Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Wallace Rudolph West New Player

i'm telling this for years now and i know we got flash based items and styles and that's awesome but the thing is there isn't only 1 flash 2 most popular flashes are barry and wally many people wants to do wally west styles such as me but there is no right items for it , wally has different lightning bolt and his cowl is different i mean it would be nice to see a kid flash cowl we have the flash cowl but many people wants to do kid flash styles too. so i'm just pointing out that we need kid flash cowl and wally's flash emblem
    • Like x 2
  2. Crenshinibon Level 30

I'd like a really sick ninja set. I know ninja has been done but the complete Tech Ninja, LOA and the like have never done it for me. I've always had to mix and match stuff. Can we get drool worthy ninja style revamp?

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, it's looking like in 2018, we're going to be needing a good astronaut-inspired Style Set based on a brand-new take on a classic DC hero...

[IMG]

And for the love of Oa, can you make the helmet's visor SEE-THROUGH for once, Devs? ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Like sheathed bowie knives
    • Like x 1
  5. recoil Committed Player

one thing we do need though is slightly more diversity in style as far as outward appearances go. this could be achieved if we had more SEPARATE styles instead of heads in general and poor clipping back styles not to mention the duplicate styles that are only slight variants of other styles. i like the suggestion for ninja themed styles as we do need more FANTASY related styles given that this game revolves around comics. also good job on whoever suggested more armored stuff we do need more armor like styles as well.
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Depending on how that looks, it MIGHT be perfect for one of my characters. Sadly, the Wiki page is still lacking a picture of that Back Style. As far as they're concerned, it doesn't exist. Could you post a screenshot of it please?
  7. recoil Committed Player

there isn't a lethal zealot back style it's a non full body set like the energy battery set or dark defender. they were describing the lethal zealot belt because i asked if we had any waist styles with sheathed swords.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Thanks for the clarification. Guess I should've read the original post a little more closely. :oops:
  9. RedBlue Blur Level 30

Azrael Batman, or something that lets us actually look like a Joker goon, without that damned clown nose.
    • Like x 2
  10. recoil Committed Player

speaking of azrael we could get his reverse batman vambraces and that back piece possibly as collection/briefing rewards.
  11. Riger Well-Known Player

I went through several pages and didn't see the main one I want. Five pages of comments before I just jumped to the end.
    A body stocking type Harley Quinn set. I keep seeing the New 52 look, but it just doesn't have the nostalgia feel seeing her full body stocking always gives me. I would love the crossed color scheme with the red/black crossovers in her suit.

Edit: I would also like longer hair styles. I always liked the was Starfire's hair went to her ankles. I know we wouldn't be able to get thee 'flame' look, but still.
    • Like x 1
  12. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

Skeleton (skin). All bones, no flesh.
    Digital (skin): Neon outline of the body & seams of the worn costume. NOT an aura.
    Wired (skin); similar to Tattooed Skin, using glowing circuit patterns.
    • Like x 2
  13. JACKATACK02 New Player

gunslinger trench coat but instead of the thing in the middle its either empty (with an obvious sports bra for female toons) or it with the battle harness style for character creation.

also the shirt piece inside the trench as its own chest peice

or and i know its been said before of the forums and that some devs had said it will never happen but the ability to merge styles ie have a glove from one style on one and and one from another on the other or have a shoulder pad on one shoulder but nothing on the other or have the thing above with this

or idk how doable this would be sense the game has been around for year and has new gear added with so often but some form of style for the necklaces and the rings we get with gear
    • Like x 1
  14. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

^

Also, I would love to see blue beetle and aqualad gear.
    • Like x 1
  15. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

This for sure.
    • Like x 4
  16. Chicken Well-Known Player

Whisper A'daire, Starfire, Bombshell Supergirl, Bombshell Wonder Woman, Lady Blackhawk Hair, Impassioned Catwoman from War of the Light II. Entangled Poison Ivy from Injustice 2.
    • Like x 2
  17. recoil Committed Player

okay so i was just running my level 19 ice villain through sentinel of magic base and i just noticed how nice etrigan's gauntlets look can we get those next dlc?
  18. recoil Committed Player

with as many iconics as we have outside of everybody's favorite characters like flash, batman and superman/hal jordan you'd think they'd have no problem thinking up styles to be reused in game for player styles.
  19. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

These^^^^^
    • Like x 1
  20. Dene Devoted Player

That chest on the red lantern looks so epic!