Flash Appreciation Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 8, 2018.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Normally against 'duplicating' Iconics, butt you have done a fabulicious job (loving the sunglasses on the top of the head), you really need to post this in the Costume Thread :D
    • Like x 1
  2. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

As a graphic design vet of over a dozen years and several professional projects, I agree. The design is right, but the composition, angle and framing of the shot are well done.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Again, outstang shot. You've inspired me to do more with my female flash character using this style.
  4. Vanlock New Player

will there be a villain appreciation week? i wonder how a modified Circe look would look like.or some of the other iconic villain styles..
    • Like x 1
  5. chaingangicp New Player

What is wrong with making these styles account wide? There are a few toons I'd like this style on.
  6. StealthBlue Loyal Player

• Like x 2
  7. AaronDK17 New Player

8. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I always liked this one myself

I always thought the song should be named Ballad of the Scarlet Speedster. That way the song can be applied to any of them. Jay and Barry in the Comics, Wally in the Justice League animated series etc... Truth is I always felt this was really more from Wally's perspective as he used the "Cosmic Pause Button" trick in the comics long before they ever put it in the TV shows or whatever. (Flash #30 1987-2009 was the first time)