The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Bigusdicus New Player

2. Vermillion Sun New Player

In-Game Name: Vermilion Sun
    Faction: Hero
    Server: USPS (PS4)
    Skill Points: 2 (At time of post)
    Power: Flame
    Role: Tank (Hopefully)
    Mic?: Yes
    Membership Status: Premium
    About Me: Hello, everyone! I'm PSN ID: CleverShot, and I play the Hero Vermilion Sun! I'm a long time gamer, first-time DCUO player, and I'm looking to get a good start by posting on these forums to look for kindred spirits. I work as a farm hand IRL, which can interrupt game time during certain points of the year, but I am always looking for more people to play with, even if I am not in your League!

*What are you looking for in a league and why?

(I've been picked up. Thanks for the interest! Still feel free to contact me if you want RP or OOC friends with a Fire Tank. Happy Gaming!)
  3. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

Message me in game i think you might like are league always looking, Vanishing trick, sam davis(leader),
  4. RL Chick Level 30

*In-game name - SecretOuting
    *Faction - Villain
    *Server - USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points - 124/144
    *Power - Quantum
    *Role - DPS/Troll
    *Do you have a mic? - Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play - Premium (Have the first couple DLCs, the 2 latest DLCs, plus Home Turf
    *Age - 34F
    *About yourself - Westcoast USA timezone. Mostly run PVE content.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - A league that’s respectful, humble, not too elitist and friendly to others in the game. Has around 8 or more T6/T7 PVE players that normally log in.

I am in a league now
    Thanks all for all the offers but could only pick one of yea.
    Thanks again
  5. Gmandam New Player

*In-game name - Gygabite
    *Faction - Hero
    *Server - USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points - 78/65
    *Power - Gadgets
    *Role - Controller
    *Do you have a mic? - Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play - Legendary
    *Age - 24M
    *About yourself - East coast time zone. I usually play on the weekends. I do jump on for a little on the weekdays in the evenings.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - I need a league for consistency and leveling. I have a good grasp on the game but I do know there are a few more things I can learn to become a better player.
    • Like x 1
  6. Manjoume New Player

I'm about to start a new character and I'm open to either faction. I want to learn how to play the game the right way and the best way I learn is via conversation and question/answer. I'm rather new to these games and I'm looking for a group to play with on Fridays and Saturdays.

*In-game name. Pending on/if this post gets an answer.
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).
    Pending on/if this post gets an answer.
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.
    *Power. Hero: Anger Villian: Light
    *Role. Honestly whatever works well with those classes or what is needed.
    *Do you have a mic? Yes.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Free but if I get into this I'll go premium.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 23
    *About yourself. I'm a moderate fan of popular culture, my big things at the moment are wrestling and fighting games.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Willingness to help a newbie to MMOs and be okay with the fact that I only have two days a week I can play.
  7. coldtrane06 New Player

In-game name: Morpheuso (on PS3....PSN name is coldtrane06)
    *Faction: Hero/
    *Server USPS/
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 21/17
    *Power: Mental/Tech
    *Role: Controller
    *Do you have a mic? Yep
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play.: free play
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 31
    *About yourself.: Here for fun. Most of the time I'm on after 4pm
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? To level up, join in groups and help others, and to play the game together and have fun
    ]
  8. Capt. Volcano Level 30

*In-game name: Capt Volcano
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) EUPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. DPS CR 124/TANK CR 112 (just started getting tank gear) SP 166
    *Power: Fire
    *Role: dps/tank in training
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 31
    *About yourself. Hi I've been playing dcuo on and off since beginning. Just started playing as fire as its only role I've never tried. Feel I'm a competent dps and have started to learn how to tank.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a friendly end game league who also like to feat hunt (feel like I need more skill points). I've played multiple toons and powers and am also happy to take on a mentoring role. I'm online normally at least twice a week (mon and Friday) but also sometimes on more.
  9. MrNevermore New Player

*In-game name. Moose Caboose
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) EUPS (PSN MrNevermore)
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 43/35 for now as only hit 30 yesterday
    *Power. Electricity
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium, if I find more people to run with, I'll go Legendary again
    *About yourself. Played this game from release until the F2P model came out and gave up as my league disbanded and solo gaming is boring when you're in a group of 3 DPS and you're trying to troll/heal/tank. I have 6 characters all at 30 at various CRs and SPs. I have on the hero side: Moose Caboose, Osedax - Nature DPS and Null - Mental Controller. On the Villain side I have Golgotha - Nature Healer, (my main from back in the day), Mr Moose - Ice Tank and Reynard - Hard Light Controller. I'd rather play the Electricity Healer, but if a league is looking for a Nature DPS or Mental Troll, I'm happy to move onto them. Or if a villain league need any roles I have, again, I'm happy to play them. I just want to play. Even though I'm premium, I've got a few added purchasable content. About me, I'm 30, live in the UK and play during various hours as I have a split shift job so I'm on most evenings and sometimes during the day and weekends.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Quite literally people to have some fun with. I want to run alerts and raids with and have a good chat during my time online. MMOs are designed for Leagues of people and I want to get back into this game again so I'd just like a friendly League that's willing to help out getting my character up to speed and into what this game has to offer.
  10. Revurse-Flash New Player

RevurseFlash/DethShhott
    Villian
    USPC
    Noob
    Noob Power ( jk Revurse = Electricity...Deth = Munitions)
    Undecided
    Yes
    Premium
    Casual Chill and Laid Back, always looking to do something

*What are you looking for in a league and why?
    well i am New to this game..NOT new to MMOs tho, WHAT i am LF is a league that doesnt mind questions and does not mind helping new players, i also love big leagues (especially active ones) just because there is MORE going on than anything..

IF you are a big active league that is always doing stuff. PM me! :D
  11. Revurse-Flash New Player

fyi i cant edit my post so i cannot tidy it up..would a Admin mind putting in the information you posted on first poage NEXT to my stuff...for example
    In-game Name - RevurseFlash/DethShhott.....
    again cannot edit my post for some reason. will not let me. then u can deleted this post after TY!
  12. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Dude, you're cool. Any recruiter can figure it all out. You're only missing skill points.
  13. WarriorFoxLana New Player

*In-game name. WarriorFoxLana
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. I don't know the exact amount? Probably not much.
    *Power. I got a Power lv?
    *Role. Support? Attack? I'm not sure? I'm good at smashing things with my hammer if that counts for anything?
    *Do you have a mic? Nope
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Free To Play
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 19
    *About yourself. I'm interested in just about anything to do with this game. I'm new to DCUO like this is my second day playing. I like to just have fun and mess around but I can be serous if I have to. I'm loyal and I want to get far with this game but I have no idea what I'm doing. But that's normal fore me.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a league that willing to help a new villain out and that likes to have fun and enjoy the game. I hope this is good enough because its all I got time to type out at this moment.
  14. Litherdal New Player

*In-game name. Litherdel
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC)
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 30 im only lvl 24 =/
    *Power. Quantum
    *Role.DPS, Control
    *Do you have a mic? YES!
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium/ Old account was lefendary like i mean i bought the game when it 1st came out old.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 24
    *About yourself. I'm a social person I'm all about that community. I play mostly every day.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a league i can do 8mans with. I want a league who is active, at least has a TS or Vent or raid chat or something. Because Why Not!
  15. GrandCore20 New Player

*In-game name. Grand Core
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) US/PS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 130 DPS/ 125 Controller with 125 SP
    *Power. Quantum
    *Role. DPS usually, but can troll good too.
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 14 but mature for my age
    *About yourself. I'm a fun league member and am active a lot. I like being active in the league, letting everyone else have fun and communicating with everyone. When it comes to new content though, it's time to gear up, complete it and get our rewards!
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a league because I want to have a group of people I can hang with everyday and play the game and have fun. And at the same time getting stronger and getting gear. I want a league that's active, has raid nights, feat hunting nights, and PVP nights.

Please send me a mail in-game and tell me your league name so i can join.
  16. Frosty Nuttz New Player

Hopefully the group has a Hero side and a Villain side also.
    I have Hero and Villain toons

*In-game name.Frosty Nutzz
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) Not sure. Been gone awhile
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Lv 30 Notsure of CR
    *Power. Ice Based
    *Role. Damage.
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Was Legendary. not now I guess
    *About yourself. Played a bit, but left, (Work/life/work
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Fun bunch, relaxation, fun. Hope the group has TS or Vent.

*In-game name. Quark / Galvain
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC)Not sure I play n the PC Texas
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.Lv 30
    *Power. Electricity / Quantum
    *Role. Damage.
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Fun bunch, relaxation, fun. Hope the group has TS or Vent.
  17. Kaiene New Player

*In-game name. Kaiene
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 25. New and still building
    *Power. Fire
    *Role. Tank
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Free to play for now, if I like the game will purchase as needed.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 20
    *About yourself. College student, enjoy the game and enjoy learning and meeting new people.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? People to chat with, learn the game content from and joke around with.
  18. Tuath De New Player

*In-game name. Tuath De
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC). USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 76/47
    *Power. Nature
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 44
    *About yourself. I'm a casual player with 15 yrs MMO experience in a large number of games, primarily in the healer and support roles. I enjoy medium RP, not speaking strange but I think names at least should be in character, I enjoy immersing myself in the game and escaping the real world for a few hours here and there.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? A mature, established crew who don't take themselves too seriously. No oppressive rules about mandatory this or that, I'm not on enough to spend an hour in a league meeting. I just want a fun group to run around with and have fun. I enjoy just about any aspect, running high level content or helping lower level members make it through a tough quest or instance. The name is important to me for immersion purposes, I would rather stay independent then join a guild with a silly name or one that I don't think fits my personality, so it has to be semi-RP.
    • Like x 1
  19. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

While I can't provide a home for each and every one of you awesome people, I can occasionally do my part and assist by answering any questions you may have about the game via private message.

Lately I've just been playing Legends (My favorite thing in the world! :D ), so I can't exactly provide any helpful information about the brand new content that was released.

At the end of the day, live a little. Everyone plays to relax and take their minds off of things. ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. Frosty Nuttz New Player

Hopefully the group has a Hero side and a Villain side League also.
    I have Hero and Villain toons

*In-game name. Frosty Nutzz
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) Not sure. Been gone awhile. USA North
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Lv 30 Notsure of CR
    *Power. Ice Based
    *Role. Damage.
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *About yourself. Played a good bit, but left, (Work/life/work)

*In-game name. Quark / Galvain
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USA North America Texas
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Lv 30
    *Power. Electricity / Quantum
    *Role. Damage.
    *Do you have a mic? Yes