No one has really given an opinion of the new content

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by gen1CEsyde, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proxystar #Perception

yes, I'm aware of that, my view on it is entirely on how engaging I feel the system is, while excluding the other impacting factors.

The OP collections by and large should become cost netural at the same time as you don't make money, you also don't have to spend money.

The issue with money arises from people not being able to then make copious sums of money from duplicate OP collections because of the monetary pressure placed on them to have the accessible cash to buy time capsule cosmetics and other rares.

That being said, I'm assuming at this point we'll be able to sell the catalysts that feed the cape so we don't know what sort of economy that will actually create at this time.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Thank you devs for getting rid of the collections for OP ITEMS! That fact alone has me excited for this DLC!
  3. Proxystar #Perception

I think we probably need to wait to see how difficult the whole thing actually is before we make a judgement or start to panic.
    • Like x 3
  4. gen1CEsyde Level 30

I have to hold it for another two weeks to know!
  5. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Oh you mean like FORCING tanks to be flight movement for this entire last DLC which is the absolute worst tanking movement so much so that the tanking community has resorted to using Man Bat Form, Clownsanity, Bolt Cola Soders?

:rolleyes:
  6. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I do wonder if you can put a emblem on the Argus style they really didn't answer any questions 9n the livestream.
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Oh yeah, it could be utterly trivial, we have no idea. Like I said, it’s the principle of having a fundamental tool taken away at the exact time I would want it most. Like all the attacks we’ve had recently that bypass shields and ignore blocking, Like what’s the point of even having this stuff if we can’t actually use it when we need it most?
  8. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

There's better ways to make money in game then praying you get a OP drop.
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Well I don’t tank so I wouldn’t have noticed. :D
  10. spack2k Steadfast Player

i doubt that, i mean op collections was something u collected by the way while running content, it didnt even feel like farming cash.
  11. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Do you even get how rude you are ?
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Constructive criticism is rude now?
    • Like x 2
  13. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Yup.
  14. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I'm not sure how BPM was being rude. He simply provided critique on a design, nothing more. Had he called the design names and poked fun at the artist then yes, that would have been rude but he did not do so.
    • Like x 2
  15. gen1CEsyde Level 30

We are down to time capsules for big money makers, but that should be enough to appease my funds.
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’m afraid I’m gonna need you to elaborate.
    • Like x 1
  17. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

It’s sarcasm. Your criticism is NOT constructive.
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Why not?
    • Like x 1
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not looking forward to another dozen or so inventory/bank spots being ate up by catalysts. That's one of things I liked about the catalyst caches....1 stack fits all (after a few dozen box openings unfortunately). I'm fine with them taking the OP collections out of the mix, I never had much luck with those anyway, but the OP item is in essence another artifact/implant...I'm kind of burnt out on the collect-apply-breakthrough, grind.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This thread is about Episode 34. If you think a comment is not appropriate, please report it.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.