The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The Prices I mentioned are on US PS4/PC.

On EU or on XBox prices will be different.

As for seeing any.... all I can suggest is go to the Broker any chances you get.

You go to your Base to repair...... look on the Broker.
    You go check your Mail..... look on the Broker.
    You go Imprint your Armory.... look on the Broker.
    It Monday morning.... look on the Broker. ;)

There are 4 668 players on the EU server that are 207+CR.
    Surely some of them must be running the Panopticon Elite mission??
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Been a while since I posted here... ;)
    Made the Centurion Nova Prime. ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I'm cr225 and run pan every saturday, and yeah I know how to check the broker.But my luck is not good and there's lot less on the broker on eu side than Us side.
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Quick correction, they're actually using the second, current, Superman Rebirth costume. I haven't read much of Rebirth but from what I understand both the New 52 Superman and the pre-New 52 Superman existed at the same time, but then New 52 Superman died, and then he wasn't dead and they fused into a single Superman. Easiest way to tell them apart is to look at the belt and the boots. The in-game model has the full red belt with the yellow in the middle, as opposed to a kind of segmented red belt, and also has fully red boots, rather than blue boots with a red topper.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Was just making sure.
    You would be surprise how many people for who it does not occur to just check the Broker any chance they get. ;)

As for running Pan...... yeah... I was told it was a rare drop.
    Which is why I bit the bullet and just bought it on the Broker.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Small update to my version of the Vigilante. One of my other characters got the Gadgeteer Waist Style in a drop, but I didn't actually need it for that character, so I gave it to him. It's not the best looking belt in the game, but at least now he has holsters for his pistols. :cool:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And then, for no good reason, they added a waffle knit texture to the main bodysuit, 'cuz he gets cold easily, I guess? :rolleyes:

EDIT: Sinceriously, look at this screenshot I just took in Earth 3 Gotham of the Big Blue Boy Scout. He now looks like his bodysuit is made of thermal underwear! :p

[IMG]
  8. Megzilla Developer

I believe the cinematic superman was being referenced for the suit texture.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Don't know if it was your handiwork or not but I like that the emblem on the new model has a kind of brushed steel look to it. You could say he's the...man of brushed steel.

I'll show myself out.
    • Like x 2
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Why? o_O
    This meant to be a reply to Meg
  11. Megzilla Developer

Haha! I didn't do this one, but still appreciate the joke.
    • Like x 1
  12. BumblingB I got better.

Is there a reason to in this game? Textures like that look great on the big screen, but not so great compared to other models. It starts to stick out because it's over detailed to the rest and makes for a very obvious difference.
    • Like x 1
  13. Megzilla Developer

That is because this is new with improved tools, materials, etc and the other stuff is old. Pushing for higher visual quality.
    • Like x 4
  14. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Can We Get a Kilt and Scottish Outfit. Maybe a Bagpipe as a Weapon Skin
    • Like x 2
  15. BumblingB I got better.

I get the idea of adding the new as much as possible going forward, but there is a very obvious difference that makes it difficult to get past. Kind of like Supergirl's Mom in KCT. Highly detailed, but... also too detailed...

Anyways. Thanks for the response.
    • Like x 2
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

We really need the ankle bracers :)
    • Like x 3
  17. Hraesvelg Always Right

I don't think it was the details of that model that make it stand out, it was the disproportional size of the eyes. They were almost anime-scale, and that doesn't jive with the rest of the art style.
    • Like x 1
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Holiday Seasonal is here, and the Captain Cold inspired gear has a belt with two guns in holsters on the sides...which to me looks better than the Gadgeteer Belt. ;)
    • Like x 1
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Personally I like the texture. And I guess i'm in the very small minority of people who actually likes Superman's updated model. I can't wait till you guys update Wonder Woman and Batman at some point.
  20. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

I like the texture of his costume but I miss his old face. The new mouth, eyes and eyebrows make me cringe.
    • Like x 3