Flash Appreciation Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 8, 2018.

1. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

I see your point, however (I think you mean the Tier 3) Strength of Hera style isn't as iconic nor would it be as popular as the Tier 6 "Ancient Amazon Noble" in reference to Wonder Woman.

Also remember, the new scaling on the gear boxes doesn't make it as essential to what tier it is... otherwise players with characters before the Level 30 mark wouldn't have access to the Dark Spector 2018 or the Speed Force Spectrum 2018 gear sets.
    • Like x 1
  2. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lol, that's ok. My bone head move, I forgot you have to actually wear all the gear to get the feat for the 8 points, to start getting collection drops. In both the last DLC and this one. Had to buy part of the gear again on alts for the feats.
    • Like x 1
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

The Bob the painter one is the best so far. Maybe cause Bob broadcast from here, lol. I loved it, and the happy little trees.
    • Like x 1
  4. Maeg New Player

This is Flashtastic.

5. 0riginal R0CKET Active Player

[IMG]
    Tomorrow in the Watchtower
    • Like x 4
  6. Nanight New Player

When I first read the title I thought they are finally doing us OG Dc fans right (OG as in old enough to have held some of the classic DC comics when they were new and knowing that Reeve is the real Superman) they're giving us a proper Super Suit and now a new Flash suit to go with that beautiful cowl we have. But I was wrong Eh theres always next time. Dilly Dilly
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Earth742 Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG]
    Mind? BLOWN!!
    Jaw? DROPPED!!

Thank you DCUO Team!!!!
    • Like x 1
  9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

They are revamping older styles with "new material enhancement techniques". And yes the WW "Heras Strength" is as indeed iconic. It shows up in the comics quite a few times. They arent revamping styles on popularity but rather for old styles in the game that NEED it(the other suit "Ancient Amazon Noble" isnt nearly as old and graphic dated as this/all old T2 suit/s). And the suit is not T3, T3 is the krypton gear.
    Probably better to check your facts before quoting me. ;)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That seems to be the current trend: one free gift per account, unlike in the past (Flush sCowl) where it was one per character, guessing it's just because digital items cost money to mass-produce or because they are still planning on introducing the Purchase Styles For Alts (eventually, some time in the next decade)
  12. Earth742 Well-Known Player

@ Fawkes2574;
    There are 3 Very Rare items that can drop in The Vault, that change the character's movement when worn.
    One of my speedsters got the gloves that change movement type to Acrobatics. I don't remember the names but they are listed on the wiki page for The Vault.

@ DCUO; Thanks again!
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Bat Gauntlet
    Joker Jetpack
    Speed Boots
    • Like x 1
  14. manigoldo98 New Player

friends, how can i get the suit of flash ???
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Log in, claim it, make sure you claim it on the character you want it on as you only get one
    • Like x 1
  16. 0riginal R0CKET Active Player

I love the fact that you are giving us a free style, but I don't understand why it is limited to one toon per account. With the
    Dark Spector suit it was actual gear that could help advance your character's cr, but this gift just helps them look nifty.

17. Kal El New Player

Esta muy barata la capucha de Flash y mas para la gente que tiene suscripción.

[IMG]

Si tan solo se pudiera arreglar el problema de no poder comprar Daybreak Cash en Steam como sí se puede comprar las mensualidades legendarias porque no todos los que jugamos tenemos tarjeta de crédito y es mas fácil comprar en efectivo. Aparece un mensaje de error o se queda cargando, ojalá lo arreglen para poder comprar las cosas del catálogo. Aprovecho para comentarles esto que ha pasado hace meses.

[IMG]

[IMG]

¿Habrá un Superman Weekend, Green Lantern Weekend y Wonder Woman Weekend? que pesar que no regalen un emblema de Flash como el de Wonder Woman y Aquaman, hay en las cápsulas pero no todos lo podemos tener porque es difícil que salga, además es imposible para los gratuitos y los premium con esos precios que ponen, lo ponen por millones y no por $2000, bien hecho jugadores avariciosos, es parte del desbalance del juego.

• Like x 1
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Fairly sure it would be found in the 'Canjear' tab, if you qualified to get them
  19. Earth742 Well-Known Player

http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/The_Vault
    "Movement GearEdit

There are purple-quality gear drops that in addition to a unique style will also change a character's movement mode while equipped. However, the new movement mode will not have any skill upgrades
    RNG, lol...
    One of my Flyers got the Monitor Propulsion Pack today. I used it to claim the Style but I doubt she'll ever use it as it isn't her style. Would've preferred it on a different character, but RNG is as RNG does...
    Might use it as a disguise, or part of a Halloween costume.
  20. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Thanks again guys. Loving this reworked style... and making the most of it.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4