Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I want a voltaic aura lol, just like the alternate hand ones in the weapon style pack that actually go around your hands instead of just being behind them like most auras. I've always loved that weapon pack, it would look amazing as an aura on an electric character.
  2. Sugr Bear Committed Player

While I'm thinking about the voltaic brawlers, I know this is old but any way they could be changed up to not remove hand styles? I'm sure it's unlikely but being able to wear those again because they don't remove my sinestro gauntlets would be amazing. I still think they are one of the absolute best looking things in game, on all fronts.
  3. DanXVII Committed Player

*Nags you about more generic weapon styles as back pieces (ahem a katana with a badass hilt)* <3
  4. Megzilla Developer

I hear ya! :)
    • Like x 4
  5. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Anything Legion! Also bring back Survival Mode for those styles.
  6. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I keep wondering about aura development, you have been amazing with us lately interacting on the forums and listening to what we have to say. That being said whoever works on auras I haven't seen any interaction from. The aura/material thread is very short and I feel like the auras coming out are just random. I know it's not really up to us what gets made/released but if we're going to have a thread like that some input and talking would be nice similar to how this one has been. I'm sorry this is off topic but riddler aura? Kryptonian hand...some of these could have been awesome as different auras. Bat auras have been requested a TON and the Gotham time capsule could have had that instead of some floating question marks lol.
    • Like x 1
  7. Megzilla Developer

I've been collecting aura ideas as well. The character team has access to my request-list so maybe we'll see some requested auras come in. :)
    • Like x 2
  8. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Steelworks robot disguise trinket?
    • Like x 1
  9. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Thanks for the response, it's nice to know we are heard with some things. Can you possibly add a voltaic aura to the list? Just like the weapons pack, not toned down on brightness or the way it moves(over the character like the blasters would be cool instead of just behind). I haven't equipped those for a couple years but I made a new alt last night(alt #18, no way I can keep up with others anyway lol) and was reminded how fantastic those look.
  10. Megzilla Developer

You got it fam
  11. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

@megzilla

Are open chest styles possbile? or to sexual for game?

for example the harley quinn jacket but as all open styles the chest is covered is it possible for men to show their 6packs, and girls also but ofc with under bra.

it wouldnt be that different from if you wear no shirt at all i guess, or might be overly sexual for dcuo?
  12. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

My girl need more hair styles, heels, heeled boots and a nice electric aura (not radiant, real electric) that does not come out of TC's.
    • Like x 2
  13. Megzilla Developer

That's a tough question to answer, since we do have "sexier" clothing, our females look how they look, etc. I feel like that's in kind of a weird grey area. I can note it though?
    • Like x 1
  14. velvetsanity Loyal Player

For females, at least, there’s: Bombshell Harley, Seraph, Heart of the Predator and probably quite a few more I haven’t found yet
  15. BumblingB I got better.

Voodoo, Necromancer, and Angelic come to mind as well. Voodoo and Necromancer have that under the breast black.
  16. Sugr Bear Committed Player

WooHoo! (picture Homer Simpson my phone isn't working right lol
  17. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Like voltaic? Lol that's what I want
    • Like x 1
  18. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I’d like to see better (less overly bulky) boots and gloves for many of the existing sets. The Angelic boots, for example, look SOOOOOO much better than the Seraph boots...and they’re slim and trim and don’t make your calves and shins look like a caricature of a pro soccer player's.
    • Like x 2
  19. OGnOP New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. OGnOP New Player