The Winter Sale: Day Seven - It’s ALL Back!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TestReporter Loyal Player

well, there is a power bundle sell on steam 50% off, but thats all i know.
  2. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Yes but theres even more people that buy them when on sale. Ive never bought replays ever in this game. The day they do have em at 50% is the day i will buy a few. I knew several people who are the same way, but i guess they dont want our money.
    • Like x 1
  3. Pr0tojay Committed Player

You know this is a pretty good sale today. Unfortunately the marketplace has been down all day, so cant even take advantage of it.

update : finally got in after like 30 tries
  4. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Game is down for me. Cannot access still. Oh well.
  5. TestReporter Loyal Player

I think they get more money with the people that buy it without discount than they get with those who are going to buy it if it has a discount, its a lot about money and zero about the players.
  6. Herosisters New Player

Can`t Get in Market Place says " ERROR Unable to start Market Place"
    I have been trying over and over getting same response!
    I so want to buy stuff, please fix this before sale is over! :(
    PLEASE HELP!!! :eek:
  7. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Yea i definitely dont think so. The people the usually buy them without discount will buy even more when they are discounted so they can save more in the future. I know a few resetters that do this.
  8. Herosisters New Player

Does anyone know what is going on, I couldn't get into market place , then screen froze I restarted the ps3 and now I cant even get back in the game??????????????
    :mad:
  9. Herosisters New Player

I am FREAKIN OUT I want to take advantage of the sale!
    I wish someone would at least take the time to let us know what is going on
  10. majosea Dedicated Player

no uprades is not a power set ,
    power sets are like atomic, HL, ect ,
  11. slickpulla915 Active Player

MarketPlace is not working on PSN
    • Like x 1
  12. TestReporter Loyal Player

Well, i know a guy who bought 20k replay badges and he knew the sale was coming, the problem with replays in discount is that replays are always in sell (every month you have to reset raids/alerts etc, optional ofc, but 80% of the end game players reset) and some will have to buy it, discount or not.
    Upgrades, toys, etc, with the discount, i'm going to spend SC to buy those, without it, i would not, but replays i always need to buy, to get feat on alts, resets, etc, from marketplace or from a player with game cash.
    I don't know 100%, but if they did it, its because they think replays with 50/60% off are not going to get them much money.
  13. Herosisters New Player

Hope they fix it before the sale is over, and maybe tell us what the problem is.
  14. SnowStar Committed Player

calling all math folks please - does this look right? I'm a big power respect token acquirer, not so much flavor of the month (went from long time Ice since beginning the game, to Nature about a month ago, picked up some healer styles, liking healing, anyway)

Power respect shows as 638 before you select it
    Select it:
    item cost: 750
    all access discount: -113
    discounted cost: 637
    you save dbc113 15% on this purchase for being all access

Sound right? And, yes, I have given up and will call it "power respect" from now on. It used to be like nails on a chalkboard but ok.
  15. TestReporter Loyal Player

everyone knows 10-3=8.
  16. SnowStar Committed Player

do you know the normal 'non-sale' cost? I should but don't recall for sure. is it 1000?
  17. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

I get a error trying to buy something from the marketplace
    server: USPS

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. TestReporter Loyal Player

Normal (no all acess bonus) 1000sc
    All acess bonus 900sc
    I don't know what is the discount because i did not login today.
    but its 1000-X%=something-15%=actual power token price.
    • Like x 1
  19. Herosisters New Player

The character I want to log in to says LINKDEAD and if I try logging in why another character on the account it says that I must log in with the LINK DEAD character, so I do and it just doesn't get in the game, and it is the account I wish to buy stuff for.
    First I was in the game and couldn't enter the market place now I can`t even log in the game.
    Can someone help me please.
    I am using ps3
  20. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

It's PSN's end. I got the exact same message when trying to redeem the online pass for Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Future Soldier, and multiple times on DCUO.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.