Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Acesia Well-Known Player

Another great addition would be the queen's cape here (3rd from the left)
    [IMG]

Or styles similar to the two warriors on the outer edges - 1 & 4
    • Like x 4
  2. Mistress of Magic Well-Known Player

Hello. The following represents my contribution to this lovely thread.

Firstly, the "Wall-Street" skirt is NO Wall-Street skirt. It's way too short. Anyone who has worn a business skirt, or has ventured outside close to a nearby financial district can understand my perspective. Here are two examples:

[IMG][IMG]

Note how the skirt actually touches her knees. An accompanying blazer (higher quality mesh with a new blouse design) would be an additional bonus!

Secondly, a lab coat. DCUO is a game played by well...let's just say...special people! Special people that have taken science courses...in labs! We like Lab coats!

There's no need to make them big and clunky like all of the trench-coat styles look on female characters, and not too long either (see the picture above). Casual styles should be slim-fit!

[IMG][IMG]

Dare I suggest a quasi-formal dress?

[IMG]

Thank you!!
    • Like x 4
  3. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

[IMG]

Eye auras please.

Blue Beetle
    [IMG]
    • Like x 10
  4. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

And fur.
    • Like x 1
  5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Jeans with the knees ripped out,
    more jacket type chests like celtic that are open & show the chest,
    a peg leg or a hook hand
    a headless head style
    steampunk skin (would have moving gears inside of glass covered segments & protruding machine pieces)
    bandaged style set (like mummy but more medical, and could be mixmatched with other styles)
    Kitchen Knife 1 handed style (like the ones the patients wield around the bizarro bounty area)
    Shark Skin, which would include a backfin & gills on the sides of the body
    more horn styles
    Sheathed sword & pistol waist style combo (like a pirate)
    • Like x 2
  6. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Mera (the real classic Mera from the Silver Age comics)... her costume.
    Tempest (Aqualad all grown up)... his black and red costume from his miniseries.
    Normal Atlantean outfits, not armor, just normal wear, as seen in Silver Age comics.
  7. Raven Roth Committed Player

Raven's loincoth and that mask under her hood
    • Like x 3
  8. inferno Loyal Player

Not to be too greedy but DCUO already has some cool looking styles that the NPCs wear. I would open those up for purchase since there won't be any licensing issue with them. BTW, I realize that it takes as long to get those pieces to be wearable as any newly designed ones. I'd really like to get some new skins too; such as Red Lantern Gardner's face and expression.
    • Like x 2
  9. Skull Collector Committed Player

I'd like to see more alien looking stuff (skins, head pieces like the Alien and Dark Alien in MP, a chest piece with four arms, more backward bent feet like the Avatar Infiltrator style, etc). I'd also love to see a few hairstyles with ears that are pointed like elves (not really long goofy ones... just slightly longer ones we could use with magical characters like satyr's and elves and faeries). Speaking of satyr's, it would be great to get a version with some leg armour on them and just the hooves showing. Might be nice to see more stylized robotic pieces of gear too. Basically, anything non-human would be a welcome addition. :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Marketplace regarding or episodes?
  11. Reaper¤KÄÕN New Player

Mepps I Think Its Time DCUO Added An Aura Respec/Unequip Token Because Me And Many Of My Friends Stupidly Equipped Many Of Our Favourite Auras On Our Lower Characters And Want Them On Our Main Please Take This Into Consideration I Want My BLACK SMOKE! On My Main P.S Love The New DLC
  12. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

- Iconic Mantis Helm
    - Mantis Inspired Gear Set
    - Parademon Full Head mask (basically the NPC's head for your character)
    • Like x 1
  13. VV Dedicated Player

Sons of trigon style pack!
    Features,
    1. Gluttony Flip-flops + Julius' shorts(passing past knees and staying above ankles).
    2. Jack's Jacket + Ripped jeans + Hair. If possible, his postures. ( especially the sitting one.)
    3. Greedy Suit. A model with a blazer that has thickness to it and more pronounced shoulders. Tie being a thick model too.
    4. Jacob's followers' styles.
    5. Jesse's open shirt + bracelet.
    6. A face style that gives us four eyes. Kinda placing a pair on forehead. Thus allowing us to look possessed.
    7. I'm not a big fan of it but just to complete the pack, Jared's vest.
    8. Raven's robes.
    9. To top it all off, an inferno aura.

Edit: + Trigon's horns.
    • Like x 5
  14. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Hey Mepps, I know I'm a little late to the party but here you go :
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 7
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Nu52 superboy style please. Like my buddy sable mentioned this could easily be a raid and elite raid style.

[IMG]
    Multiple flash suits please. Stuff like this
    [IMG]

Deathstroke mask with the tassels on the back. Some ninja type masks could also be done with the same look. But we need a mask with the tassels on it.
    [IMG]
    And lastly please legs styles that have 1 gun holster. On just 1 thigh instead of both. That has the gun in the holster. Boots with a knife holster with the knife in the holster on the side of 1 boot. Someone earlier in the thread posted rebirth pics of ravager and she had a sword attached to her waist on the back. And gun holsters like this below
    [IMG]
    And maybe a variant of this with a strap across the chest. Or add these holsters to a military looking type chest. Double sword sheaths on the back would be great too. We should have multiple variants for each wpn on our back. The steppenwolf axe is great but idky u guys do that for villains only. That should be for bot factions.

We should be able to pick the sword style we want slug across our back. Or rifle style. Or staff style. Or shield style. Dual wield and bows too. 2h would also work. U could do some waist style that have your characters brawlers or MA style hanging from the hip. We have hush's dual pistols we can wear on our back but have a waist style that shows your dp style in holsters on your hip.
    • Like x 10
  16. MrFunktaztyk Well-Known Player

How about some Jerseys?!?

You have sports teams in the DC universe, why can't we rep our teams!

Metropolis Meteors
    Gotham Knights
    Central City Diamonds
    Star City Rockets
    Gotham Gators
    Star City Thunder
    Central City Miners
    Fawcett City Bullets
    Gotham Blades
    Metropolis Mauraders
    Jump City Sharks
    Keystone City Combines

and the list goes on and on and on...
    Football, baseball, basketball, hockey

Lets DO THIS!!!
    • Like x 4
  17. Caroline Dedicated Player

Yiss, listen to her!
    • Like x 4
  18. Asentmah Well-Known Player

:eek:OHHH HA HO. I got something for ya. ;) *Pulls out old box filled with eye catching magic* These bring forth all of this awesomeness that was never delivered.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. Dezaras Loyal Player

And battle damage. An overlay that shows scuffs and tears in the costume. That'd be cool.
    • Like x 3
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

YEs to Gentleman Ghost hat I've made a style that needs that badly :D
    Also:Most Batman oriented stuff like I've said Many times like Batman Beyond chest and head piece WITH tintable eyes,the flash head style,batman head styles with longer ears,batman Old logos with the circle around it like in Tim Burton's The Batman,Much more OwlMan styles Especially His Head With Nose part,I'm using the Apokoliptioan shocktrooper head but that cant have mask under so we need a better option.More metal armors that can have logos on it.
    • Like x 4