Now Available: Time-Torn Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 1, 2017.

1. SuperBell Loyal Player

I'm surprised you didn't do a stream about this. Or am I missing something?
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are fixing this.
    • Like x 2
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are also fixing this.
    • Like x 3
  4. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Any way that awesome collar part could be made to be part of the cape and not the head....lol. I can think of at least a few alts I would use it on.
  5. SigmaAtom Committed Player

Tried it, seemed pretty decent. Thanks for listening!
  6. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Can you guys also look into this please?[IMG]
    The hands have like a cut off point at the wrist, at least on this character model. Maybe others can confirm if it is an issue on other character models as well.
  7. Elusian Crowd Control

Good job on the changes. I feel like I'm getting rewarded when opening those now, which was a feeling I have missed with the previous versions. Less junk and collection choice window is a much welcome step forward.
  8. killercomic Dedicated Player

Does anyone know if a list of the collections has been comprised and where it is posted?
  9. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Hey, I just finished the Lids of a Lifetime collection, got the Time Worn Material in the mail, used it, got the feat, but its not giving me the option to use it on any parts of my gear. Void, Phoenix and Negative Speedforce are showing up fine but this new one isnt even showing as a selection, like I dont have it. Is there a known bug?
  10. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

You can only have 3 materials active at a time. under the sytles menu there's a new tab labelled "materials" which gives you the option to choose which three materials you're wearing at a given time.

I hope that helps. If you did all this already, then yeah, it's a probably a bug.
    • Like x 1
  11. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Nah it was just me being an idiot, went into that tab but didnt try that. Its working now. Cheers for the tip.
  12. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Does anybody know a reason we can only have 3 active at once? Or how come the material can't be applied to the color channels? That would be the best. My shazam has the speed force material and I wanted to make all the red parts the material, but I can't because I lose my lightning bolt on my chest piece so I'm stuck with just the legs, and it doesn't look right.
  13. SigmaFire New Player

Will the Chronon Active feat be granted for those of us that already have the Mid-nite gear ?
  14. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Are the aura and hand able to be traded? Haven't seen them in broker yet. Also does anybody know if the orbital looks any different? Or why they skipped past sidekick right back to another orbital?
  15. StealthBlue Loyal Player

So, did they default the support role first for all powers on this TC's gear, or is it just tank/dps powers? Its a very bad play when almost every piece of attunable gear has dps first and support role second. In fact, the only other time I remember them being swapped is on the skip to 100 CR gear box. So why the change???
  16. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

tbh they should of never had actual gear in TC' to start with, they should of been just styles like you get in the vault. Then what will ppl complain about lol. b/c its no longer gear? Play the content ;)

that was a major flaw with TC from get go IMO
  17. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

when the previous TC' roll around will this loot picker be in place for them?
  18. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Just wanted to say that I'm really happy with the way the drop rates have kind of normalized between the different collection pieces in this Time Capsule. Each piece feels more valuable, instead of just one that's worth millions and the rest end up for 2k. Plus, being able to select which piece you want gives you at least a semblance of control over what you get. I purchased 20 stabilizers (which is big for me since I haven't bought a single one ever due to terrible drop rates) and was very happy with the pieces I got out of them. Keep up the good work on this one.