DCUO Teases Teen Titans and Augments this Summer

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Ionutz New Player

me too have problem with log in on pc us server
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

Status: 6/26/2018 11:28 PDT - We are currently investigating an issue with logging into the game.

right on the main page of the forums :p
  3. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

4. Krossssss Well-Known Player

lol said it b4 that was posted
  5. Jords21 Well-Known Player

when will the episode be released
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There is no release date yet.
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I think it’s likely they will want synergy with the Titans animated movie coming to theaters July 27; and they’ll likely want the promotional opportunity of San Diego Comic Con on the weekend of July 19 to 22. Based on that, I would say it will release sometime between July 22 and 27.

In any case, we should have more info soon. They’re running out of time to release in July if they want to do the usual two weeks testing.
    • Like x 1
  8. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Mepps you said we will not lose stats, but on test you only give enough XP for one role. There are many players who are duel spec'd. I already hear the uproar the might for a Dps now with mods at 240cr gain 1736 might just from the mods and affinities from a the head and legs. Not including when I go to troll role I have the stats for my troll side as well with top mods. Please tell me your going to look at the fact people are duel spec'd and they will be able to spec both roles in augments without losing stats.
    • Like x 1
  9. Tarif Committed Player

Agreed, it was stated that in the live stream we WOULD NOT LOSE ANY STATS with this transition.

We are losing almost 2000+ might just from the dps builds alone the way the Augments are currently being calculated on Test, and transitioning from our leveled Mods.

We are ALSO only getting compensation for ONE of our Builds. We are not recieving golden experience mods for the transition for any other Role or build that we have built up!

There is NO compensation for a fully Modded PVP build, or for the Dual Role that many players run and have fully Modded.

Please address these concerns. Our stats on just one build alone are taking a MASSIVE DECREASE, by Thousands, and whats happening to our Compensation for PVP, Dual roles, and Armories that we have purchased from the market place so that we can build and Mod our other builds?
  10. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

So with R&D what happens to our base generator mods...with lose affinity bonus now....or what...
  11. Tarif Committed Player

From all Im reading and taking in now, , in game, Base Mera Gear from deluge, standard, not even the elite gear, UN-MODDED with no base mods or OP items we have a 17925 Might stat.

Our 8 Might and 2 split mods for the most used dps power build nets us 3400 additional Might in terms of end game mods.

The 4 ((All 4)) Might Augments are only providing 1468 Might for compensation for this new systems Transition.

We were told we would not see any kind of stat decrease changing over to this new system.

We arent even seeing enough compensation for the Transition for one of our builds currently, not to mention our modded builds for Dual roles, or for PVP.
  12. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

Dude I have 20+ total recover kits...I wonder will I be reembrust
    • Like x 1
  13. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

@Mepps I have 20+ total recover kits....u kW the ones I spent real cash on in the market place....how do I get my money bk from Tht...or can u just give me 100replay badges EACH KEYWORD IS IS EACH
    • Like x 1
  14. Tarif Committed Player

Base mods will drop from content now, still able to be used with the new system, but you wont be able to craft them.

Ive seen nothing about our affinity mods as of yet. Im assuming they will remain the same.