Now Available: Time-Torn Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Is the new material tintable?
  2. Fies Committed Player

Really beautiful.
    Given the great quality of these new styles do you still feel the need to attach feats to them?
  3. Scary Jane Level 30

Oh God!! Not again a new time capsule !!
    I never got anything useful from the capsules. And I do not give extra money for it. I pay once a year, that's enough!
    • Like x 1
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

So why is max IL of the TC gear 172? Meaning why is it 1 IL less then the drop gear? U guys remove some of the RNG but then do this? There is always some kind of catch :mad:
    • Like x 1
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

Its 172. Looking at it in my inventory right now.
    [IMG]

So u get a collectors capsule now but when opened u have to choose between the collections u get? Instead of before where u had a chance to get multiple collections? Cmon now. This all just 1 step forward 2 steps back :confused:
    • Like x 2
  6. recoil Committed Player

can't wait to start collecting for the material. i've noticed a profound increase in drop luck in them recently. phoenix material i needed the last 3 rarest and never could get the cash, for the corrupted aura i just needed the corrupted ring and managed to get the citrine mist aura, from the team-up capsule i finally managed to get a material thanks to the stabilizer event. so this should be interesting.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Collections are significantly more common in this setup.
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

As requested by players, the TC gear will not provide an item level increase/advantage on the brand new episode.
    • Like x 7
  9. IamINC Dedicated Player

Has there been any adjustment in the collection drop rates for this TC?
  10. SkullGang Devoted Player

No but we have a loot picker option for collections. You pick one out of three.
    • Like x 1
  11. IamINC Dedicated Player

Decent.
    • Like x 1
  12. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Wth, I'm loving this time capsules, wth.
    • Like x 1
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Collections are more common in this structure.
    • Like x 3
  14. IamINC Dedicated Player

That is amazing , thanks Mepps!!
    • Like x 1
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

People complained that the Shim'tar gear destroyed progression in AF3 by making the TC gear the same item level as the highest drop gear. The same complaint persisted with the Qwardian gear. Then the complaint became that Anniversary Event and Starro gear was pointless because it was the same item level as AF3 purple drops and TC gear. So now they make it an item level lower than second best and there's still a problem??? Seriously???
    • Like x 5
  16. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Final Fantasy 4 has an online version of it? ;)

(For the record, I logged into FFXIV a month ago for the four free days and was bored out of my mind. Diff'rent Strokes... )
    • Like x 1
  17. TheDrone Well-Known Player

What CR do I need to be to get CR172 gear from the capsule gear?
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You should plug the numbers into Odyssey's Cr calculator (I would link to it here but I'm typing from my phone).
  19. SocratesGS Well-Known Player

OMG these styles make the vendor gear look like trash! You can definitely tell where the time and effort was spent for the styles. That and a lack of new style for the purple gear drop is quite a shame.

I like that you are saying that, but like most things I will have to wait and see for myself. Most of the time you act on our feedback and then make an unwanted changed as well. Kind of like those evil djinn who like to grant wishes with a catch.

Looks like this is the catch here. I don't recall a lot of people saying this about TCs. I think the TC gear should be equal to the vendor gear, after all we are paying real money for these items. Yes, I realize that some people will get a few free TCs if they run the stabilizer duo, but in the grand scheme of things you will make additional money for them.
    • Like x 2
  20. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I'm really enthused about the new Time Capsules and all the goodies in them. Keep up the good work Devs.