The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. ChronoSurge New Player

If your at least level 30 and still looking post here and I'll invite you later when I get on.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/the-unholy.258742/
  2. Zoleth New Player

*In-game name: Zoleth
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 129 CR / 87 SP
    *Power: Mental
    *Role: I'd like to try and play as both, DPS and Controller. I have two armories so I'm always switching roles.
    *Do you have a mic?: No :(
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 21
    *About yourself: I have played this game for about two months and I really like it, but playing alone is not as fun as playing with a group, I'm currently trying to do feats to get more SP, since I did not know they were that important so I just focused on my CR. I'm Chilean, so my native language is Spanish and that would be my logical choice for a league but my English is not so bad (is it?) so I wouldn't have a problem with that either. Even though I'm far from being the best, I always try to help others, so I think of myself as a great addition to a league :)
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: I'm looking for a league with nice friendly people that are looking to have fun, with members who like to get together to do feats and earn SPs, do alerts and raids.
  3. BlazeChamp Committed Player

*In-game name: VeteranDifficulty
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 131 CR/118 SP

*Power: Gadgets
    *Role: DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): Old enough...
    *About yourself: I'm a human being
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? People to play with because pugging gets boring
  4. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

Hit me up in game On Rockalphazero League SOULREAPINGQUINCES We do feats finish raids and always looking for players
  5. CheneysCurse Well-Known Player

Name:Theoretical Power
    Faction:Villain
    Server:USPS
    Cr/Sp:129cr/183sp
    Power:Fire
    Role:Tank
    Mic:Yes
    Sub:Legendary
    About Me:I will be happy to answer any question,you may have...Just send tell or mail.
    Thank you.
  6. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

I will contact you in game
  7. Em Rold New Player

*In-game name. Em Rold
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 130/106
    *Power. Quantum
    *Role. Troll/dps
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 34
    *About yourself. Ex military guy,I'm into anime, comics,general fun all around..laid back guy that's as cool as the other side of the pillow.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I've been in top notch leagues but I'm searching for folks that chat & to feel like close pals,a family that run missions(alerts&raids) together not just end game content & to feel needed. Hopefully not to big of a league where I'm just another member. Maybe yall could teach me about pvp..never really got into it. Thanx in advance. -Em Rold The Protector
  8. Kuhina Nui Level 30

9. Kuhina Nui Level 30

If you are still looking check us out at https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/rough-trade-usps-hero-league.258921/ and apply today. Hope to hear from you soon.
  10. hardlinexwarrior New Player

in-game name is xVirtual KAOS
    Faction: Hero
    Server: USPS
    Combat Rating/Skill Points: 74/45
    Power: Sorcery
    Role: Healer
    Do you have mic?: Yes
    Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium
    about myself: im a returning player, i like to help and i follow instruction and cooperate. im a friendly person too.
    what are you looking for in a league and why?: im looking for a league that is active, helps its members if they need help or are low CR, leaders that interact with their members, comunication in raids etc.
  11. Marius New Player

*In-game name: Delycan
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS 3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Would have to check, but I'm level 30
    *Power. Gadgets
    *Role. Damage
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 21
    *About yourself. I'm a writer. I wanan do some stuff on the game besides the norm sometimes.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a for fun league. Maybe a Marvel themed one, or a gun/task force themed

My PSN is Delycan_black so you can message me there if you want.
  12. MrMxyzptlk DC New Player

Name: xPLASTIC MANx
    Faction: Hero
    Server: USPS
    Cr/sp: 44/41
    Power: Rage
    Role: Damage
    Mic: No
    Premium player
    About yourself: Comic nerd.
    What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for an iconic heroes league only, enjoy minor roleplay and seeing the classic characters together
  13. O2brutal New Player

*In-game name. Gun Czarc
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 40/25
    *Power. Munitions
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 41
    *About yourself. Just picked the game back up a couple days ago after having tried it a few years back. Rolled DPS for first play thru. Willing to troll (or tank on an alt) but historically a terrible healer. Been playing MMOs since EQ in '99. Live in Vegas but travel for work. Cynical, sarcastic and frequently on the balcony for a smoke. brb
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? PVE endgame & alt leveling. West Coast times. Relaxed, active, fun voice comms. Sister Hero faction guild a plus. Flexible raid schedules/attendance expectations. A good group of ppl you enjoy playing the game with makes all the difference.
  14. G-PRYME Active Player

*In-game name.Legendary Pryme
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).Hero
    *Server (USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.133/DPS 131/HEAL
    *Power.Sorcery
    *Role.Heal/DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). Old
    *About yourself.Been Playing For About 3 Years Play Mostly Mid Day/Night Anything Else Just Ask
    *What are you looking for in a league and why Looking For A Active League Looking For People To Play With And Have Fun
  15. B5Freak New Player

*In-game name: Juggs McBangBang
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: CR79/52 SP (currently)
    *Power: Munitions
    *Role: Damage Spec only
    *Do you have a mic? No.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play.: Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): Old enough to be most players parent. OK, I'll be specific... 50 :0
    *About yourself: Been on & off since beta. Recently came back and now playing seriously and working on finally progressing this main toon. Do have some availability issues with RL work that can have me on at odd hours and possibly not logging in for several days in a row.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for an active league that has more then 3 players on at peak times. A league that has activities, such as raid events and the like. A league that's supportive and helpful. And mostly, a league that has fun and is fun to be in. It's a game, after all. Right?

Side Note: I'm a terrible alt-roller and have several more toons, both Villain and Hero side at various sub-30 levels. If I like your league, they will probably come along for the ride. (Unless of course, you don't have a hero-side league. But that will still net you more then half of my alts.)
  16. Juju New Player

*In-game name. Ferocious Juju (All names are a variation of Juju)
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Fresh into 30, building CR through solo/duo regularly.
    *Power. RAGE!!!
    *Role. Tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yup.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium with Ultimate Bundle (content 1-9 so far)
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 21
    *About yourself. Friend got me into this game, started on PC. Got a PS4, so recently started all over USPS side. Still learning plenty of mechanics, but I catch on quick. I'm pretty active and a pretty funny dude. :D
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Blind queue sucks. I'd like to have a steady group of people to do the content with. I'm a pretty competent player, I'd like to be able to play with other competent players.
    Besides that, the game does a sh*tty job of explaining R&D stuff, base mechanics (I have SO MANY chairs though!!) and basically everything that's not "I'm Oracle, hit square button to hit things with your stick!" so I'd like some experienced players who can teach me the ins and outs of really becoming an UB3R L33TZ character.

tl;dr: I want people to do content with and teach me stuff.
  17. Speed Mcnight Active Player

*In-game speed Mcnight
    *Faction (Hero
    *Server (USPS
    *SP, 184
    *Combat 136
    *Power. nature
    *Role.Healer/Dps, mostly a healer.
    *Do you have a mic? Yea
    *Legendary/Premium. I'm legendary
    *Age. 21.
    *About yourself. I'm a helpful person
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a league that's active that have mics! I'm also a big survival mode player always trying to get a platinum shirt.
  18. Ksa606 New Player

Night Nyx
    *Faction: Hero
    *Server: USPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points PvP:97 PvE:135 Skill points: 106
    *Power: MUNITIONS
    *Do you have a mic: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: xxksaxx
    *About yourself: I play Videogame
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? People, And because.
  19. Ksa606 New Player

my name is: KSA606
    *Faction: Hero
    *Server: USPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points PvP:97 PvE:135 Skill points: 106
    *Power: MUNITIONS
    *Do you have a mic: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: xxksaxx
    *About yourself: I play Videogame
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? People, And because.
  20. Ksa606 New Player

* In-game name. ksa606
    * Faction (Hero / Villain) .Hero
    * Server (USPS / EUPS-USPC / EUPC) USPC
    * Combat Rating / Skill Points.CR:135 \ skill: 106
    * Power.munitions
    * Role.DPS
    * Do you have a mic? YES
    * Legendary / Premium / Free to play. Legendary
    * About yourself. I'm a man I work hard in the game to become much by strong
    * What are you looking for in a league and why? Look for fierce competition and I hope to become a strong champion