Advance to CR100! Happy 6th Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

To whom it may concern: Mepps Nerdy jacksters the new money orange lantern whomever decide to read this post....

Listen I play ur game faithfully I probably gave more money then I ever did to any video game company period....your game is the most game played before and after I go to n come home from work....I own the original disc before u guys decide to make it free to play....which is an insult but I'm over it....obviously lol but think abt ur members from day one and our views well most of our views SME of these other ppl craxy azz a bat...lmao nbs
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

I've always been afraid of them giving away feats. I told myself to never put too much time and effort into it, but I did and then this happened. GG.
  3. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

OK i believe Tht plyer is an vet and he talking abt learning the power and not 1233333 spam like ice but actually doing an real rotation like they have on revamp test and from old days
  4. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Wow... They probably planned this lol. Many people don't have those 500 feats nor all of traces of time style.
  5. Here2Help Devoted Player

Never planned this? They knew exactly what they were doing. Trust me.
    • Like x 3
  6. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I remember going into the Intergang missions in Gotham; breaking the chest; leaving for a few minutes and doing it again! It was the most rewarding hours of the game for me. I look back in pride at that 1000 chests feat; walking in and out of a room was hard.

But the 500 duos, etc - don't see why they should give that away. If you're playing, you'll hit that. Still doesn't bother me; I got mine done, and that's all I wanted. I could care less what other people are doing.
    • Like x 1
  7. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

F2p
  8. Here2Help Devoted Player

There are countless players at CR 189/190 who still don't have the 500 feats. You're telling me people hitting CR 100 will have done 500 of each type of instance? No they wouldn't have, and so they shouldn't have the feats. It's as simple as that. They don't deserve those feats.
    • Like x 3
  9. Belthazur Dedicated Player

These Feats or Any Feats Should Never Be Given Away Freely (excluding the Valentines Event) If a Feat is in game then it MUST be earned. There called Feats for a rason not Freeats
    • Like x 5
  10. Patient Zero Active Player

Even if they get to cr 100 they will still need DLC's , or pay legendary to fully use that cr 100.

They will be stuck with the free episodes which cr 70 max.

Even Pvp restricted.
  11. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

The contact feats also aren't given, so they had other options in there.. I also have no clue how many new members would go back and find these feats (without help of some sort) because the game won't take them to that spot after being CR 100 like that.
  12. judgeday1904 Well-Known Player

Im sorry this is a gift to what player?
    You guys call this a gift?

Well lets go by parts.
    First a few years ago i saw something like to creat a tutorial so the players can learn how things work. I guess with this it doesnt matter.

Feats. Well you dont respect who try so hard to do some feats. The time and dedication of some players.
    I have people laughing on my face now and call me stupid for the time i spend. ( thank you for that)

Progression. Well those who spend money to skip to level 25 must be crying in their room.

Respect the older players of the game please.

This is my opinion and so no one need to agree. But this is what i think
    • Like x 8
  13. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

Stealth bot gamma I can't find him or Tht guy NVR spawn they others are on repeat I even respt to get perception and I even used my tank nope can't find him/her whomever but that's one feat like wt legends Shazam NVR spwn so I guess those are feats I'll NVR get points frn
  14. Here2Help Devoted Player

Spot on.
    • Like x 1
  15. EconoKnight XIII Legion

And you are the lord on high always in everyone else's business deeming what they do and don't deserve. Who made you god? Mind your own damn business for a change.
  16. judgeday1904 Well-Known Player

I totally agree 100%
    • Like x 2
  17. Here2Help Devoted Player

So what do you disagree with what I said then? Am I right with the below?

Me: Not all players at CR 189/190 have the 500 feats.
    You: Yes they do.
    Me: I can prove otherwise if needed.

Me: Players going up to CR 100 right now will not earn any of the 500 feats till later down the road, if ever.
    You: Yes they will.
    Me: Well aren't you stupid?

Me: Feats should be earned.
    You: Feats shouldn't be earned.
    Me: Clearly you're too feeble-minded to see what a feat really is.

It's not about me being a 'god'. It's me and others investing time into feats for them to completely change the meaning of what a feat is and give them out to people who don't deserve to have them.

Mind my business? This is exactly my business unless no one on my server is using this boost to gain undeserved feats.
    • Like x 3
  18. Kronimus New Player

Wow I have lurked on these boards for along time and have played this game off and on since it first came out. It's free stuff and how the hell does a company that's for profit owe you any extra stuff. You pay monthly and you get things for that anything else is just gravy. I mean obviously everyone is free to express their opinion and all that. Just like I'm free to express mine on how you guys are coming off.
  19. Proxystar #Perception

OMFG $50

those will sell like hotcakes I'm sure lol lol lol

Swtor charge $25 for their level 60 token although it has been on a permanent 40% off sale since its release :p
    • Like x 1
  20. comrade sonya Committed Player

I still think this wasn't a well thought for long standing members but as someone who doesn't have the 1000 treasure chest feat I will gladly accept unlocking it on my main from a new 100cr all. Thanks devs :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.