Let's all welcome are PC brothers and sisters to DCUO:)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ThePastMaster, Jan 13, 2016.

1. ThePastMaster Well-Known Player

I welcome are PC players with Cross-play , and my hopes are that we will finally! get some better players?
    However I don't envy the "crap storm" your about to walk into:( So it's a god thing your on the PC side.

To give an example, I'm not sure IF it's my imagination but the last couple of play sessions the "villain side" is tool central compared to the "hero side" I met at few decent players on the "hero side" even became and played a bit with him. Really?! could the villain side be worse. Or again am I imaging that:confused:

So does anyone else have any advice for the PC players ?
    • Like x 8
  2. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Here is some advise from the PC side to any playstation players.....If you find any bacon......LEAVE IT ALONE, IT BELONGS TO THE PC MASTERS!
    • Like x 12
  3. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

The hell it does! that's MY bacon :mad:
    • Like x 6
  4. Tskales Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. Proxystar #Perception

PC master race. Bow before us ;)
    • Like x 5
  6. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I'm excited to play with some of the USPC players from the forums :)

:: waves ::
    • Like x 8
  7. Zenith Well-Known Player

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm downloading some new macros as we speak. :)
    • Like x 5
  8. Malachee Committed Player

*waves back as he starts humming, "We Are the World"* :cool:
    • Like x 1
  9. Derio 15000 Post Club

I will say this for PC players. If you are in a raid and currently in a fight. Dont expect PS players to read the chat. We are so used to voice chat, when you see someone without a mic its like... dude really?

But I welcome all my PC players. Now they can see how bad the community really is.
    • Like x 9
  10. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

No cookies for you. Was gonna share but not now.
    :p
    • Like x 3
  11. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

:eek::eek:
  12. David Ivanenko Committed Player

The opposite happens for PC players, don't expect us to pay attention to the game's voice chat, we usually disable it, since we use third party options.
    • Like x 18
  13. ZypherUSPC Committed Player

Hit me up if you wanna get /terminal'd.
    • Like x 1
  14. Prosser Dedicated Player

especially when we hear chewing, music, yelling, any sort of background noise, etc
    • Like x 14
  15. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Just don't expect us console users to have your lightning quick PC reflexes during raids.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 13
  16. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

I'm sure they'll slow PC down to make it fair.....:D
    • Like x 2
  17. xSpartacusx Well-Known Player

We all are prepared for glory! :D

Pumped about this, most of the guys in our league are coming back with the merge+improvements. Also, USPC has some special tactical gank units like the Too damnoobs or the Chubbies. If you see red dots in the map ruuuuuuuuuuun.
    • Like x 5
  18. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I only use my mic if i am asked too...:p
  19. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I Welcome ALL PS Players....NOw let the Mayhem Begin
  20. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Gotta love this comunity... some guys saying like let's welcome PC and let's be brothers and sisters and stuff

And some guys like F It! PC MASTER RACE And such lmao

I still have my doubts about crossplay but definitely happy of getting to know new people and some of PS users here :)
    • Like x 4