Paradox Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Cadens Dedicated Player

Color on the material cant be changed, so you went with pinkish purple?
  2. StealthBlue Loyal Player

They went with that color because that is the color of the bottle forcefield in Gotham and Metropolis. Now if they were dead set on giving us another complex material, maybe they could have done some thinking to give us one that was a much different color.
  3. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Eh, I'm gonna pass on this. Nothing in here appeals to me except for the Kryptonian aura.

Would've rather had a resurgence instead of another new capsule to grind..... but I guess old capsules aren't coming back :/
    • Like x 1
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Yes, TCs are designed to suck money out of you, there is no way to finish everything in a single TC without someone buying stabilizers (either you directly, or someone else that then puts stuff on the broker). It also doesn't help that this TC started early (only 5 days, but still the last one wasn't up for the full 8 weeks).

Styles are subjective. Some people may like them, some may not. Also, not everyone has their character concept match their power.
  5. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Are they live?
  6. Zneeak Devoted Player

Styles are subjective, but I really don't like how they start rehashing older styles to fill up these lottery boxes. If they want to keep pushing out TC's, by all means, atleast but some creative thought into the stuff. IMO, it just look greedy and lazy when you start seeing older styles with a little make-up pushed into the mix just to have another TC to put out there. Same goes for certain OP gear-styles, like the recent OP hands.
    • Like x 2
  7. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Yes, they're live right now.
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
  9. Cadens Dedicated Player

Have stabilizers drop in every raid or even just fragments. This being forced to buy them off the market is setting a horrible precedent future content.
    • Like x 3
  10. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

Did you guys put in the second slot for the artifacts???
  11. DR FLEET New Player

^^^^i agree with this guy.... like c’mon DCUO. We don’t even get one stabilizer from doing the content once a day. We are being forced to buy these stabilizers or do the content everyday for a year to get open a few... starting to make me angry.
    • Like x 3
  12. SkullGang Devoted Player

Maybe its an anniversary gift ? Members in my league have also gotten free Legendary.
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yay more awesome stuff most people will never get! What is even the point?
    • Like x 6
  14. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

Another TC...smh.
    • Like x 6
  15. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

"We went with an Aura that has been highly requested in this game now for years." -Mepps

-Crowd after seeing Bats Flying around the back piece start thinking it's finally the most highly requested and long awaited Bat-Aura sit on the edge of their seats.-

"Announcing the New Kryptonite Aura!"

-Disappointment Intensifies-

LOL. Still going to want that Kryptonite Aura.
  16. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I would only like them if they were separate from normal auras, like in addition to. Still hoping to somehow be able to stack auras someday, at least 2.
    • Like x 1
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you missed today's livestream, you can watch the replay and check out the styles in detail here:

• Like x 2
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Also, the missing emblem screenshot has been found.

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  19. Eve YouTuber

The left character reminds me of Huntress
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

She’s wearing the hero tech emblem so probably deliberate xD
    • Like x 2