The Winter Sale: Day Seven - It’s ALL Back!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macphisto1344 New Player

Good to hear!!! I was upset that I missed the Legends sale but now I need not be upset anymore ;)
  2. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Confused as to why they pull sales off the marketplace soo quickly.. These arent braggin right, or exclusive deals.. This is sale to promote the game and So DC can make holiday cash.. I dont understand the logic of pulling the plug so quickly on these sales.. Seems backwards.. Im pretty sure DC would GREATLY benefit from leaving these sales on until the end of the year, instead of punishing the people who cant log on for day 2 or day 5 or day 6 , etc.... Or for the people who would like to support the game but have financial responsibilities, so they cant spend money on this check but can spend much more on the next check.. DC please reconsider this sale.. Doesnt make sense. Leave the sales till the end of the year, and make more cash. simple..
  3. Zamara Dedicated Player

Day 6 is today (toys only), this announcement is for tomorrow's sale. The sale will change with the servers restart (4 Am PST)
  4. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Seems like the guy was right, who said he had insider-Information and predicted toys for day 6 and all sales combined for day 7. He posted that on day 5, or so. I just can't find his post anymore.
  5. B0NE DADDY Well-Known Player

Oh what a suprise no sale on replays what a joke
    • Like x 2
  6. B0NE DADDY Well-Known Player

uprades is power sets
  7. Black Dathen Level 30

Nope
  8. Mefromnorway Level 30

I dont care about sale i been legendary since 2011 i vanceld my membership yesterday had enough of this game,i feel dc only scam us, so much error and so many times problem with sstart this game, new dlc only be more and more boring they nerf and op power ??? Why they do, so we buy token for change, and so new dlc agin with new armor, wwill say we can only salvage this we have used many replay for win, dont see point in this anymore, this game only be more and more error so many times we try to start a raid and it can take hour to start for people loose conection all time, and so many people have stoped play, yesterdays login error i had enough of this ****, i feel manu times this game give u more frustration then fun. U cant play when u want only when this game is working. I work and cant play evryday then its frustration when u can play and so its not working, i play ar ps4 have 150 mb fiber internet and i payd for this game now 4 years aand i buy so muck in marked dont know how muct money i feel i waste in this game but its a lot i have maxed evrything and i have buy evrything dc sell in shop and so many booster bundle have all aura dc have sold have 4 toons cr 148 in all roles, so its sorry to say good buy to this game but like i say game only be more and more boring and more and more error so it is time to quit like so many other people have done, i say sorry for my spelling im sure much wrong i use ipad and im not english,
  9. TestReporter Loyal Player

I hope the game gets better with some changes coming in 2016, its not a lot enjoyable atm, crossplay and pvp fix will hold more players, but thats no where near to what the game needs to be good again.
  10. DarkAya Dedicated Player

I'm glad they didn't put replay badges on sale, with monthly content RBs became a kind of drugs for some people.
    No support for rushing the progression. ;)
  11. Mefromnorway Level 30

answear to TestRepporter
    i only also feel dcuo dont care about customer all error we had in all this year why they not reward loial people, like end of yesr give them some free exampple replayes but no, they only care about your money, all error we had and so much downtime we should pay for example for hours we play example u buy membership for example 100 hour and so a timer start when u log in and stop when u log out its easy to do im multimedia designer, i work in a big media house in norway and i can say if we had so much error and downtime like dc we would not had many customer left :) dcuo shoul rewar loial people more for all error and downtime but no never happend if they did im sure more people would been more happy too and happy customer is important , evry business man know that lol

and i will find it strange if dc not set all marked shop at sale a few days extra if not it must be something relly wrong with this people. or only love money to much,
  12. kabeq Well-Known Player

13. BluePlusYellow Well-Known Player

why no replay badges sale. Ur missing out on alot of money. Can you really be that stupid.
  14. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

There are people that buy them no matter the price. Plenty of people, apparently, or they would be on sale. That said, all in all, this was a fairly disappointing sale, just as the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale was. I took advantage of some things, but I was kind of sitting on some $$$ hoping against hope they'd offer double Daybreak Cash the way SOE did. Ah well, got some respecs, some toys and some supplies. My disappointment didn't stop me from spending. Ahhh, Christmas.
  15. wonkakonk1 New Player

Was there ever a powers sale? I have literally been saving since thanksgiving to buy some powers.
  16. wonkakonk1 New Player

Seriously, I was kind of expecting a powers sale. Only reason I spent 15 bucks!
    • Like x 1
  17. Mefromnorway Level 30

dcuo dont understaand cutomer is important, and they dont understand why people stop play this game, dcuo been down for many hour for me it was almost 1 day and so they cant meake a new sale again, we should been rewarded for all this error dc have and some freee replays but dc to greedy and dont care about custome they only care about your money, but no more money from me i never pay membership again, i paid 4 years that enough ,
  18. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Totally shameful to leave out replay badges this year.
    • Like x 1
  19. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Oh yes DayBreakGames. This is just what I have been waiting for.
  20. inferno Loyal Player

I'm glad they put everything back on sale for the last day. It gives people the chance since all that login issues.
    Too bad they didn't put the replay badges on sale. I still have 7,000 marketplace cash and over 8000 loyalty points in reserves. I think this will be my last time to be buying MP cash as it seems they won't be putting replay badges on a sale bracket that's appealing to me.

I've maxed out on everything and bought anything else I wanted. I think I can stretch this out for any future sales with anything that might peak my interest.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.