Best DPS Power Stats Revamp

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Captain1Dynamo, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

The celestial loadout isn't bad (and it looks very familiar ;) ), but that clipping speed is horrendous, if they were even going for clipping. That's a big damage loss if you don't clip.
    • Like x 1
  2. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Roar heals you for a small amount and anyone in front of you in DPS stance. That isn't in the description.
    Nature has very decent range, you can attack first before a competitor runs up on an add(s) or pull the add(s) over their head to you.
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

if you didnt watch it then how do you know?
  4. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

because "thankS you for yourS time to make this video but to be honest non (kryptonian) of yourS loadSout is optimal dps loadSout.
  5. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Where did i said i did not watch it ? Reading with understanding is the clue in this case isnt it ?
    • Like x 1
  6. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

ive been no1 dps with every power ive tried...as in i played for weeks kept respecing into better and better loads/SP choices...for some reason gadgets took awhile and sorc took awhile too...but i have been no1 dps with both those powers now...not even bothering talking about E or earth...sheesh...you could train a smoking squirrel that job...hybrid ice hasnt made me no1 dps yet...im not a video guy i dont gape at 5 min videos and thats what i do...so sometimes it takes awhile for me to figure things out and i have missed things prob...but if you hustle and button mash you should be no1 or 2...at least up there...every power can do this now...no one is just given top spot but hustle its yours...
  7. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

If you've got the optimal loadout, I'd be happy to test it & see where it falls in the rankings.
  8. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

2nd or 3rd person to notice this ..it is odd
  9. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Thanks, what can I say, arthritic fingers, will practice.
  10. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Great, what's the optimal loadout, I'll try it & see where it ranks objectively.
  11. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Don't want it to be a waste of time, if you've got the best loadouts, then let me know. I'll test them & see where they fall in an objective test.
  12. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

In gorilla, you mean? I'll give it a try, see if the damage per second goes up any, thanks.
    • Like x 1
  13. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Bro i can give you that loadsout for few powers i play but problem is you will not know how to play anyway .
    step one take gun
    step 2 ......
    Edit:
    I dont want everyone to know optimal loadsout why should i ?
    But i can tell you only this that i watched few of y-tubers and i agree mostly with OG Mentor i dont know this guy but he feel this game similar as me .Let it be a clue .
  14. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Yes, in Gorilla lol
  15. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

HL HL HL HL HL HL HL HL HL HL

Incase if u didn't understand , it's hardlight XD
  16. Compound Omega Level 30

This is along the lines of this post...I decided this revamp was just that for me, the revamp that was promised. No more cheese powers!!! My two favorite powers were my two original: Quantum and Rage. I decided once this revamp happened I would choose the power I WANTED to play and play it HOW I want! Without any outside influence I chose Quantum, my favorite power, and I absolutely play it how I want, both roles. I am good enough of a player with higher end stats, so it has worked for me. Of course, I have an alt that's Electricity and yes there is difference in damage output, but I DON'T REALLY CARE!!! Slightly annoying, yes, but there is nothing more satisfying than hearing a group of cheese-power-one-trick-pony-DPS-only-try-hards have their butts tighten up while they sweat that scoreboard because they slept on me...HAHAHAHA!!!!! #Bottom-SelfPowers4Life!!!!!!!
  17. Wallachia Devoted Player

RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE

In case you didn't understand, it's FWEEEEEM!
    • Like x 2
  18. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Most competent dps won't share this kind of info.
  19. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

meh its a rage dood here.... go throw up blood somewhere els smh >.>
    #ragelanternsarewack
  20. Wallachia Devoted Player

NEVER! You can't stop the power of FWEEM!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1