The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I hopped on the test server and tried making atom now with that exobyte origin gear :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  2. Draguil New Player

Slushy Cat dressing up like an angel for the holidays, Angel Cat.[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. IIArcFlashII New Player

That’s looks really good almost spot on and colors are great too good work.
    • Like x 1
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    By popular demand.... I made a DeathStroke video. ;) ;)
  5. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

Deathstroke's "trunks" are orange.
  6. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I thought something was off....... :(
    That is what happens when you go from memories and did not read a Deathstroke comic in a while. :( :( :(
    • Like x 1
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I prefer the original version. ;)
    [IMG]

Now I will go do the walk of shame.....

Shame... Ding!.....Shame... Ding!.....Shame... Ding!.....
    Shame... Ding!.....Shame... Ding!.....Shame... Ding!.....Shame... Ding!..... :( :( :(
    • Like x 2
  9. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Jimp! :p
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Once again, keeping it simple. But just as I hoped the Umbral Storm aura works GREAT for a Black Lantern look.
    :D

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Decided to get creative and try to make some synced up costumes with the christmas drop styles.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Worked a bit on my overgirl style.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Finally picked up the Sector Agent Chest Style for my version of Green Lantern Stel of Grenda, and promptly had to change his Shoulder Style, as well, because the chest's built-in shoulder pads clip through other shoulder styles very badly!

[IMG]

Even though some told me all along that this was the chest style to use for him, I still hate it. I don't like that it's formed around a human musculature, that you can see moving as your character breathes, which deforms the armor plates that are supposed to be metal! Look at your character's back while wearing this chest and flying/hovering to see what I mean. Also, Stel's a ROBOT; he doesn't need to breathe! :rolleyes:

But it'll do as a placeholder for the Hijacked Servitor Chest Style, which is what he really needs. Who knows when, or even IF, that'll ever drop in a Lockbox for me? :(
    • Like x 3
  14. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

True but the Hijacked Servitor suit chest style doesnt support an emblem like the Sector Agent chest style btw.
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried with an armored deathstroke since I got most of the villain pvp gear on my hero now :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'm well aware of that, BUT it's the in-game chest style that is the closest to how his chest looks in his most recent comic book form. The fact that it doesn't display emblems is a massive oversight on the part of the Devs.
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

Cyborg ninja, inspired by Yaiba, Ninja Gaiden Z.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried to make Twilights signature style,zombie superman hehe :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  19. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 4
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Think I found some boots for my zoom style,also changed the pants.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2