No one has really given an opinion of the new content

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by gen1CEsyde, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charon Lead Content Designer

Now.
    • Like x 2
  2. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Depending what the crafting goes for, getting rid of op collections will mean I play less. I run many alts to farm the op collections. Hopefully the crafting for op gear is super rare.
  3. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

those demons look sick
    • Like x 2
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

With how the Devs were explaing the new OP item system, it seems to be grindy instead of relying on rare drops. Im pretty sure they said they wanted to remove most of the RNG from the way we get the OP pieces. In the catalyst descriptions, it even mentions where you can get them. So I wouldnt be banking on the idea of super rare drops.
    • Like x 3
  5. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I said this in another thread.. the devs had a major vibe killing attitude during the stream

But Im excited to see argus in game might have to trade out my science look for a more magical w that cape
  6. Proxystar #Perception

This horrible piece of misinformation needs to be corrected.

[IMG]

Cannot Sell is not 'Cannot Trade'.

It appears that yes you can sell the materials used to level up the new omnipotence items according to the tool tip, you just cannot sell it to an NPC vendor.
    • Like x 1
  7. Dene Devoted Player

[IMG]
    A few seconds after he pauses over the 1/1 one it says "cannot trade" as well.. not sure of this is a mistake or only some is tradeable
    • Like x 3
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Good work, devs should clear up this inconsistency, which is it supposed to be or are they intending it to be a mix.
    • Like x 2
  9. spack2k Steadfast Player

Looks like that piece of misinformation wasnt that horrible after all.
    • Like x 3
  10. DCUO Addict Committed Player

I’m just speculating, but I’m guessing you have to buy that last one from the vendor. I’ll hop on test later today to check.
    • Like x 2
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It's been a long time since I can recall them showing off base items in these livestreams. I'm starting to suspect that since they've had issues in the past on delivering some of the items previewed, they've just avoided showing them altogether. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  12. Zneeak Devoted Player

Planning.
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You call it undermining, others might call it an interesting change from the usual no mechanic, no puzzle snooze inducing tank and spank. Plus it'll be hilarious (for a little while). :p:D
    • Like x 1
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Instead of collections you'll have "catalysts" that are tradeable...money can still be made.
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Usual? We haven’t had a raid like that since Starro.
  16. gen1CEsyde Level 30

Played the outdoor and duo stuff last night only. Outdoor stuff was more of the same with the small exception of the orbs seeming to be pretty sparse. The duo was fun until lb.. when we got there it erupted into a smh fest. Finally left and then went for another go and it was cake. Teamwork was key and it was a disaster when timing wasn't there. Going to do the alert and raids tonight to get a feel. So far I have to say an emphatic #NOPUGSFORME after the first time in.
    • Like x 1
  17. inferno Loyal Player

"cannot sell" has always meant you cannot sell it to the vendor. "cannot trade" means you can't put it in the broker or trade with another player.

Some items have the "cannot sell" and "cannot trade" that means it's stuck only for that toon.
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Doesn’t surprise me, they seem to be trying to chase out the casuals more and more with each episode recently.
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

There was nothing rude about how it was stated, and the fact is we've had too many helmeted styles where the neck and helmet don't meet....leaving the neck exposed. For immersion purposes that looks bad...you're wearing an unsealed suit which leaves you exposed. Aesthetically, it's rather unpleasing...looks incomplete or like your mixing and matching pieces that really don't go together (even though they actually do). I'm glad 9001 brought it up, because maybe the artists (who have otherwise done a fantastic job with styles) will take that into consideration next time.
    • Like x 1
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You ever played a Metroid game? I wanted to have a zero suit look for controller and a varia suit look for DPS but this neck thing has always made it a pipe dream. I just improvised by sticking the fourth world head on my scuba suit because that’s the only helmet that covers everything properly.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.