Stats Revamp: Leveling 1-30

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Quixotic, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Confirmed it happened to me as well.
    • Like x 1
  2. Black Jaq Devoted Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: Area 51
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 11
    • Faction: Hero
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: All bosses
    • Details: the bosses had very little health and didn't seem to do much damage, basically comparable with the non-boss NPCs
  3. cease94 Active Player

3 bugs so far,
    - when finished with Dr.Psycho going back to the exit activates the hide and seek part again.
    - when fighting lex as a super man mission it bugs out and he gets immune to dmg, a fix for who ever stuck there so..activate the EMP asap with not a second to wait that will 1 shot him and u can move on.
    - and ofc the doctor's in the brother blood mission staying at 1% health an getting immune to dmg.
  4. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Very similar experience on the ship.
    • Region/Instance/Mission: Brainiac Harvester Ship
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 1-3
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Final fight alongside Superman
    • Details: The adds coming out of the teleporters were extremely weak. A single, quick range attack was KO'ing them. It was a bit like running the vault. I was using hand blasters. I never had to use any weapon combos or powers, just tap, tap, tap.
  5. BumblingB I got better.

• Region/Instance/Mission: Gotham/Scarecrow/Starting Quest
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: level 3~9
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Various NPCs
    • Details: As I was leveling, there was a significant number of NPCs that just felt like too much health. More so than ones that should. The MatchNPCs especially. When I was running the final instance part, they were the only things that I had a hard time to kill and I don't mean because of their counter mechanics, they just didn't want to die. Also, the NPCs that spawn with Scarecrow have more health than Scarecrow. I one shot him, but not them. I think his health or their health needs to be looked at based on what you would think is necessary.
    • Region/Instance/Mission: Gotham University/Isis Quest
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: level 27~28
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Various NPCs/Isis fight
    • Details: As I was leveling in this area, the Match NPCs again feel like they have too much health. / When I was doing the zombie part, there didn't seem to be a power return on that transformation nor do I think I got any power just from comboing. That might need to get looked at. / In the Isis fight, the two Elite Royal Guardsman were ridiculous and would probably gate any normal player. DW MatchNPCs in general are very aggressive, which is fine, but these guys can turn you into a mummy. Which is not okay. You can't breakout, you can't move, you just have to stand there while they wail on you until the effects wear off. They were by far the hardest things to deal with in that fight. I had to kite them around the room to try and separate them. It was just difficult to handle. I at least could manage it with 2 soders, but I don't think anyone would want to continue the fight with them. Either remove the mummification or allow us to break out of it. (Also lower their health as all matches should be.)
    • [IMG]
    • Region/Instance/Mission: Metropolis/Hospital/Brother Blood - Raven
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: level 21
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Doctors NPCs
    • Details: As others have pointed out, the Doctors don't die. They just follow you around. Made the last fight a lot harder when you can't get out of combat before it.
    • [IMG]
    Feedback: There felt like there was a lot of areas where the NPCs had either too low or too high of health pool. There are still too many objectives in the 25+ quest that make them drag out way longer than they should and kind of turn me off. I love the changes from levels 1~18. Matter of fact, it felt "super". I actually felt strong against enemies as long as I paid attention.
    Areas of negative feedback, Aquaman, Omac and Spectre quest especially have some spots that is very difficult to do solo w/o getting swarmed OR have too many objectives that sometimes conflict with itself. (Fortify souls, lure souls, etc.)
    • Like x 2
  6. cease94 Active Player

a possible bug,
    - at the temple of crime, the question didn't come out for me when i got Bruno mannheim low on health which leads to me killing him and i still need to talk to her to get the mission done and the instance closed.

EDIT: re ran it and it worked fine.
  7. Celestial Powers Committed Player

^ This

• Region/Instance/Mission: Instance before you face Bruno Mannheim
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: level 25
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Whisper D-Aire
    • Details: Felt really strong to deal against as she dealt a lot of damage and It took me a while to kill her. Almost died D:
  8. DCUO Addict Committed Player

All this feedback is really helpful to fellow testers, too, so we can be on the lookout. I'm at lvl 13 and it's good to know what to be aware of when I jump back on. Thanks, BB!

Based on my experience on live, I respectfully disagree that there are too many objectives in later missions. Those are some of the best plot arcs in the game, and I would hate to see them shortened. I know when you've done it 100 times (literally for some of us alt-aholics!), it can get tedious, but I think those missions are super engaging for new players. I'll let you know if my opinion changes after going through it on test.
  9. Elusian Crowd Control

• Region/Instance/Mission: Metropolis Chinatown MPD Station
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 12
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Zatanna NPC Questgiver
    • Details: After finishing the Trigon questline from lvl 9 to 12 Zatanna gave me a weapon box that contained a Staff but I'm a Handblaster user. No other weapon unlocked at this point.
    • Like x 1
  10. Elusian Crowd Control

Region/Instance/Mission: WatchtowerMy Character Level/Combat Rating: 17-18Faction: HeroFight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Watchtower Introduction Tour
    Details: Done the Watchtower Tour and on the last part of the tour in the Tech Wing when activating the console I wanted to warp rally to speed up the process and move straight back to the Magic Wing (Wonder Woman Mentor). However, I got a black loading screen and shortly after the game crashed on warp rally.
  11. DCUO Addict Committed Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: The Demon Inside (Raven Mission)
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 11-13
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Titans fight.
    • Details: The healing barrel is only giving 4 power back. That seems very low.
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Final reward box.
    • Details: Final award box is awarding the wrong weapon. I have two handed, but I received a staff. My teammate has hand blaster and received a bow. Neither of us had any weapons unlocked except our main weapons.
  12. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

can confirm this with all healing barrel it gives a lot of health but power it does not.
  13. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: Gotham (The GreenHouse) Poison ivy mission
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 19
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Robin mid boss fight
    • Details: Robin Mid Boss seem to be only doing 10 dmg or less with his attacks His Special move did 0 dmg at all i was able to Resist it each time he used it, i know hes like a mini boss but his attacks just wasn't there. (Not the main boss) the Mid (Boss) :D
  14. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Giganta mission no real problems.

Completed at level 14

Meta Human Research Wing: DR Psycho was too easy imo, Giganta makes him look like a joke. Completed at level 15

Bug report: Metahuman Research wing:

-Still says follow DR psycho to supergirl despite being completed.
    [IMG]

As you can see, I completed the mission as it says"Leave Lex's meta wing"

But the text "-follow DR Psycho to Supergirl" is still showing up when it shouldn't.

No issues with other leveling missions so far.(Minus the Doctor Bug in the Brother Blood Mission)
  15. DCUO Addict Committed Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: Making it to 10th level
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 10
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Mail from Oracle with role-specific ring
    • Details: This used to come in the mail when you hit 10th level. As of now, I'm 13th level and haven't received it.
  16. L T Devoted Player

There's no more "save the world" mission in the police station? or was that just disabled on test because of the old bug with skipping levels?

Also, when you start out in the safehouse, there's no booster tour available. The first one is usually a tour of your first mission.
  17. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

This even at level 20. Noone can progress past 18-20 on test without mepps intervention.
  18. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Bug report: Blocking a Trash Mob does Major Damage.

Details: If you press the block button and the boss or Trash mob Lunges at you, you do around 725 damage from countering them.

That's too much damage if you ask me, because it takes half of the trash's mobs health bar away.

Edit:
    Interrupting(Lunging someone) does too much damage as well. I countered Deathstroke and I hit 568 damage from interrupting.
  19. DCUO Addict Committed Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: Area 51
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 10-15
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Mobs, Sub-bosses
    • Details: The HP balance is way off.
      • The mobs take a very long time to kill. This is crazy, especially on the first board when you have to KO 50 adds.
      • The sub-bosses are like tissue paper. They're easier to KO than some of the adds.
      • The final boss fight is just right (Goldilocks!). The boss takes a bit of time to defeat. The teleportation attack does a decent amount of damage if you're not blocking. The adds that come out are much better balanced in terms of HP than the ones on the other boards. It was definitely the only part of the alert that my group enjoyed. The rest whiplashes back and forth between a tedious slog and way-to-easy sub-boss fights.
  20. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

• Mission: Intergang Warehouse
    • Boss Whisper a'daire.
    She's beatable, I defeated her at Level 23 with my Mental DPS.
    But you'll need a strategy to do it.
    1. Carry some form of Soder Cola in your inventory.
    2. When she does any form of melee combos, or special attacks: Block as they do high amounts of damage.
    3. If you have one or the other: Use a shield and healing as often as you can.
    4. Burn her with melee combos and powers and sustain your power bar. She stuns you a lot.
    5. It's worth noting that you can have Healing and Shield Supercharges since Whisper a'Daire doesn't count for the School of Hard Knocks feat.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.