Hero League The Protectorate is recruiting on the USPS3/4

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Kaidan, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Shootingman New Player

*In-Game name: ShootingmanXX
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC): USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 97/59
    *Power: Mental/Flight/Bow Currently
    *Role: Controller
    *Mic: Yes
  2. Kaidan Committed Player

I'll add you to my friends list and we'll talk soon.
  3. Crzyrazr Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  4. Kaidan Committed Player

It's that time once again to kick off our weekend events starting with Feat Friday! We focus on members who have under a certain SP and help them with Feats to help build their characters and make them stronger. Come join us for the fun!
  5. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Welcome to the recruitment thread for the #1, highest rated, most popular, award winning, critically acclaimed Helping League on the USPS server!
    (Nothing stated above is a fact, provable, or based on collected data. ... its just true, don't argue)
    We are The Protectorate and we really do help!
    Our League’s mission is to help, to improve the understanding and enjoyment of the game we all love to play!

We will never kick a PUG just be being the lowest possible CR for content. Each one of us was kicked at some point for the same reason and we don’t believe in spreading hate and elitism. We don’t tell you how to play. We don’t tell you what role to run. If you want us to run with three healers in a group, fine. Are you a tank, then, please, play a tank.
    I myself am a pure DPS, because … well, seriously, if you want to stay alive, you don’t want me healing.

We have established a wonderful family within the Protectorate and we keep the environment safe and fun for anyone and everyone.

We have two major rules, though, in all honesty, they are really just the same rule said two different ways.

#1 – No Discrimination. This means no ageism, racism, sexism, sexual orientationism, dogmism, geographism, roleism, CRism, you get the point. None of these should happen, at any time, for any reason, ever. We can’t say it plainer than that.
    #2 – Show respect. This doesn’t just mean to League members, we mean to everyone. So, just be a nice person and not a turd.

We have no CR requirements.
    We have no SP requirements.
    We have no required play times or amounts.
    We have no specific system requirements.
    We don’t require you to own, have, or use a mic.
    As a caveat to this: while running group content please turn on voice chat so that you can stay up with our strategies.

We also have several scheduled events during the weekend:
    Friday – Feat Friday is where we work on feats. Exclusively. Any feat anyone needs or wants will be completed by the end of the night, time permitting. Skill Points are very important and we encourage our members to work on them. And, no one in The Protectorate ever works alone!

Saturday – Panty Raids kind of speak for themselves … kinda. On Saturdays we run raids, rotating by tier OR whatever the tier of our lowest level member signed on is. And we run them … in our undies! Skivvies, nickers, short pants, whatever you want to call them, we wear ‘em; because, you’ve never really punched Zod in the face, until you do it in Flash boxers! :D We run the Raids by Tier and on a rotation schedule. This way we don’t exclude anyone.

Sunday – Bounty(ful) Sunday is where we run as many of the bounties as we can get our hands on. We’ll go from the Classics, CC, and Raven, to Mist and Dr. Light.

We have two events that occur randomly when several people are on.

T.I.T.S. – Toxic’s Insane Tubular Spectacle! Hide and Seek with our Leader xxToxicPoisonxx. He’ll hide, give us hints as to where, and the first one to find him wins exos, styles, collections, and/or other fun rare things.
    Our unnamed League Hall Races – Just like it sounds, we have mapped out two race courses in the League Hall. Prizes are the same as T.I.T.S.

If we sound like your kind of league, here's how you can contact us:
    You can reply here on our thread or send a PM (Private Message) to me “Drifting Dreamer,” “Kaidan,” or "Crzyrzr".

You can put in an app on our site:
    www.dcuotheprotectorate.shivtr.com
    (Which you should use; it is a wonderful tool for the League.)

You can also contact us in game via a Tell or a game-mail to any of the following members:
    Kaidan Alenko
    xxToxicPoisonxx
    SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan - me
    Subject 458

Is there anything else you want to know? Ask us.
    You can ask us questions about the league in the same way you can contact us for recruitment.
    Good luck in your search for a league!!
    Happy Smashing!!
    :D
  6. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Welcome to the recruitment thread for the #1, highest rated, most popular, award winning, critically acclaimed Helping League on the USPS server!
    (Nothing stated above is a fact, provable, or based on collected data. ... its just true, don't argue)
    Our League’s mission is to help, to improve the understanding and enjoyment of the game we all love to play!
    We've been at this for almost two years now, and we're getting pretty decent at it!

We will never kick a PUG just be being the lowest possible CR for content. Each one of us was kicked at some point for the same reason and we don’t believe in spreading hate and elitism. We don’t tell you how to play. We don’t tell you what role to run. If you want us to run with three healers in a group, fine. Are you a tank, then, please, play a tank.
    I myself am a pure DPS, because … well, seriously, if you want to stay alive, you don’t want me healing.

We have established a wonderful family within the Protectorate and we keep the environment safe and fun for anyone and everyone.

We have two major rules, though, in all honesty, they are really just the same rule said two different ways.

#1 – No Discrimination. This means no ageism, racism, sexism, sexual orientationism, dogmism, geographism, roleism, CRism, you get the point. None of these should happen, at any time, for any reason, ever. We can’t say it plainer than that.
    #2 – Show respect. This doesn’t just mean to League members, we mean to everyone. So, just be a nice person and not a turd.

As a caveat to this: while running group content please turn on voice chat so that you can stay up with our strategies.

Friday – Feat Friday is where we work on feats. Exclusively. Any feat anyone needs or wants will be completed by the end of the night, time permitting. Skill Points are very important and we encourage our members to work on them. And, no one in The Protectorate ever works alone!

Saturday – Panty Raids kind of speak for themselves … kinda. On Saturdays we run raids, rotating by tier OR whatever the tier of our lowest level member signed on is. And we run them … in our undies! Skivvies, nickers, short pants, whatever you want to call them, we wear ‘em; because, you’ve never really punched Zod in the face, until you do it in Flash boxers! :D We run the Raids by Tier and on a rotation schedule. This way we don’t exclude anyone.

Sunday – Bounty(ful) Sunday is where we run as many of the bounties as we can get our hands on. We’ll go from the Classics, CC, and Raven, to Mist and Dr. Light.

T.I.T.S. – Toxic’s Insane Tubular Spectacle! Hide and Seek with our Leader xxToxicPoisonxx. He’ll hide, give us hints as to where, and the first one to find him wins exos, styles, collections, and/or other fun rare things.
    Our unnamed League Hall Races – Just like it sounds, we have mapped out two race courses in the League Hall. Prizes are the same as T.I.T.S.

You can reply here on our thread or send a PM (Private Message) to me “Drifting Dreamer,” “Kaidan,” or "Crzyrzr".

You can also contact us in game via a Tell or a game-mail to any of the following members:
    Kaidan Alenko
    xxToxicPoisonxx
    SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan - me
    Subject 458

You can ask us questions about the league in the same way you can contact us for recruitment.
    Happy Smashing!!
  7. Kaidan Committed Player

8. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Hmm ... we should not be on page 3.
    REMEDIED!
    I shall return with a better post in an hour or so!
    Here's a cute kitten to keep you entertained until then!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Welcome to the recruitment thread for the #1, highest rated, most popular, award winning, critically acclaimed Helping League on the USPS server! :D
    (Nothing stated above is a fact, provable, or based on collected data. ... it’s just true, don't argue) :p

We've been at this for almost two years now, and we're getting pretty decent at it!

We have established a wonderful family within the Protectorate and we keep the environment safe, friendly, and fun for anyone and everyone.

#1 – No Discrimination. This means no ageism, racism, sexism, sexual orientationism, dogmism, geographism, roleism, CRism, you get the point. None of these should happen, at any time, for any reason, ever. We can’t say it any plainer than that.

Saturday – Panty Raids kind of speak for themselves … kinda. On Saturdays we run raids, rotating by tier … in our undies, skivvies, nickers, short pants, Robin wear, whatever you want to call them, we wear ‘em; because, you’ve never really punched Queen Hippo in the face, until you do it in Four Leaf Clover boxers! :p We run the Raids by Tier and on a rotation schedule. This way we don’t exclude anyone.

Sunday – Bounty(ful) Sunday is where we run as many of the bounties as we can get our hands on. We’ll go from the Classics, CC, and Raven, to Mist, Dr. Light, and beyond!

Kaidan Alenko
    xxToxicPoisonxx
    SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan – me (With the Star Wars Celebration being this weekend and me having tickets for Saturday, I will not be on tonight or tomorrow, and Sunday is iffy at this point. Please, though, feel free to send /tells to anyone on this list)
    Subject 458

Happy Smashing!!

And now, another kitten!
    [IMG]
  10. Lethal Zone New Player

Wait Nvm SORRY.My problem with you guys is that I applied on your site for one of my alts and still have not heard from you. One of you told me to add a member but I have not been online until today.
  11. LunarCage Active Player

Name -Captain Verse
    Quantum
    Dps/Controller (but its been difficult switching i guess because of an update )
    Cr 96
    SP 97
    AGE 22 AND BLAHZAHBLAH
    Im laid back im a huge DC fan i know the lore. I like running all content for the story but i definitely dont mind being competitive but im no elitist. Havent been on since october so i vould use a good league willing to help oil my joints. With rhat said Im do know how to play =)
  12. Kaidan Committed Player

I haven't seen Lethal Zone on and I never did get another name. Comment here or send me a PM with the character you wish to have in the League and we'll talk.
  13. Kaidan Committed Player

I'll add you to my friends list and we'll talk.
    • Like x 1
  14. Lethal Zone New Player

I want in my three alts. My tank cr 46 iiShadowzZ, my troll Rapeshot cr 56 and a dps ExpressionzZ dont remember cr but its low as well(the purpose of me joining to get them as high as I can.
  15. Kaidan Committed Player

We only allow one alt per member (leaders and officers get two) so we don't have a huge roster of trying to figure out who's who. I'll be upfront about your Controller, that character won't make it in simply for the name alone.
  16. Lethal Zone New Player

I didnt know. I just named it after the best quick scoper on CoD 5 on Wii in the World. I did not mean to offend people with it.
  17. Lethal Zone New Player

Then just invite the tank to level it up. I will do the rest on my own. Maybe i will join with my main to join you guys on feat days.
  18. Crzyrazr Well-Known Player

Haven't been able to post alot lately. So stealing
  19. Xmagnus Level 30

I applaud the decision on the name thing. As someone looking at the various threads i give my respect.
    • Like x 1
  20. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Greetings to everyone in Forum-Land!! How are we doing today?
    I certainly hope everyone is doing well … no, scratch that, I hope everyone is doing wonderfully, fantastically, brilliantly, amazingly, you get it, things like that!

Welcome to the Protectorate’s recruitment page! What makes the Protectorate such an awesome League is that lack of CR/SP Requirements.
    But, wait, wouldn’t you want only the best players in your League?
    I’ll answer your question with a question: do you know everything about something the first time you see it?
    Every beast player started out as a n00b. Every Top Tier player began with 0 SP at Level 1. We’ve all been there. Without a manual for this game, it is up for people to learn on their own or from the community.
    This is why we have no requirements to join up. Honestly, why worry about only recruiting ‘beasts’ when we can just make anyone a beast?

We are here for our members. For help with instances, styles, feats, questions, farming, company, someone to talk to while you run solos. We aren’t just a League, we are a family. We are good friends who enjoy spending time together. It just so happens that, when we do, we’re in tights and punching things! You try to do that on Saturday night and not go to jail … or the looney bin! :p

There are only the things we ask of those wishing to join.
    You must be 18+.
    You must have Voice Chat turned on during group content. (You do not, however, need to own, have, or use a mic.)

We have only two major rules:
    You may NOT discriminate against any player or use any sort of discriminating language. We DO NOT TOLERATE racism, sexism, orientationism, dogmism, geographism, roleism, elitism, or any other form of discrimination. We don't tolerate it, any kind, at any time, for, and I want to stress this, Any Reason! There is no excuse for using words or phrases which are meant to be offensive. Even if you "didn't mean it like that."
    Rule number 2 is just the tails side of the coin which rule one is the heads side of.
    You must treat all other players (or forum posters, if you post here on the forums) with respect. Not the respect you’d want for yourself. Some people don’t care. Not the respect you’d show your family. Some people don’t respect their family for one reason or another. The respect from the dictionary; generic, honest, and universal.

Ok, so, are you guys active? Do you have a League Hall?
    Why, yes, we do have a League Hall! It is quite amazing and terrific!
    Also we are very active, having scheduled events now 3 out of the 7 days of the week.

Here’s what we do:
    We run feats on Fridays, we call it FEAT FRIDAY. Any feats; doesn't matter how grindy. Yes, this does include the Reaper Feats in CC.
    Saturday Nights are PANTY RAIDS. Yes, I said it, Panty Raids. If you've never beaten General Zod bloody in a pair of Flash Boxers, you've never really beaten Zod bloody then. Have you?

Sundays are Bountyful Fun Days! We start with some light PvP (Legends) in the afternoon. Around 4 pm PST we begin running the CC Bounties and go from there. If you need classics, cool, just ask and we got you! We're also beginning to put the Mist Bounties in our circulation; now that we have more members who can get into Battlezone.

You can reply here on our thread or send a PM (Private Message) to me “Drifting Dreamer” or “Kaidan”.

Kaidan Alenko
    xxToxicPoisonxx
    SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan - me

Is there anything else you want to know? Ask us. You can ask us questions about the league in the same way you can contact us for recruitment.
    Cheers All!!
    Happy Smashing!!