Now Available: Time-Torn Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

The material is kinda cool. Not a fan of the back auras though. I can see those type auras becoming sets. Back aura, leg aura, chest aura, arm aura, feet aura etc. Might as well do'em like that eh?
  2. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Max Item Level 173.
    • Like x 1
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

and so the broker game shall begin !
    • Like x 5
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

Wont know the effects until we open one, or someone does a random 300 to see if what Mepps said is true. Not saying I dont trust Mepps, but they said they changed capsules last time, and well you see how that went. #Perception
    • Like x 3
  5. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Of course. Best way to go is wrangle up as many TCs possible, buy as many stabilizers as one can afford and just sell everything they get on the broker. The first few days are rich. The first few weeks are great. And not too bad afterwards there on.

Let the suckers gobble everything up early on, then complete everything later on. Since the drop rates are so bad this is what I do. Im not going to sit there and open a $xxx dollars worth of TCs and come up crap. I'll sit there and and spend what I want, throw everything up on AH and come back later on and buy what I need.
    • Like x 1
  6. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Sounds good :)
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

That new Material look decent at best, it looks trippy but I can't decide if it's more in a good way or a bad way... It would probably look so much better if we were able to change the colors.

The new aura should've been full body, would've looked so much better imo.

I was hoping that the robotic arm would cover more of your arm but it looks okay. I'll probably mess around and make a steampunk-type style with it.
  8. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

I still believe feats should not be attached to TC's, all these TC's and people still missing feats from others like the PH material and from other TC's. But as usual I will buy them off the broker, sorry DCUO I cant afford to buy stabilizers, replays, subscription, recovery kits and so on.

Not including it feels like you have to play every day just to get somewhere in this game, like people don't work to make the money for this game and have families, school, studies, a life etc.

But I must say I'm excited about the new content as always.
  9. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Queue the Luke Skywalker dcuo role players lol. Thats what I thought of immediately seeing that.

I wish they would put the skin from the antimonitor event that was pink, white, black? (I think) that the civilian nps had in one of those dailies. I would like that as a mat especially if it were color changeable as well even more.

BTW I hope the new mat is color changeable.
  10. Grifyth RLSH New Player

Dear MEPPS this is GRIFYTH RLSH from DCUO...i'm just writing to apologise for my behavior, and my nasty inbox message
  11. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I actually like the Material and Aura.

The Material looks great for a Quantum type toon.

The Aura looks like it could serve well for a Mental toon.

But like as I've been told, style is a personal preference :)
  12. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I for one am thoroughly disappointed with a lot of the new auras, the killer frost aura was kind of cool and I thought that meant more DIFFERENT kinds of auras, but every one since then has been the EXACT SAME, back and arms. Killer Frost, Starro Spore, Heart Ribbon IIRC. Where's the variety? I also think that if we're going to get location specific auras they should have their own slot, imagine something like the frost aura with a snowflake aura. Aside from that I like the material, for my quantum blue lantern flash alt, and I have a league mate who will be overjoyed with that liberty bell emblem.
    • Like x 1
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

My Quantum character already has the Cosmic material, so I'm a little curious to see what kind of looks I could come up with combining the Cosmic and Time-Torn materials. Still not 100% sold on the Aura, but that could be a "wait and see" thing for me.
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

Lol, didn't even think of Luke-cosplay. :p That's pretty good.

I was hoping for a robotic arm-style suited for my Winter Soldier cosplay, but this one won't cut it for that.

Sadly, I doubt that you can change colors on this new material. The photo in the OP shows the same color on several different toons wearing it.
  15. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

I would like to see some nice aura's based on the powers in game. Like a nice aura for electric (Not material) and maybe some kind of space or black hole aura for quantum, you something to match with the powers that are in game.
  16. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I know it's not exactly what you mean, but right now I have dark blue nimbus on my quantum and it's the exact same color as my powers. It works pretty well.
    • Like x 1
  17. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

It would be nice if these time capsules would just die already...
    • Like x 1
  18. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Material, awesome. If not color-locked, major awesome. Gear style, not really my thing but still one of the coolest we've gotten lately. Love the way you decided on the enhanced portions (didn't like all those zig-zagging lines in the last few). Aura is OK, but not going to jump through hoops for it. Robot arm, not interested.

Liking the way the changes sound, will have to see in practice.
  19. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

Yes the nimbus is nice, but I mean or just imagine if that nimbus had some quantum stuff coming out of it, no what I mean. I know there are a lot of auras that color matched powers but something more unique is what I was pushing for.
  20. Nucleus DC Well-Known Player

DB $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Get it baby!!!!

Not getting mine tho

I'll be playing FFIV online. No cash grab there. Great storyline. Larger player base.