NPC's hitting too hard post GU80

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Deus Ex Machina, Mar 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

It will get nerfed, you are outnumbered here.
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Just ZooE will. If you expect them to go back and nerf the very small buff applied across the board, you're living in dream world
  3. stärnbock Devoted Player

sometimes, johnny quick seems to use his pull without warning and though panoE is actually easy, sometimes it just kills you out of nowhere cross the whole room you fight in... it is no big deal, just annoying to say the least... especially since we still have the rally limitation, wich needs to be gone IMHO...
  4. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Could you guys also take a look at Superwoman's lasso attack? This is in regards to Escape Elite. It's a bit odd. Before the update, it would take you to less than 30%, which was fine. After the update, it's now one shotting. But it's not always. I've been one shot on my 228CR toon and then sometimes on the same toon it will bring me low, but not enough to knock me out. I didn't have a healer shield on either when I was brought low. I've seen the same thing happen to others. It's very sporadic.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I have added it to the list.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have this one on the list already.
    • Like x 2
  7. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

executioner in the new alert is op. one-shots me in tank role even with 2 shields on i had 3 on and he double over killed me
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Did he have the Grodd powers?
  9. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

im not sure but he always koes me now after GU80 in tank role with all shields on. hes like 6 bosses in one with that skull on his head
  10. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

i feel like a squashed banana with 370sp and 50k health
  11. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

all that and 23k defense. yet when he hits u its like my ps4 gonna blow up in my face. nothing else hits that hard not even in raids
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

If he has the General Grodd powers, roll away when the skull comes up and he starts spinning. If he doesn’t have immunity you can stop the attack with a lunge. Same thing with the Judge when he has the Lady Sonar powers.
  13. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

roll away? who does that in regular content. u making it sound like it was meant to be elite haha
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I know it’s ridiculous, but if you dare to suggest anything other than an elite raid is overpowered(ironically) on here, you’ll be crucified. Trust me.
    • Like x 1
  15. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

Good players do that in regular content.
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

That didn’t take long ;)
  17. Proxystar #Perception

Normal content doesn't mean you just face roll stuff. Learn to block and roll. I've run the alert after the update many times - there's nothing wrong with it.
  18. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

i didn't know u have to be good for reg content pretty sure 370sp and 2 artifacts at 120 is good enough. i think executioner will get fixed hes the only one wiping me with the floor raids don't even do that
  19. Proxystar #Perception

Having all of that doesn't make you able to just blow through recent content with zero regard, you're at the top of the level for the most recent content, it's not an entitlement to god mode.

That alert is the most recent one and it's going to pose the most challenge.
  20. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

nothing normal about this guy after GU80 something is up with his supercharge mark my words it will get fixed his super isn't meant to be elite
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.