Flash Appreciation Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

As all fans of THE FLASH know, the people of Central City have declared February 11 to be Flash Appreciation Day in honor of the Scarlet Speedster himself. This week is special in DC Universe Online, too, so we're going to celebrate with ALL of the following!

Free Gift: Enhanced Speed-Force Spectrum Suit

All players who log in this week will receive a special gift, which includes a full suit of Flash-inspired styles. The original Speed-Force suit has been upgraded and reimagined as the Enhanced Speed-Force Spectrum 2018. Put it on, and you too can be and look like your fastest self. Check the Marketplace's redeem/claim window for your gift.

Must log in between 12:01PM PT on February 8, 2018, and 11:59PM PT on February 14, 2018. Claimable once per account.

[IMG]

Flash Sale

Who doesn't love a sale, especially one that's all about The Flash?! Flash-related marketplace items are on sale up to 65% off, including the Speedster's Cowl, Flash Base Item Pack, and the Exobyte Data: Flash (for Legends). Pick them up, but be fast, because this sale is only here for the week. UPDATE! Respec Tokens, Recovery Kits, and Character Name Change Devices have been added to the sale beginning at 12:01AM PT on February 10, 2018.

Sale begins at 12:01PM PT on February 8, 2018, and ends at 11:59PM PT on February 14, 2018.

Bonus Artifact Experience

Rounding out the celebrations this week is bonus artifact experience! When leveling up your artifact with Nth Metal (or other artifacts), your artifact experience gains will be DOUBLE all week long. Now's the time to get that Nth Metal and power up those artifacts!

Bonus begins at 12:01PM PT on February 8, 2018, and ends at 11:59PM PT on February 14, 2018.
    • Like x 18
  2. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GRRREEEAAADDDDYYYYGETSETGGOOOOOOOO!!!
    • Like x 9
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Excellent
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Awesome!!! :)
    • Like x 1
  5. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Go Flash Go!!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  6. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Yay now I can get my soul cloak artifact back up that I foolishly got rid of!
    • Like x 3
  8. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

I dont mean to be unappreciative but what is the Special gift apart from the enhance spectrum style. I assume from the statement that tere also is another gift to redeem but i dont know what it is. From the picture i would say the flash embelm base item. Anyone else got that or did not get it?
  9. velvetsanity Loyal Player

It’s possible that the suit is the gift and Mepps accidentally used misleading wording
    • Like x 1
  10. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

The reworked Speedforce set looks great. The emblem was obscured by the glow in the old one, but looks very crisp here.

I thought a boosted Legends of Flash would be more relevant (like x10... :p), but OK... will take the nth metal.
    • Like x 2
  11. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Did miss that there is a sale on all the flash base items, cowl and other related Flash items?

BTW the wall emblem is from the Flash base item pack.
    • Like x 2
  12. Klownnuke Active Player

The original Joker’s Punchline suit deserves the next enhancement. Show the villains some love.
    • Like x 4
  13. EconoKnight XIII Legion

• Like x 2
  14. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

This set has some item level?

Hey, I like to the FLASH!!!!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

Nope. I saw the sale. And thats not what the post mentioned. Its said special gift along with the style. And the reason i mentioned the base item is because the base item you are refering to is this.[IMG] clearly not the same item.
  16. Abel Well-Known Player

Thanks Devs and DCUO for the free gift and the bonus artifact experience!!!

It was definitely unexpected and it's very appreciated.
    • Like x 2
  17. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Oh yea it is very different. So maybe?
    • Like x 1
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Deadpool just did a spoof of that poster. ;) ;)
  20. BumblingB I got better.

I know but didn't feel right since this is a DC forums. :eek: