Hero League The Protectorate is recruiting on the USPS3/4

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Kaidan, Mar 10, 2014.

1. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

It's finally here.. 51 Weeks in the waiting; We all get in some Area Tonight and knock out some Feats for our Feats Friday!
    • Like x 1
  2. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

I could use another Skill Point :D
    • Like x 1
  3. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Ladies and Gentlemen.. Children of all ages, well technically no children but you get the point. We had another fun filled weekend here at The Protectorate.

Friday was spent getting some Feats, we focused mainly on Area 51 and Reapers in Central City. Every single member who was on now has their 5000 Reapers feat. And the other non-members who were in Central City watched as we took over the map and didn't allow a reaper to last longer than 15 seconds. After we knocked that out, we moved on to Area 51 PVE where most of our members were knocking out team-ups, and working on our Treasury Chest feat ( you need 1000 of them). Lastly and most importantly, we had the off-key Protectorate Karaoke.

Saturday: We did several T5 Raid Runs, Nexus, Paradox and a little Assault and Battery. All while are toons were in the undies. After all this is our Panty Raid night. Then proceeded to work on the Area 51 feats for our members We love to see green in our league chat!

Sunday: Some of us finished off the Area 51 feats, along with running some lower tier content to help members pop several feats. AS I said we love seeing green in our league chat! We also enjoy running all content once you become level 30!

If you're reading this and going; well Green is my favorite color too and I like singing off key bad songs.. Well Hot dang, where do I sign up?

Glad you asked; there are three ways to do it. Well really one..

1. Leave your information in a post here of toon name ( we will look for you in game)
    2. Visit our site and fill out an application; a link to it is in my signature ( we will look for you in game)
    3. In game add Midknight Titan, Sa1nt, Subject 458, or Weizenbock( this is me!) to your friends list, when you see one of us on send a tell. We will pull you into a group go over the ground rules before an invite.

• Like x 3
  4. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Hello all, Drifting Dreamer here!
    Let’s talk Leagues!

A League can really and seriously … or … dare I say … literally make or break your DCUO experience.

A good or great League will have you logging in every day, even when you have nothing to do. A good or great League will see you progressing at a faster pace than you thought possible; while also keeping you up on Skill Points and ability. A good or great League can change this from a game you kinda like to a game you love.
    A bad League can have the exact opposite effect. A bad league can see your progress slow to nothing as you wait for them to respond to your request for others to run with. A bad League can make it so you never want to log in. A bad League can make you hate the game you once loved!

So, who are we?
    We are the Protectorate and we are the Number 1 Helping League on the USPS server. Legal note – this statement has not been and can not be backed up by any sort of provable means. It is merely the factual opinion of the person writing this post and the person reading it. If you do not agree then you have obviously not read this post and should either stop now or continue to the end.
    As a Helping League we are here for you. To help answer your questions. To help you get Skill Points. To help you gear up. To help you understand the game and its mechanics. We have no CR requirements. We have no SP requirements. We have no play time requirements. We don’t even require you to have a mic (though, we do require you to turn on Voice Chat during group content.)

We do have one rule that defines us better than anything else I could say:
    There is NO discrimination of any kind, for any reason, at any time, ever. We ask that you treat all members of the community with respect. We do not tolerate discriminatory words or phrases. We do not tolerate the removal of players from instances based solely on CR or powerset. We don’t tell others how to play. We don’t tell each other how or what to play. There is so much negativity in the world and especially this game, we are NOT adding to it.
    We are a safe, fun, friendly, family environment for all members and all those we run with.

We have several events.
    Fridays are our FEAT FRIDAYS! During this night we work on getting people Feats. LPvE? Sure! Black Dawn clowns? Absolutely! Central City Paradox Reapers??? Oh yeah, we can knock that whole thing out in about an hour and a half!
    Saturdays are Raid night … but … more specifically its … PANTY RAID NIGHT!! We strip our characters down to their skivvies, unmentionables, undergarments, boxers, tighty whities, hot pants, short pants, squarepants! … wait … something’s not right about that last one … anyway, moving on. We then run all of the Raids for a given Tier. The following week we’ll run the next Tier OR the highest Tier the lowest CR League mate can run, depending on who and what’s on.
    During the week, we try to always run the Central City bounties … cause you need 75 billion of them and they only respawn at a rate of 1 respawn every 75 million years or so!

So, how do you join up??
    Several ways!
    You can contact me, or any of our Officers here on the forums or in game. You can just respond in this thread. You can send any one of us a Private Message (PM) on the forums. You can send us an in game mail. You can send us an in game tell. In any situation other than responding to this thread, please, let us know your wanting to talk about the League.
    We will meet up in game and pull you into group. We like to talk with every potential new member so that you can get a better feel for us and see how we mesh.
    Here are the folks you can contact:

IN GAME - Forum
    MidKnightTitan – Drifting Dreamer (me)
    Subject 458 – Crzyrazr
    SA1NT – SA1NT
    Weizenbock – VictoryMC98

So, all, good luck in your search of a League
    And, as always,
    Happy Smashing!
    :D
    • Like x 3
  5. Xzotix Committed Player

Toon Limit?
    • Like x 1
  6. Crzyrazr Well-Known Player

To answer your question, we allow members to have two toons in the league at a time.
    • Like x 2
  7. Xzotix Committed Player

Thanks, but I have 6 active atm.
  8. Kaidan Committed Player

For all the players out there who are new to the game and possibly looking for a home, visit our site (www.dcuotherprotectorate.shivtr.com) and talk to one of the members listed below:

SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan
    Subject 458
    Weizenbock

It also helps if you love to hear bad (and I mean really bad) puns on Feat Friday.

Thanks for reading and good luck in your search!
    • Like x 3
  9. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Well folks, we’re getting another batch of new content tomorrow, so, I figured that would be a great reason to come by and talk to you about Jesus … dang it! Sorry all, wrong forum.

Here, I want to talk about The Protectorate.
    The Protectorate is the Number 1, Helping, Hero League on the USPS server.
    This statement is purely opinionated fact. Nothing stated herewithin is a factual fact.

Now, I get that you may be wondering, what the heck is a helping League? Which, is a very good question. See, there is no tutorial in this game and the help screens don’t provide all that much help. Also, forming a random group (known as a P.U.G. or Pick Up Group) doesn’t usually make the most successful of teams.

This is where we come in. We have members who have been on since day 1, we have members who just started playing yesterday … okay not really but, we have some newbies too. We know a lot about the game. We are here to answer any questions you may have. And, in this game, the really is no such thing as a stupid question. If you need a group to get a feat or run some content, we got your back. As a helping League we are here for our members. We don’t have shareholders or investors we have to answer to.

Like any civilized society we have rules.
    Rule #1 – Keep Calm and Pick Up MidKnight
    Rule #2 – We stop for Exos, doesn’t matter what we are doing
    Rule #3 is by far the most important – Discrimination of any kind, for any reason, at any time is not tolerated. We also do not tolerate discriminatory words or phrases, even if it is “slang,” we don’t care. Leave that stuff on the other side of the controller.
    We like to stress that we are a fun, friendly, family style safe environment for all.

We do not have any CR or SP requirements for joining. We don’t require you to play any specific amount of time during the week. We don’t even ask you to have a mic. Though, we do ask that, during group content, please at least turn on Voice Chat. This way everyone in the group is on the same page.

We also have several event scheduled during the weekend!
    Feat Fridays - These should be pretty self explanatory but, in case it isn't, on this night, we work on feats. Sp IS important, and this helps you get it and have fun while you do. Also, be prepared for numerous puns, both bad and goodish. And who could forget Feat Friday Karaoke!
    Panty Raid Saturday - On Saturday nights we run raids. That's what Saturdays are about, raids. Only, we do it in our underwear, skivvies, knickers, bloomers, nightys, moomoos, pants (depending on where in the world your from) Just, please, leave your gear on :p

Well, if you like what you've heard, if you think we could be your type of League, hit us up. You can contact us a number of ways.
    You can put in an app on our site:
    www.dcuotheprotectorate.shivtr.com
    (Which you should use; it is a wonderful tool for the League.)

If you feel so inclined you can respond to this thread and most all of us will see it.
    Also, you can send any of the following League Officers either by Private Message here on the forums, by in game Mail, or by in game Tell:
    IN GAME – FORUM
    Kaidan Alenko – Kaidan
    Subject 458 - Crzyrazr
    Weizenbock -VictoryMC98
    MidKnightTitan - Me
    and
    SA1NT - ... well, SA1NT
    Or you can contact xxToxicPoisonxx in game.

We look forward to hearing from you!
    Good luck in your search for the perfect League!
    And, as always,
    Happy Smashing!!
    :D
  10. The Atomic Tuna Well-Known Player

Hello everyone. I have been away on an very extended DCUO vacation but would encourage anyone seeking a league full of awesome, helpful, fun people to join the Protectorate. You'll be glad you did.
    • Like x 2
  11. Kaidan Committed Player

Thanks, Tuna! I'm doing the same thing as you but I'm still trying to keep up the recruitment thread.
    • Like x 2
  12. SA1NT New Player

The weekend is coming quickly!! We're getting geared up for our weekend events. Come join us for FEAT Friday ( and all of the bad puns that come along with it) and PANTY RAID on Saturday night!
  13. Kaidan Committed Player

It begins... Another Feat Friday and the tragic puns that go with it.

Hit these chuckleheads up if you're looking for a League that supports it members and helps out with just about everything.
  14. Pyroseraph360 Active Player

So... many... puns... *explodes*

Can't wait for next week. :D
  15. Crzyrazr Well-Known Player

Good grief what an "EPIC" and "SPEEDY" weekend!!!!!

Just had to put this out there. Not only did we get our first full league run at Bombshell and complete it in our undies for our weekly Panty Raid Saturday!

Also the exciting thing was the fact that not only did we get Epic Odyssey but we also got the Speed Feat along with it!
  16. Red Jenni Loyal Player

17. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Thanks for the offer, but we are primary a hero's only league. We do have a villian league that most of us don't run with. We loved the idea but, at this time we can't see it working due to the conflict of Heros/Villains. Now once we are able to bridge the Hero/Villain gap, we would be open to discuss this again.
  18. Red Jenni Loyal Player

We are a hero/villain league, but there would be 2 separate chats. One for heroes, one for villains.
  19. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Elite Alert tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  20. Crzyrazr Well-Known Player

Well here we are on the best day of the week Friday. What could possibly make it better you say?

That's easy FEATS FEATS FEATS!!!!!!!

That's right it is Feat Friday here at The Protectorate. Where our main goal is to get everyone feats. Need 5000 Reapers? We got you covered!
    Need speed feats? We are in that business too!

Well there is one thing that makes it better than that. It has become somewhat of a tradition that bad puns will flow! So in that tradition I will leave you with one.

"TANKS" for taking a look at us. It is in our "NATURE" to help out anyway we can!

Please feel free to contact us in game or in this thread, or on our website!

IN GAME – FORUM
    Subject 458 - Me
    Weizenbock -VictoryMC98
    MidKnightTitan -Drifting Dreamer
    and
    SA1NT - ... well, SA1NT