Flash Appreciation Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 8, 2018.

1. BumblingB I got better.

Did you know Adobe bought an entire company to get Flash? Sounds like a supervillain. :eek:
  2. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Awesomely awesome!:cool: Here's memories of the, then new Flash base items.:)
  3. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

What is the max item level of suit guys so i know what toon to apply to?

Nevermind, i see its just a style.
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Hmm, seems like the bonus Nth Metal xp is not working?
  6. GL4ever Well-Known Player

The one in the pic Mepps used is from the interior Flash Museum instances. Not saying it can't be a gift, but more likely he just used it as a backdrop since it's for Flash Appreciation.

That said, Thanks Mepps and all for the cool sale and gift. Looks great! I am just a slight bit disappointed that there's no Flash statue, since we now have two for Aquaman and a Batman, but oh well. Maybe next year (if not sooner)? ;)
    • Like x 2
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
    • Like x 2
  8. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Thank you!
  9. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

It’s working fine for me.
  10. SkullGang Devoted Player

Whats this one per toon nonsense again ? What is wrong with making these styles account wide ?
    • Like x 2
  11. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Loving these retextured styles (like Dark Spector 2018), thanks heaps guys.

Sorry to look a gift horse in the mouth but can we expect that more these retextured syles to be dropped in the future with each hero anniversary... like perhaps Wonder Woman's "Ancient Amazon Noble" in July - August, GL's "Scion of Ion" in September, Aquaman's "Atlantean Monarch" in June or most notably Superman's "House of El Warsuit" in April - May?
    • Like x 1
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I suspect that at some point we will be able to buy the Style for our other characters.

Guess we will have to wait and see. ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

It started working after a re-log :)
  14. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Im not sure they are gonna do those high tier suits since they are quite new compared to the old T2 suits. If they would do other updates I would think they would update the T2 Strength of Hera suit for Wonder Woman and the House of El Warsuit for Superman.
  16. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

If its just a style, does that mean that it does not give the wearer speedster abilities? That's my only question.
  17. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

It’s just a style.
    • Like x 2
  18. SkullGang Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  19. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Thank you. I was racking my brain trying to figure out which of my toons to give it to, trying to make sure I give it to the right one.
    • Like x 1
  20. Dene Devoted Player

He was so good in the animated series lol