Bonus Currency Weekend! September 14-17

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Difficult to spend my marks if I don't have the renown. :(
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

all nice but: WHERE IS THE BONUS MARKS OF VALOR???
    i know pvp is messed up because devs don't realy bother.
    i just didn't know it was so bad, devs don't even care anymore...
  3. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Mepps can you also do bonus Valor?
    • Like x 1
  4. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Just saw this before posing. I agree, some people PVP but only because we need feats and styles.
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

thx, i appreciate the share and show the need for it. maybe if there is enough ppl, someday, devs may add marks of valor...
  6. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

They added marks of valor before I was just shocked that marks of valor wasn't included. PVP is already lame and unpopular at least make it to were we can get more marks.
  7. stärnbock Devoted Player

also: i got completed the elite gear on hero side, now, on the villain side i get reduced marks for elite gear. of course: i cant get it anyways because i have no renown in the first place... at the time, i could get enough renown, i would have enough marks to not even need a reduction anylonger... this is just... bonkers? or am i missing something? shouldn't the feat that is granting the reduction not automaticly also grant the renown needed for even make any use of the reduction? i dunno. but alts need love too! they could be an integral part of the game, if they would get the attention they are desperately lacking, right now, they are a burden. devs: use the power of alts (there is money to make there if you are dealing with it ambidextrously), at least i know i would love to see any news on gear sharing and style unlocking. and this alone would make the game so much better IMHO...
    • Like x 1
  8. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I promise you it would not
  9. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Well i dont think that make a PvP bonus weekend at the same time of a PvE weekend its a good idea.
    However, i think that add PvP bonus weekend once a month should be added to the game to get more people involved with the PvP side of the game.
    • Like x 3
  10. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

I like this
    • Like x 1
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I'll buy that for a dollar. ;) ;)
    • Like x 2
  12. Myoxz Well-Known Player

Ok but....what about the free beer? :)
    • Like x 1
  13. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
  14. Mazahs Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

I just ran War Zone and while each reward for each boss said I got 2 war bonds and 2 marks of victory, it didn't reflect in my currency tab. I started WZ with 110, I should have 118 when done according to the rewards, but I only had the usual 114 when I was done.
  16. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Excellent......Been waiting for this....;)
    • Like x 1
  17. Wraith5743 New Player

Is the bonus for the basic on duty instances or just the episodes you have to pay for
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Then maybe it should get its own bonus weekend.
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Bonus Marks of Victory are awarded from On Duty menu missions (Raids and Alerts, Duos and Solos if you qualify in older content).
  20. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

I think you just like following me and trying to troll me. How the Hell do I get into War Zone alert except from on duty. Also, you are wrong. you get double from the solo open world content such as the open world area 51 time zone whatever. As long as it's marks of victory, war tokens, or ancient coins, you get doubled whatever you run. I just had a bug which is why I created this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.