feat Bugged

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Balistical Ice, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

People that get fit for a king plus have fit for a king in the event. Again their are 2 of the same feat. I did this on elite and normal and it don't pop. Thanx for confirmation. I wasn't here for the event .
    • Like x 2
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Any updates on this? With the issue having been identified, I was hoping for a fix with the latest GU but no dice. :(
    • Like x 1
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

It's been seven weeks since the issue was identified. Any chance of a fix anytime soon?
    • Like x 1
  4. zVeNoMouSz New Player

I have ran this three times on "zVeNoMouSz" and once on my alt, "Evil VeNoMouS" and the feat won't pop. Its threat below raid. I have done it on both regular and elite and everyone else in the raid gets the feat but it won't pop on my character. I have sent in a few service tickets and they instructed me to post here. Is anyone else having this issue?
    • Like x 1
  5. zVeNoMouSz New Player

I am having the same issue with the feat not popping up.
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Everyone who didn't get the feat during the event has this issue whether they realize it or not. I get that the devs have their hands full with a buggy new DLC and the economy issue, but one would think since Mepps said they identified the issue that most of the work has already been done.
    • Like x 1
  7. AV Loyal Player

Any progress on this? Been a while and seems like something that should be an easy fix.
  8. PlaystationUser New Player

Tried it again last week. Feat still did not pop.
    • Like x 1
  9. AV Loyal Player

Seeking advisory: Does "Top Bug- Confirmed" mean that it's being worked on or fixed? Or is it kinda like "yep, that's a bug" but not being worked on yet. Also, why is this in particular taking so long to fix? Seems like it would be a minor association issue.
    • Like x 1
  10. Illumin411 Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  11. zVeNoMouSz New Player

I still have not seen it pop or work on to date by the devs.
    • Like x 2
  12. AV Loyal Player

Anyone know if this has been addressed yet?
    • Like x 2
  13. Al Bundy Well-Known Player

Just ran TTBE and no one was ko’d the entire raid and we were never granted the feat
    • Like x 3
  14. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

You guys have identified the issue on October 2nd and its now April 4th. So its taken 6 months to fix this...?
    • Like x 4
  15. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Just how deep does this bug go? Please fix it

Those 10 points messing with me all the time :(
    • Like x 2
  16. Mike585x New Player

Oof I wonder if this will ever be addressed..
    I've needed this feat almost two years now, since I started playing right before the episode changed...
    So it's been broken for almost two years...
    Wow time flies.
    • Like x 4
  17. Revelatiøn Active Player

Hello,

New for this feat because it still does not fall .. despite the elite or the normal.

it starts to be quite long because the problem was raised last year
    • Like x 2
  18. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I once had a theory that because Metal 2 was so abnormally buggy that those bugs monopolized the bug-fixing devs’ time and pushed bugs like this one way down the pipeline...

But then, in a response to a thread in January accusing the devs of ninja-butfing PCe, they told on themselves and said they hadn’t touched the Metal 2 raids since December. So that theory is officially debunked, lol.
  19. PrincessAqua416 New Player

This feat is still bugged and its starting to get annoying that you have known about the issues for months n months now with nothing being done. Either fix the feat or remove it n give the 10pts to those that have been trying to get it
    • Like x 3
  20. Revelatiøn Active Player

hello,
    to this day, there is always news and the feat still does not fall ... it begins to be very long knowing that we are several to raise the problem..

Exactly, fixed the exploits that are worries .. knowing that they are quite minimal
    • Like x 3