Stats Revamp: Leveling 1-30

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Quixotic, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quixotic Developer

Please use this thread for feedback on your experiences leveling 1-30. How does the content feel overall? What places feel too easy or too hard? Please be as specific as possible in describing where you are and what you are seeing.

Consider using this basic format:
    • Region/Instance/Mission: Watchtower
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 37
    • Faction: Hero
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Mepps
    • Details: In the boss fight with Mepps, Mepps hits really hard compared to all of the other NPCs around him. He seems really overpowered.
    - Quixotic
  2. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Region: Metropolis
    My Character Level: 6
    Fight: MPD 3rd Precinct Rookie Aerial Movement Challenge
    Details: The first time I attempted this race, flying through a ring would put my character in slow movement mode for a few seconds. It was impossible to complete the race like this. After completing a couple other missions, I came back and everything worked correctly.
  3. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Region: Metropolis
    My Character Level: 6
    Details: "The Vault" is appearing twice in my Journal at level 6.
    [IMG]
  4. SkullGang Devoted Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: Old Star Labs
    • My Character Level: 18
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Lex
    • Details: Lex is hitting way too hard. 4 tap combos are taking more than half of my health. He also can't be damaged when you activate the EMP.
  5. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I can confirm this. And add somehow Superman in that mission dies super quick as well.

In one of my attempts after activating the EMP luthor died Imedeately, and the superman.
    • Like x 1
  6. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I confirm and while trying to do the mission at level 13 with ambush bug I got this:
    Somehow both vaults got combined the seasonal and the normal one

[IMG]
  7. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Bug report:
    Scarecrow's hideout: Scarecrow himself can be one shotted simply by lunging at him.

Did Scarecrow's hideout at Level 8.
    Cape Carmine Lighthouse: Bane's damage out put only ranges from 8 to 21. From my experience the trash mobs are actually dealing more damage then Bane himself.

Completed Cape Carmine's Lighthouse at level 11.

I'll submit more post as I continue to level up my Mental test character.
  8. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i am level 16 doing this mission.
    The joker fun house adds were very easy kinda wish they did more dmg and harley Super move was doing less dmg than her Regular moves i feel that it should do more dmg considering it's suppose to be her big move.
  9. deadkill New Player

Once you get to lvl 16 with superman as ur mentor; while doing the mission: exobyte entrenchment
    Lex Luther dmg is bugged(he killed me in like 5 secs) please let me know if im the only one with this issue or its everyone :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Celestial Powers Committed Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: Metro
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 19
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Brother Blood
    • Details: In the first Brother Blood Instance, some of the doctors do not die and stay as enemies with 1% life, they're invincible.
    • Like x 1
  11. Derio 15000 Post Club

Region/Instance: Gotham sewers
    My character: lvl 8
    Fight/Boss mechanic: Scarecrow final form
    Details: Once you get past Scarecrows hallucinations and he comes out along with 2 goons, you can 1 shot him with 1 weapon attack, his goons have reasonable amount of health though. In regards to the entire instance, only Scarecrows health at the very end needs adjusting.
  12. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i can confirm this bug as it happen to me& a league mate and Trexlight who stream and showed the bug during his Stream.
  13. Cyro Committed Player

You are not everyone with supes as mentor is having this issue
  14. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  15. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

• Region/Instance/Mission: Brainiac Harvester Ship
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 1-3
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Brainiac Overseer
    • Details: After the Brainiac Overseer does Skull warned charge attack, I hit him with a basic Hold Range attack and it 1 shot him. This happened at the first encounter in the second room and again in the final room before the final boss of the introduction mission.

Not sure if other weapons were doing this, but I was using Shield and the Sidearm Throw. It hit for 720 damage on Brainiac Overseer.
    • Like x 1
  16. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Region: Brother Blood solo Instance
    My Character Level: 19
    Fight: Doctor
    Details: The Doctors seem to be unkillable. You get them down to a sliver of health, they turn green, and you can't damage them anymore. However, they have no problems damaging you.
    • Like x 3
  17. Derio 15000 Post Club

Region/Instance: Area 51
    My character level: 16
    Details: All 3 of the bosses were killed in under 5 weapon attacks to make it seem like the bosses were 1 shotted. The adds health seemed a little high even at lvl 16. The bosses need their health or defense looked at.
  18. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Region/Instance/Mission: n/a
    My Character Level/Combat Rating: 10
    Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: n/a
    Details: Hitting level 10 opened up the seasonal event & LPvE in the OnDuty menu, but there is no Legends Practice or Monster Training.
  19. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Should indicate Hero or Villain instance.
  20. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Can't beat Whisper D'Aire I must be tired or suck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.