The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Did you think posting bigger would help get a league faster? lol
    • Like x 1
  2. generalzod Committed Player

ill pm you
  3. IceSplit New Player

Hallo , ich suche auf diesem Weg eine deutsche oder zumindest überwiegend deutschsprachige Liga
    Hello , i search for a german or german speaking league

• In-game name: IceSplit
    • Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    • Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): EUPC
    • Combat Rating/Skill Points: CR 15
    • Power: Eis/Ice
    • Role: Tank
    • Do you have a mic: Ja/Yes
    • Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Free to play
    • Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 25
    Ich habe wie man sieht erst vor kurzem mit dem Spiel begonnen. Da ich von anderen MMO´s her aber das spielen in einer Gruppe als geselliger und angenehmer kennen gelernt habe dachte ich mir ein Eintritt in eine Liga die "Spaß am Spiel" groß schreibt , wäre sinnvoll :)
  4. Eventyret New Player

In-game name: Sykepleier
    Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): EUPC
    Combat Rating/Skill Points: CR 43
    Power: Sorcery
    Role: Healer
    Do you have a mic: Yes
    Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 29
  5. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

If anyone is looking for a nice laid back league to join and have fun in, send sheba35 a email in game.

We are not a big league!!
  6. Jaegerwolf New Player

Hello looking for an active fun league
    *In-game name. Jaegerwolf
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC)USPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.104/89
    *Power.Quantum
    *Role.DPS/Control
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *About yourself. Casual gamer enjoys community gaming.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I used to be in an awesome league back when Amazon fury pt1 first released and it was awesome, the leaders of the league had a falling out and it was never the same after, gradually everyone in the league stopped playing and we sorta stopped hanging, stupid move on my part was not becoming PSN friends with my league mates and we lost contact, I've recently decided that I wanna get back into DCUO but my I don't have anyone the play with, the new way of attaining marks gear is gunna be tough for someone at my current CR, where I'm too over leveled to get marks in the raids I'm strong at and a little under leveled for the stuff that would give me marks. Looking for a cool league of patient people wanting to help me get back into DCUO.
    • Like x 1
  7. Kai El Well-Known Player

In-Game Name: Thaal Sur
    Faction: Villain
    Server: USPS
    Combat Rating/Skill Points: CR105/177SP
    Power: Fire
    Role: Tank/DPS
    Mic: Yes
    Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary

I've been playing the game since launch, & I have several toons. My villain toon has been basically solo since I created him & I'm just looking for that fun, active league that I used to have years ago when the game was first starting out. Haven't really had that as of late. Alot of my leaguemates have been playing other games which is understandable, no hard feelings. I've been playing alot more on the Villain side so I'm just looking for some what of a fresh look. Active league, productive, fun to get along with, etc. I usually on pretty much everyday after work, so I'm pretty active myself. Hit me up in-game, send a tell, or message me via e-mail in-game.
    • Like x 2
  8. Larzzral New Player

In-Game Name: Meliadoulle
    Faction: Hero
    Level: 30 (Newly there, first and only character)
    Mic: Yes (Currently in a box, so might take a week or so to find)
    Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P (Will go Legendary when life stops being mean and gives me a break)

Hey, new to the game, been playing for a week or so. Solo'ed to 30 but looking to get with a group of people and learn endgame. Not really sure what I am doing now (gear 39) I'm 25yr old single father of two small kids. So a pretty mellow and laid back guy over all. Definitely looking for a mature group. Getting rowdy once in a while is fine, but I can't play with headphones (gotta keep the ears open) so what's coming through the speakers generally can't get worse than PG-13 at most. I'm a pretty fast learner when told and shown things. A roleplaying league would have an active regular league instead of a mostly inactive roleplaying one. Anyways, hit me up in game or on here. I am new to the forums so may forget to check in here for a couple of days.
  9. Jayross Well-Known Player

In-Game Name: Jay Ross (there is a space between the name)
    Server: USPC
    Level: 30
    CR: 107 /dps (working on healing set atm)
    sp: 113
    Power: Electric
    Role: Healer /dps
    Mic: Yes
    Legendary/Premium/F2P: legendary

Just came back after taking a 1.5-2 year break, last time I played seriously nexus was new. looking to get back to it and kind of starting fresh with a new power but i have experience as a dps and as a healer, just getting a learning curve to the new power and the new wm/am stuff. I also pvp.
    • Like x 1
  10. xXDarkAssasain05 New Player

*In-game name. xXDarkAssasain05
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. N/A. New toon.
    *Power. Rage
    *Role. DPS/Tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 28
    *About yourself. Experienced MMO player. I've played a lot of MMOs like Eve Online for one. Laid back player looking to have fun and enjoy DCOU. I am picking DCUO up again so just starting over.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Group of people who like to joke around and play for the fun of it and not treat the game as a second job. I've ran and managed leagues/guilds so I know what's expected of the members and myself as player.
  11. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Too many heroes on USPS, if any of you decide to get off that white steed, The Unholy has a place for the Villains.
  12. SnowCool New Player

Any leagues that take people starting out in the game villan side ofc
  13. Red Jenni Loyal Player

14. hardlinexwarrior New Player

in-game name is xVirtual KAOS
    Combat Rating/Skill Points: 74/45
    Do you have mic?: Yes
    Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium
    about myself: im a returning player, i like to help and i follow instruction and cooperate. im a friendly person too.
    what are you looking for in a league and why?: im looking for a league that is active, helps its members if they need help or are low CR, leaders that interact with their members, comunication in raids etc.
  15. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Bumping the above post. :)

Don't be afraid to continue posting your information if you're still in need of a league! (Or at least edit yours if you've found one already!)
  16. dibrieEUps Well-Known Player

*In-game name. dibrie
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC). USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR34 sp 90
    *Power. Sorcery
    *Role. Healer/dps
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. premium im legendery at EU server
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 31
    *About yourself. Im a chill guy from the netherlands and after a day with my son i go on dc to relaxe , i can be competive but all in good sportmanship. Im not minding helping people but im a bad teacher tho ^^
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? pvp pvp and pvp, my main is on eu server 130/217 and will keep farming on it.
    how ever pvp on EU is dead so , when i feel like pvp il switch toons.
    Mostly legends atm and grindin my gear.
  17. BigNoble New Player

in-game name is DarkPhoenixKing
    Faction: Villain
    Combat Rating/Skill Points: 92/81
    Power: Fire
    Role: Tank
    Do you have mic?: Yes
    Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium
    about myself: im a returning player that's looking for a league to play the game with
  18. SuperBeardManly New Player

*In-game name. Joseph Powers
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC). USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR80 sp 52
    *Power. Earth
    *Role. Tank/dps
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 23
    *About yourself. I'm a casual player. My dps build is a superman build I just use for fun in duos and solo instances, for alerts and raids I earth tank. I like Superman and elephants.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? A nice casual group to play with. I am in a league right now but I'm looking for another one, so once I find one I'll quit it.
  19. thelongman2015 New Player

Hey the Universal Warlords are looking for good players. If you are interested just send an email to Longman Omega and we will send you an invite.

Or you can post here:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/become-a-warlord.259093/
  20. ChronoSurge New Player

If your still looking post here and I'll invite you when I get on later today
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/the-unholy.258742/