Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Saturn Girl Committed Player

NO.
    Absolutely No :mad:
    This is a video game for young agers and kids too.
  2. Saturn Girl Committed Player

I don't think so, naked bodies in a video game... That's not fine.
    But I can say that we need more Bra and One Piece and Formal styles for women.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No one said anything about naked bodies. He was asking for more bra/summer top style.
  4. recoil Committed Player

i'm not a fan of asymmetrical shoulders in armor designs but i do love this suit. we do need more full body glowing tech looking armor styles. we need ^this and like the huge light sword from the brainiac guardian in river side.
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Nobody is asking for naked bodies... The most revealing style (aside from the base underwear) we have for female characters at the moment the Circe style, Ancient Divine Sorceress, and that's fine. People just want more revealing styles for male and female characters. Showing some skin isn't a bad thing.
    • Like x 2
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You can go fully nude with certain skins, incase you wasn't aware
    • Like x 1
  7. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Enhanced versions of lantern emblems from 1st time capsule.
    • Like x 1
  8. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

More to the point though, there are already nude characters in the game
    look at the NPCs walking around the watchtower (Particularly the females)
    The one with the blue suit and white hair who is always talking to Flash in the hanger and Cammi the hairstylist in the Aquacultural area...she's basically a nude body with the female slimline style painted on in two shades of blue.
    try re-creating her match with the slimline suit on. Bet yours doesn't have nearly as pronounced a wedgie as the NPC does.
  9. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    Harley's style ^ Hair, Jack&Chest and Pants. Will be cool to have more simple styles like that. Also that hairstyle- Please! More styles for female toons! Less armored.

Edit: Noticed 2 seconds ago I posted in base Items lmao.
    • Like x 1
  10. Biologie New Player

I have a few ideas. Here is a list:

James Craddock (before he became Gentleman Ghost)
    Azrael
    Atomic Skull
    Andrew Bennett
    Count Vertigo
    Doctor Light (the second Doctor Light, Kimiyo Tazu Hoshi)
    Uncle Sam
    Hawk (Male) and Dove (Female)
    Infinity Man
    Lobo
    The Mad Hatter (at least his hat)
    Red Hood
    Silver Banshee
    Stargirl and STRIPE
    • Like x 1
  11. Saturn Girl Committed Player

And I requested for more Bras, first read a text completely then respond. -_-
    As I noticed he requested for the Harley Quinn's Jacket without the Bra under it.
    If I've noticed wrong, I'm sorry.
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

He meant for the male version. Basically he wants an open jacket for male characters without a shirt on underneath it.
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

While we’re on the general subject, next summer can we get bikini bottoms to match the bikini top? (AKA the Beach Tank Top) Maybe the equivalent style for males could be a speedo xD
    • Like x 2
  14. Jason Rage Active Player

Can we get a Batman Beyond movement mode![IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. JKwak Well-Known Player

can we have an Access Costume? i mean he belongs to Marvel AND DC
    and can we have Access as Legend
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

It would be nice to see more eye and hair styles :D.

Prime Examples:
    • Guy Gardner's Eyes when he goes into Rage Mode (via the Alert) where his eyes change to Black w/ Red Pupil's (also a variant version/one version does just the eye colors/the other version does the eye colors AND the black pattern design around your eyes).
    • Ultraman's "Powered Up" eyes the orange with yellow pupils.
    • Tons of new hairstyles as the old expression goes, just get jiggy with it, anything new at all would be rather nice.
    *On a different note, also could we get the Kryptonite "Infused/Dust/Permeating" Aura i.e. in the new episode when Lex Luthor tries to kill Ultraman w/ the Kryptonite tipped spear and it shatters thus revealing a new Kryptonite powered aura around Ultraman - Yeah we wanted that with release of this dlc lol, so make it happen chop chop cheerio and all that ;).

For me it's the little things, the little things are quite big though just so you know, they don't like to be called little either!
    • Like x 5
  17. Saturn Girl Committed Player

@Megzilla
    Hi my dear.
    As just a personal and simple and suddenly thought that just came to me I'm gonna say, could you please put 1 or 2 materials out of the time and on the maps in future as open world collections that everyone can afford and have as well, and don't be just for a few time of dropping and receiving the time capsules and forever please.
    Thank ya.
    • Like x 3
  18. GRAADUR New Player

Hello then it would be necessary to merge the US and US servers as well as the xbox players, to have the opportunity to switch girls because the styles are beautiful women realize that even on pokemon go can change his sex after I know there will be bienur the love feat and war style heart predator that's all for me I do not know if I have to post this comment here but I hope my requests will be seen by the right person ^^
  19. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I’d like to be able to have Starfire’s hair style (using the same color settings/appearance that existing styles use would be fine)
    • Like x 3
  20. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

~just shakes head and sighs~
    • Like x 1