The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yeah its a bit expensive now but the price might drop later on as time goes by.
    • Like x 2
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

My Muni's current look
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  3. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Iron dwarf.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Wish the Krampus mask would allow for Glowing eyes, but it doesn't, oh well.
    • Like x 4
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Because the Devs went with the idiotic Nu 52 costume, instead of the vastly superior costume designed by Frank Quitely for the Justice League: Earth 2 graphic novel!

[IMG]

Now THAT'S how the Crime Syndicate should look! :p
    • Like x 3
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Oh Yeah!!! Pretty cool Ultraman. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I admit..... I would have preferred those costumes.... but what we got was still pretty cool looking.

Would have loved to get the Ultraman JLA;Earth 2 emblem.....
    But still love the Ultraman emblem we got.
    Or the Ultraman cape. ;) ;)
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You can farm and farm for $$$ and get it from the Broker. :eek:
    That is what I did. ;)
    It is pricey....... but was worth it. ;) ;)
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It's been around $100 000 000 for a while now.

Sometimes it drops as "low" as $84 000 000. ;) (yes I check 10 times a day..... I need to buy a second one ;) )
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you for that explanation, have been a fan of Mr Quitely since his Judge Dredd days (and still use his name instead of saying 'quite frankly', not sure if many people pick up on it though :p )
    • Like x 1
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What Face is that? I don't recognize it.
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well, I was able to make an approximation of Quitely's Johnny Quick using styles available during character creation. :cool:

[IMG]

With the styles they've given us, we have Quitely's Owlman Helmet, at least.

[IMG]

And the Nu 52 Owlman Emblem is close enough that it works. But now I need Quitely's Owlman Cape, Utility Belt, Gloves, and Boots to complete the look.
    • Like x 3
  12. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

well they are using new 52 Superman... which look really dumb considering everyone else still in thier non new 52 version...
    • Like x 1
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Green Knight Face, you get it from the Green Knight Head piece box.
    • Like x 2
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Correction, the new Superman model is based on Superman Rebirth NOT Nu52.
    • Like x 1
  15. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

I'm not a comic expert, but it sure look like New 52 to me.. maybe the devil is in the details... cause i just think, red underwearless = New 52...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I understand your confusion, but while there are similarities, there are several differences. For instance, the new Rebirth costume on the game's Official Superman looks like he's wearing LONG JOHNS, complete with the waffle knit texture! :p

Also, the Nu 52 Superman costume has been in the game for years, it's the Stalwart Defender Style Set:

[IMG]

Color it appropriately and pair it up with one of the game's Superman Capes and the Superman Emblem (if you're lucky enough to have it) and you're all set! ;)
    • Like x 2
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You're right about the devil being in the details...to an artist there are several noticeable differences. See for yourself...
    [IMG] [IMG]

Biggest difference between the two...in the Nu52 style, there are a lot of lines in the armor. You can even see it in-game if you look at the Stalwart Defender style (based on the Nu52 Superman). Then look at the belt and boots, and the cuffs on the hands.
    • Like x 2
  18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

"Green Knight" face style.
    • Like x 2
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

haven't see any on eu side yet :/
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Green knight
    • Like x 1