NPC's hitting too hard post GU80

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Deus Ex Machina, Mar 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Then congrats on being lucky that no one in your group got hit with Lying Claw's snare with out a shield. It's literally luck. Because you or your group didn't get hit with it, doesn't mean others aren't. I ran it twice, on two different toons. I got hit with it twice on my healer and was out. I got hit with it once on my DPS and was the only time I died. Luck should never be a factor in any raid, especially elite. It's not about "getting better". It's about something negatively changing due to an impact of an update. People are asking for a fix. Not to nerf the raid. A fix for an obvious issue. Something that wasn't an issue prior to GU80.

And if you're talking about easy, then why do people trap the second boss? Or ask if you're flight? Or put on Joker's jetpack to fly? Because content is so "easy"? Yeah, riiiigggghhhhttt.
    • Like x 9
  2. Pher Active Player

Melee Rifle attack combo from USe hitting too hard. Took me out as a 228 TANK while blocking with 56k health.

Also, whirlwind from Johnny Quick in PanE is one shotting people before they even more from his "pull", meaning there is no time to react, nor for a team mate to effective lunge him to break it.

I haven't run EscE or any other Elite raids to comment.
    • Like x 2
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

The Jquick pull was a problem before the update. The common fix was to have the tank in auto-lunge mode
    • Like x 1
  4. Alibaba New Player

TBH all powers now need to be fix. in PVP arena, no skill is needed anymore its only spamming powers, somehow im not sure why but you can't block pwoer combos anymore wich is very bad and strange and unfair to other real pro pvpers that duel/fight fair. But legends pvp is finally stable and i thank you for that. But now only legends pvp you need real personal skills with fighting and weapons etc, you can't spamm powers wich is good but there need to be FIX in legends pvp with the health and power regain, it takes too long time. ALSO the perma stunn needs to get back to 3 seconds, when you finish your power in legends you get perma stunn "the blue thing that covers your characters body" it lasts for 2 minutes if you are stunned enough, or if someone is just hitting you, thats also is very unfair and many people are raging becouse of that, and also "this is the last one" WE NEED MORE PVP GEARS!
  5. Pher Active Player

It wasn't like that. If someone ( usually the tank ) didn't lunge him, then those who got pulled in would get knocked out as the damaged increased the closer you got to him. Now people are getting one shotted without even moving, it's pretty much instant. Weird thing is, it isn't happening every time.
  6. Ully Committed Player

Hi Mepps, in the past you've stated, that as players got stronger from acquiring newer gear and stats, we'd be able to go back into older content and tackle feats, and potentially complete the instances with relative ease. How does that approach, factor in with these recent NPC buffs? I'm a little confused. Also, will this be an ongoing cycle? And finally, I really hope these recent buffs aren't coming from a place, where you guys feel the need to be reactive to certain claims on the forums. Also, can you guys take a look at toning down Zeus' orbital? In Zoo E, that orbital is blinding, especially when the tornadoes are up. They have a similar ripple animation and its hard to see. Or alternatively, you can always make the tornadoes stand out more.
    • Like x 3
  7. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

I would check all their attacks. I don't know most of the names by heart, but I recall about 3 people sometimes dropped to Lying Claw Snare or Talia's backflip attack.
  8. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

There is a huge difference when crazy one shot crits are occurring without warning, some unavoidable boss attacks doing over the top damage and and balanced Challenging difficulty involving mechanics.
    • Like x 1
  9. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Well, I'm CR223 and fought Enraged Ursa in Metro Battlezone and it wasn't easy. Fighting those thing solo even at 150 wasn't ever that hard.
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Has GOMe been buffed too? Seems impossible now, I thought it’d be safe at 220+ cr but it just seems impossible. I only wanted to become a Monster Slayer. :-/ If it’s always been this hard then fair enough, I guess. I’m just not good enough. :-(
  11. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

He could whirlwind ko at full range even before gu80. Tank has to lunge (or DPS if tank is bad or distracted). Water healer could sometimes save, but it’s a mechanic.
  12. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Deaths in the first room are probably mechanics. Stay on ground at edge, out of middle, block when hammer cyc goes to anvil. Move in outer circle to avoid fire.

People die a lot in there to room mechanics.
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Tried it a second time today, two healers solved all the problems with that. Would my hunch that each room hazard is tied to a particular cyclops be correct? I noticed the lava stopped moving after we killed the one that starts on the left. Now I’m stumped by the second boss. I’ve given up anyway. The whole thing has left me miserable and highly stressed. Some things just aren’t meant for me, I think. :(
  14. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Yeah each cyc has a room mechanic.

Second boss you need three tanks: one to pull the boss you need to kill, two to deal with the other 7. Phoenix are healers, Minotaurs are tanks, Gorgons are controllers, and Harpy’s are DPS. Phoenix’s don’t self heal but they will heal each other.
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Thanks for the advice, but I’m just so burnt out. I might try it again once I have a full suit of Deluge gear, see if that makes it any easier. Because I can’t cope with things as it is. :(
  16. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Second boss really isn’t bad. I think it’s easier than first boss. My guess is you tried to do it with less than three tanks. One tank can switch to DPS first boss and after a few bosses get killed second boss. Single target burn really helps since you will only have 2-3 DPS at the start of second boss.
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

We had 3 tanks, but one was squishy as anything, healer(s) kept getting petrified and the dps couldn’t damage stuff faster than it was healing. It’s just no use, but I do appreciate you trying to help.
  18. spack2k Steadfast Player

the stealth attack in ZooE's Last Boss fight does also insane damage to tanks since last hotfix, saw cr 228 tanks drop faster than usual as soon stealth attack occurs maybe its the combination of all attacks which happens idk
    • Like x 1
  19. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

We have been getting one shots constantly from both shurikens and the snare in ZOOe since the update. Where before the update with the same league mates we could at least finish the raid after a few group deaths. Now no one wants to even try anymore which is disappointing
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Completely understand that feeling :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.