Mental AM bugged and over-parsing?

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Rokyn, Apr 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

I'm imaging you as having like 50 repair bots in your inventory taking house calls xD
    • Like x 1
  2. Wallachia Devoted Player

I used to do that, tbh. Whenever I entered an instance in the middle I'd run towards the team, summon a repair bot then run away.
  3. Dark Matter80 Active Player

I'm sorry! But, is quantum EVER going to be buffed again? This is ridiculous!! I'm so tired of being out dps'd by almost every power. And furthermore - people say that quantum is still strong, just slow! I'd love to have some of what they smoke! The latest t7 duo proves how weak it is. I just spent a horrendous time in it with another lower quantum, and I needed everything in my arsenal to take down the last boss. It was embarrassing tbh!! I can walk in and wipe the whole thing alone on a few minutes with all my other toons. Someone please answer, is quantum going to be buffed at any stage soon? If not... Why? It's long overdue.
    • Like x 1
  4. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

you can try weapon mastery quantum after the weapon update, go back to dox era xD
  5. Hillsmae Active Player

okay..... and? record it for what. I'm not denying anything. that happened. It's not hard to throw power. Doesn't mean you aren't butt. You wouldn't last in sm and I would never pick you up for feats cause all you care about is power out...

but I thought you blocked me :(
  6. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

i did in game xD and I have the league, nirvanas, and op that have been inviting me to SM xD I just got blue or someone else from the league r10 like a few days ago if I remember right. In terms of 11+ I stopped caring since people don't shout for it like that in LFG that often. If you want to prove a point, get on your hero and inv me to 11 and then talk, besides that you haven't even seen me in challenging content to even form an opinion. All you know about me is that i'm cocky and apparently you can't run out of power when I'm a controller besides some slim chance you think you'll have when you're celestial. And as a side note, if I care about power, given the fact that power goes down and I have to strain myself that much more when I die to rebuild it back up, it would make sense for an energy battery troll to avoid dying.
  7. Phill Committed Player

CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE

The train has run far from the tracks and is just getting ridiculous.
  8. Hillsmae Active Player

How you gonna tell me you have OP inviting you to league runs when you just came at their leader.... stop lying. Radio my bff. I never have a problem with him giving power, and he's better at everything else.. so idky you even came at him. But let me stop name dropping and d riding to look *known*, I'll leave that to you :)

Also, stop talking about 1-10 like its an accomplishment. we both know how easy it is.... you did it with pugs.
    • Like x 2
  9. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

I came at the leader of Nirvanas and said he was trash at pvp and threatened to delete his league if he put ownership of nirvanas on the line in a scrim and I'm still getting runs with them xD
    [IMG]
    Tiny Tums - Nirvanas
    Mr Exile - Nirvanas
    Perseph - One Pieced
    Drying Tears - Nirvanas
    Megatron VI - Nirvanas

"and he's better at everything else" -> you don't even know what everything else is when all we've ran is BBS xD

"r1-10 easy" -> no **** lol that's why I got it done in 1-2 days xD I'm just going through getting 8-10/8-11 done with 44sp so I can upload to youtube at this point.
  10. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

As a fully modded Quantum user with over 260 sp and player that DPS'd and Troll'd elite content with Quantum, I'll say that Quantum won't get buffed anytime soon.
    You can thank the foolhardy charade known as power balance and midrange updates.
    Either stay Quantum or switch. I'll stay as I'm loyal to my power unlike the droves of players that switch to and from powers :rolleyes:
  11. Hillsmae Active Player

if you got it done within 1-2 days with pugs then why did you ask me multiple times to get f2k & I to carry you to round 10 over a week after it came out?.. post your headlines fam.

He beat SM. What have you accomplished besides power out lol
  12. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

I can piss off league leaders all I want, their members still know wassup xD I posted Kodak on FB for being ignorant but Blaque Plaque still knows me from when I had the name BestControllerNA xD You don't know how many from the lower tiers still inv me, I just don't get invited to runs with that ONE person lol
  13. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

how many times do I have to tell you I'm not lying xD [IMG]
    [IMG]

That day when you said free was busy and I said I was in r7, yeh, that group finished 10 xD I didn't feel like pugging so I asked, but I actually got it that day lol
  14. Hillsmae Active Player

how is April 19th 1-2 days when sm came out on April 6th though
  15. Dark Matter80 Active Player

I've 214 sp atm. Considering I made the toon last March, I think I'm doing ok. I'm also fully modded on all toons! I agree with you about staying loyal to the power. It was my first toon. And even though it's not my highest cr, or most used anymore, I still see it as my main. I just think it's ridiculous how a powers can be allowed to so dramatically drop!! Lotta months back, I was beating guys using earth and fury. Now - I'd be as well just asking the adds and boss to give up! Or or throw a my little pony at them ffs.
  16. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

because I didn't even run SM til I finished my elite gear which wasn't until the 16th where I streamed it. 3-4 days off and on based on when ppl shouted for the rounds I needed. headline for r1 screenshotted on the 16th[IMG]

After I finished 10, I started uploading
    [IMG]
  17. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

Quantum isn't doing so well because of several things.
    1. Time Bomb's damage was "slightly" toned down before the midrange update went live. (this was around Oct or Nov last year)
    2.There was a bug that made Time Bomb do massive damage. It wasn't really addressed, so Time Bomb got slapped with a damage cap.
    3. Quantum's AM is too slow.
  18. Hillsmae Active Player

Sigh... When 1-2 days doubles. Wonder what else you exaggerate... I'm embarrassed for you. I'm done. Goodbye peasant
    • Like x 1
  19. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

1st stream is 4 hours 30 minutes.
    2nd stream is 2 hours 11 minutes.
    3rd stream is 40 minutes.
    r7-8 is 30 minutes.
    r9-10 is 17 minutes.
    I spent 8 hours doing SM, including looking for group and inside of instance with wipes included. 8 hours of playtime is 1-2 days. You want to talk about embarrassed, how do I beg for an SM carry for over a week when I finished SM from scratch in 3 days? Get exposed.
  20. Hillsmae Active Player

I think you need to re read what I said.. Lmao "exposed"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.