Sore's Nature Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Sore, Feb 15, 2013.

1. xProfessional New Player

damage yea sure
  2. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Your best bet would be use the Human Poison-Based (Advanced Mechanic) rotation and loadout found on the first page. You should use a melee weapon of some sort. I'd recommend One-Handed or Martial Arts as they can give you good spacing without needing to be point blank but you could make any melee weapon work if you understand conal attacks. You'd be using Flip Slash and Smoke Bomb respectively clipped with Harvest or Swarm -> (clip) Carnage depending on what is on/off cooldown. Alternatively you could use Hand Blasts Scissor Kick from range doing the same thing. However with appropriate timing you could use many of the "signature" attacks in between refreshing. There will likely be more error in your attack patterns, however, due to the timing nature of those attacks. I would not recommend Weapon Mastery combos at this time though due to the imbalance in tuning between the signature attacks I mentioned and Weapon Mastery combos (which is planned to be addressed as the next major damage update).

You can experiment with all of the other Damage loadouts on the first page but overall the one I mentioned is both fastest and overall more reliable in more situations. If you want to stay Nature you could invest in more Armories and learn the nuances of each and where you would apply them. I don't get the vibe that you necessarily want to do this though so I'll cut off my blurb here.
  3. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Seems like we won't see weapon changes that week.
  4. hoaxone Committed Player

Still using blossom over harvest.
    Hasn't failed me yet.sure u will have less healing out because of the loss of a npc heal (harvest).but your group will appreciate the quicker heals.
  5. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Im thinking that Wolf and Gorilla could get some separate burst AM, so 3 DoTs way would be only for Human.

That AM could be 1234 with Blossom as melee/midrange finisher and Thorn Burst as midrange/range finisher or a Mobile channeling AM via Roar.

I just hope Tunso is not planning to make us reach 35K dps via 6 DoTs. That would be the end. :confused:
  6. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I don't think Tunso is in the picture anymore.
  7. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Why is that ? :oops:
  8. Phill Committed Player

Maybe because he no longer has an information page here in the forums.
    • Like x 1
  9. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Oh hes gone and good thing. Imo he was bad for the game, poor knowledge of how things actually worked.

Maybe this time around we can actually get some good changes for nature and elec now that hes gone.
    • Like x 1
  10. Black Jaq Devoted Player

yeah, same for Drenz
  11. VioletSorceress Committed Player

I dont see how -2 Developers is good in any way. They must be understaffed now and even if someone new comes he would need few months to become adequate.
    • Like x 1
  12. Black Jaq Devoted Player

We still have Spord who is awesome and there was one new one recently (Avair). I imagine that is why weapons have been so slow to be updated and likely why Water won't be for a while.
    • Like x 1
  13. ShadoRaven Well-Known Player

So, do you guys think it's now more likely both DOT powers get a great revamp by a dev that actually cares about the powers, or they never get touched now because of "shortage of resources"?
  14. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I think we will get a good update now...i hope. Tunso was very close minded in taking others opinions. They guy wouldn't even change the super charge with light so it wouldn't break your AM. Like how dumb is it to have your own super break your AM damage smh.
    • Like x 3
  15. Derio 15000 Post Club

Spord does very great work. What ever happened to Sore?
    • Like x 1
  16. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I think the game was going somewhere he wasn't in favor of and he hung up his cape...not entirely sure but that was the word on the street.
  17. VioletSorceress Committed Player

I assume Tunso was working on a tight schedule and he couldnt just drop other things and start working on every thing we suggest.

As for Light update he actually promised me, replying to my post, that beneficial abilities (including Inspiration and Shields) and SC wont break AM in future but they wont be able to apply it now due to technical limitations.

I dont think calling him close minded is fair either since if I remember correctly he was the one who designed Earth and Rage.
    Among other things, he was also the one that made Light playable again (taking over Drenz) in the first post GU36 Light update.
  18. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I just have my opinions on him...GU50 he dropped the ball hard and to many other times as well. A lot of the powers are messed up, neglected and some have huge advantages over others cause he just didn't understand how things really worked. I don't wanna talk bad about the guy but his track record on most of these updates shows lack of knowledge and understanding of true balance.
  19. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Tunso was also the one who gave Ice a ninja buff by increasing the cone of Arctic Gust which set off the whole set of rebalancing.
  20. SkullGang Devoted Player

Tunso is gone also ? Jesus christ who's left of the old crew ? Spord and Loche ?

Edit: Looks like Tunso is a senior game designer on a upcoming MMO called "Crowfall" by ArtCraft. He joined them in March.