Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Dene Devoted Player

I would like a plain version of the tight t-shirt they used for BvS and Jester affection - one that can be coloured AND an emblem added

i tried making the jester affection t-shirt all one colour but the hearts still show a bit + it is bugged with jeans , and a few other leg styles, where they bleed through (reported and being looked in to but still lol ) and you cant add an emblem

oh and small cuffs - think old school wonder woman, and the newer longer versions - have a one hand and 2 hand version
  2. Gerry Well-Known Player

[IMG]

this on a jersey how bout it?
  3. DCs (insert name here) New Player

We need a Robin emblem, or even a Nightwing-esc hairstyle
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Mykedrn New Player

Kimono Styles.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

can we get a tech ninja female style version for the males too please.....
    • Like x 1
  6. Sorcery Dps New Player

I would love to see more outfits with animations on them such as the corrupted helm and the nuclear elite helmet, and vengeance of Hecate helmet Those items look great and would appreciate adding more
  7. Ascended Well-Known Player

Just gonna re-post a couple ideas to keep them fresh in everyone's minds. :)

Eclipso's cresent face. That partial blue circle over his face? We need that.

Trigon's Four Eyes. Just like his kids.

Darkseid's Omega Effect. Shouldn;'t need to explain this one.

Hex's scars. We either need style sharing to become a thing, so I can share the old Two-Face mask (a reward for sticking around through the Sony hack attack) or a new, similar face item so I can finally make my scared cyborg cowboy gunslinger.

Ape/Monkey Head. It's criminal that we don't have this yet. How am I supposed to make a dapper-dressed gorilla super scientist without a Ape head piece?

Aquaman, Cyborg, and villain emblems. I suspect we'll see Aquaman and Cyborg get emblems around the time the JLA movie comes out, and I'd love to see some villain emblems (Harley, Deathstroke, Darkseid, Bizarro, Brainiac, the Crime Syndicate, etc) Hopefully we'll see these with that villain-centric DLC they're working on......

And can we get a full slimline mask sort of deal for a face slot? I'd like to be able to combine a full mask with a fedora or hood or something. Think Spider-Man Noir or Spider-Gwen or Azreal.

How about Hourman's hood?

I know we have a few different "lightning" styles already, between the Flash, Static, Shazam/Black Adam, and Livewire sets, but Black Lightning is getting a CW show soon and I feel like none of the styles above really quite fit. I wouldn't be against him getting a style based on either his classic, Luke Cage-ish designs or the new heavier armor he'll be wearing on the show.

And it's long past time we had a cape that was emblem-enabled. For that matter, a baseball cap and hoodie that're color and emblem-enabled would be nice too (that's not my idea but its worth repeating).
    • Like x 1
  8. Ascended Well-Known Player

Totally agree. That stuff, like the lightning effects on the Flash T-1 gear, is always a nice touch. Could it be taken further? I want to see a tech looking style like that, with gears and pistons that move, displays that change, maybe even some holographic read-outs that hover in front of the face (that'd make for a cool face mask!).

It'd work with a Vixen/Animal Man style too, with different animal spirits drifting around the gear slots.

Wait!

How about a "Sound Effects" style? You could have "Ka-Pow!" floating around the fists, a word balloon around the head, cartoon puffs of smoke around the feet........

It'd be silly, but its late and I think it'd be funny. I mean, its not something I'd grind content to earn and I wouldn't farm time capsules for it, but as a free anniversary gift or a cheap (emphasis on cheap) holiday style? I'd be down for that. Maybe. It *is* late......
    • Like x 1
  9. Sydney New Player

Female Characters : A wider variety of skirts. Tight maxi skirts, skirts that look like they're made from individual string material, etc. Also, shirts that are like Carol Ferris, Morgan Le Fay, and tube tops.
  10. MrFunktaztyk Well-Known Player

Still waiting for Team Jerseys, Tie-Dyed Shirts and Kilts!!
  11. Lexs New Player

I'd like to see future Lex Luthor styles available. You did it for future Batman. Show the villains some love every so often so we don't think you've forgotten about us.
    • Like x 3
  12. AnotherGamer New Player

to be honest DCUO could use some normal to fancy styles, like the jeans style example there should be different types of jeans such as ripped jeans or designed jeans, not everyone your want to look like the every day hero/villains. in this game the style of your character should be important as the gameplay it self. in the end I'm just saying add more normal(real world) styles to the game for more variety for customization.
    • Like x 2
  13. Black Eneas Active Player

We need more emotes I would def like cool emotes you can unlock in the captsules also ball caps turned to side ECT and some cool small interactive mini games inside the metro world. Of like to see some comicshops we can go into and collect comic books around the world to collect things more interaction and chill zones
  14. Black Eneas Active Player

15. FearsomeScarecrow Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    This Bottom.
    [IMG]
    Everything.
    [IMG]
    Plus a scarecrow sack that is a face style instead of a head style. Ofc i'm bias on situation... but think others agree >:D
    • Like x 1
  16. BurntMind Active Player

i swear most of you have the dumbest ideas on this forum.most thinking for themselves as well...good luck getting that style u want lOl
  17. Namikaze421 New Player

Is there anyway we're going to be able to get Superman/Batman emblems ever again? I would want to see them come back along with the league emblems for the movie's release
  18. Gerry Well-Known Player

ME TOO
  19. Taranok New Player

I feel like DC is lacking in generic hero tights, as well as well as hind legs for the wolf, leopard, etc skin types.

I personally would enjoy seeing more skin-tight outfits, involving cloth and leather, traditional hero garments custom made, with different material types like metal and leather. It would be cool if I could wear a regular t-shirt and layer it with a chain mail material.
  20. Kestral Committed Player

I have always wanted an open jacket as a back piece as a style. There are a ton of shirts I would love to be able to pair with a jacket in this game.
    • Like x 1