what could bring you back to DCUO?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ermike, Aug 7, 2015.

1. ermike Committed Player

Recent census numbers are staggering and as of this moment only 3111 players are cr127 or higher.. end game players are dwindling by the day ao this post is to players who are gone.. what would it take? Keep answers reasonable as this is for brainstorming not making a brand new game. I do miss this game but just cannot come back in its current state.
    • Like x 9
  2. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

How many are still 125 or 126, want to add that before you start saying the sky is truly falling (you might have some arguement in there but that census data should not be counted as solid evidence).

You don't need to really past 126 to complete this content, granted it would help but it is unnecessary. I'd like to hold on to Lab and Return to the Nexus a little bit longer thank you.
    • Like x 4
  3. Prosser Dedicated Player

Never left.
    • Like x 8
  4. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

I left at midnight today swore I'd never come back.

I'm currently logged in on my main doing PvP, I might have just dreamed the quitting part.

And when on Earth did I become a well known member?
    • Like x 4
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Keep in mind that you are completely excluding the Premium players from that number since only subscribers have access to the new content at the moment.
    • Like x 10
  6. Prosser Dedicated Player

37,771 are 120+ I personally have quite a few in my league who aren't above 125 (some still 110-119) but they are regular players and they have subs. OP needs to realize that not everyone chases the carrot of max geared in the first week.
    • Like x 10
  7. Prosser Dedicated Player

It's called logging out after binge playing, it's just like drinking beer, you always come back :oops:
  8. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

I never left.
    • Like x 4
  9. The Atomic Tuna Well-Known Player

I believe the OP said this post was directed to the players who left. Saying you haven't left isnt really contributing to his point of thread.
    • Like x 8
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Neither is your post.

Nor is this post. :eek:
    • Like x 10
  11. Malachee Committed Player

Wow. I knew the numbers had dwindled but...wow.
    • Like x 4
  12. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Your numbers make the news even worse, because players stop playing after the last dlc
    • Like x 1
  13. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I think a true expansion will bring players back.
    • Like x 4
  14. The Atomic Tuna Well-Known Player

Yes..quite right indeed.
  15. Sbel Devoted Player

What would bring me back? :confused: When did I leave? Why doesn't anyone ever tell me these things? :rolleyes:
    • Like x 8
  16. The Atomic Tuna Well-Known Player

What would bring me back would be a case of amnesia. I would have to forget about how much I loved the game before AM 12345, weapon mastery, the complete destruction of PVP as it was, the end of boss mechanics, 5 111 raid groups, content relevancy etc.
    • Like x 5
  17. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

A few forum posters have said they want to come back for the next episode, not to mention as already stated only legendary members have access to episode 15.

Just put your tinfoil hat on and you'll be fine.
    • Like x 2
  18. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

So you think only 10% of the total population is legendary? Lol ok
    • Like x 2
  19. Sbel Devoted Player

10%? :confused: Where did you pull that number from?
    • Like x 4
  20. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I'm between 3000 ...:p
    But I repeat, one thing that I miss, but many lack thereof, is to be a hero or villain!
    As I was in the game early!
    I miss the dynamic and the way the game made me follow a contest and really feel useful and evolve!
    All this of course before level 30!
    I miss the missions of the town, to go to the police station to invade the basis of the bandits, to fight the bad guys, and then beat the boss!
    And all this can do alone or in a group!
    This idea had to have evolved!
    Duos, Alerts, to raids could follow this logic!
    Outside we could have many, many missions and submissions.
    I miss all that beauty that made me love this game early on!
    • Like x 2