Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Megzilla Developer

Yep! This has been brought up and my art director is on board with the idea. Just a matter of when we can make some gear pieces!
    • Like x 1
  2. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I'm with you all the way. My main is a Captain Marvel and it's driving me crazy always just having to make it work. We get 600 emblems this year and not 1 that can work as Cap. I've been using Jay Garrick just so I can use speed force material but it looks like garbage lol not like big red at all.
  3. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Oops I meant to quote your other post with the bolt on the chest
  4. DC Urban Committed Player

Ok, OK..... whom asked for the freakin Earth 3's version of Lex Luthor:mad:......Show yourself!!!

I kid, I kid, jk:p
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

Meg do u have any input/influence when it comes to the auras? There is a similar thread to this one about auras and the bat aura is 1 many of u want in the game. A green name did respond about it too saying something like they were getting to work on it. That was a long time ago. We even had a batman TC but no bat aura :(

Also how about a sunray aura? Or a sunstorm aura? The new umbral aura would be perfect for this. Instead of the blueblack that was used simply use red/orange.

1 last thing, we are on the 7th or 8th TC atm and only the qwardian style was villain based. Would be really great to see 2,3 in a row with villain inspired gear/suits. Personally id love a joker one. Because that joker vendor style for villains imo is so weird and just ugly. U guys did riddler vendor gear so how about some joker? Or even better a scarecrow inspired suit where we can wear the hat/helm with an actual mask. There has been some really cool version of scarecrow throughout media. Plus hes 1 of my faves. And im all for the robotic arms/legs someone mentioned above. We need a robot arm that goes all the way to the shoulder. Actually a cyborg inspired suit would be perfect for this.

2 other styles id love to see are deathstroke and the flash. But the armored looking versions. For example flash from the JL movie in my sig. We have more then enough slime line suits. A flash suit with the lightning moving throughout the suit when enhanced would be amazing. Something like this below.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

A shark costume would be nice for the summer event :)
    • Like x 1
  7. GreenLanternSuperman New Player

I would love to see a fix for character names being max length and voice chat not working. Its been this way for about 2 years now with no fix to a easy problem. Ive been told many of times it will be fixed next patch, we are looking into it and nothing besides a name change token. Please fix that issue before adding in more content to a game that cant even use voice chat in
  8. LC 2 New Player

Hey, How about Wonder Woman's Truth Lasso hip style, red green yellow lantern henchman and last but not least
    Dr Fate chest and cape style...
  9. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I'd like to see some variant Star Sapphire uniforms, particularly if they look good when you combine pieces from several variations. Like with the Green Lanterns in the comics, their uniforms are unique to the individual with no two having the exact same uniform.
    • Like x 1
  10. recoil Committed Player

more face styles in general. maybe some horns for the spring seasonal? along the same lines a swamp thing style would be neat as long as it's the alec holland variant with wings and horns. not the traditional look like we see in game.
    • Like x 2
  11. Kestral Committed Player

A proper santa hat would be cool to have this year :)
  12. Bobby Morningstar New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. recoil Committed Player

yeah we totally need the rest of this suit.
  14. recoil Committed Player

who knows? if we have another gotham dlc after this one maybe dark defender/flash point batman's suit might actually be made the gear set style.
  15. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Oh, as a Personal idea, Noooo.
    Absolutely a HUGE NO.
    No more batman styles.
    The only think which should get added is the Batgirl's cowl.
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

What's not proper about the one we already have?
  17. Kestral Committed Player

the elf one?
  18. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Crimson Kryptonian-That Boy's Super everything! Jet Pack, Rocket Boots, Clear face covering Helmet, full gear set,Material, Aura, Hands and Feat, Head Hands and Feat, and Right hand auras also.:cool:
  19. Saturn Girl Committed Player

His hat? Are you serious?
    That's fine but I want his chest style, his coat mustn't be only for event.
    • Like x 1
  20. Saturn Girl Committed Player

My God.
    No please no.
    Not in any more cool styles in Seasonal Events.
    They are only freaking 1 month, and can't get more than some base items and 3 styles just for one character.