DCUO Teases Teen Titans and Augments this Summer

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 1, 2018.

1. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Why not? Give females the skimpy bodysuit and males can have the skirt style from the original cartoon and constantly flood shout with “it’s a kilt!” In all caps ;)

Or males can have Jericho’s outfit.
    • Like x 2
  2. tukuan Devoted Player

Joey better be rocking the full perm/mutton chops combo. Further to that I'd like to see the OG disco Nightwing style. Other than that I'm totally onboard.
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Just because you asked for it... :p

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

What are Augments in NW? Might help us to prepare mentally for what's coming...
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

You're welcome, everyone. Have a nice lunch. Lol.

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  6. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

Meh, after 6month of nothing new worth doing, do you really think the Teasing is a smart idea? Tune in next week and I'll tease you on if I plan on renewing my subscription to your low population, rehash of a game. Now that's a tease
    • Like x 3
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

So gear mods will disappear and the augment system will take its place.

Has anyone yet realized this will mean a significant nerf to our characters until we earn our stats back? Artifacts was an addition on every level; but this is laid out on a foundation of subtraction.
    • Like x 2
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. StealthBlue Loyal Player

So you really think they will leave us with nothing? When we had the revamp we got those mod exchange kits so you could change all your mods according to your preferred play style. These were especially helpful to powers that were previously precision based. Since they are replacing a system, don't you think they will give us what we need to get to the equivalent of our characters current strength?
    • Like x 2
  10. BumblingB I got better.

Dude! Get it comic accurate!

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Does this the gear coming out with the Teen Titans won't have gear mod slots when it comes out in July so it will be ready for the new system or will it be like all the other gear and be changed all together ?
    • Like x 1
  12. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lmao lol .
  13. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

At first glance I did not think that was his foot....
    • Like x 5
  14. Shark Dental Devoted Player

It's not. He's giving birth to another human being.
  15. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Is anything EVER going to be done to make Total Recovery Kits, which some of us sank a lot of hard cash into only to find the kits made completely worthless because they only preserved exos and not the other parts, worth something again?
    • Like x 2
  17. Hraesvelg Always Right

"Devs are silent! We never get anything! Talk to us!"

"Here's what we're working on..."

"DON'T TELL US ANYTHING UNLESS YOU TELL US EVERYTHING. WHAT DID SJ HAVE FOR LUNCH!?"
    • Like x 6
  18. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

They are kinda like mods, they have stats. To get better augments, you have to refine them to a breakthrough and then have certain items to breakthrough to get the augment to a higher level, but it has a % chance to succeed, if it fails you lose all your stuff so they have wards to protect your stuff. On dcuo side, you need catalysts for breakthroughs, and a seal of preservation to protect the catalysts.

So summary, It's basically the artifact system on augments(basically upgradeable equipment mods) in NW
    • Like x 2
  19. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Ugh. I hope it's not like that.
    • Like x 2
  20. EconoKnight XIII Legion

So likely going to see some type of new catalyst style drops in older content.