Hero League The Protectorate is recruiting on the USPS3/4

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Kaidan, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Crzyrazr Well-Known Player

Such elegance....must steal. ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. Whattheduckie98 New Player

Hey i can i join your league
    Whattheduckie98
    Ice dps
    lvl: 29
    Would really love to join
    • Like x 1
  3. Rammy Well-Known Player

This thread needs a major bump. Everyone should read the very stolen post all the way up there ^^^
    • Like x 1
  4. Crzyrazr Well-Known Player

Welcome fellow DCUO players!
    With all the changes that have been taking place in the game things can be confusing for experienced players and new players alike. So I wanted to take a moment to introduce and invite you to the BEST helping league in the game.
    The Protectorate!
    Who are we you ask. We are an 18+ league that’s main emphasis is on helping each leaguemate enjoy the game to the very best of our ability. Need help with endgame content? No problem many in our league can and will play endgame content. Need help with running the lower level content? Once again no problem just ask. While we have players at endgame content we will jump into T1 content and play, in fact we like to, most of us have alt toons at various levels that we would love to run through content.

Another thing we focus on is helping you to understand your role so that you get the most out of your time and effort. Did you just switch to healing from DPS because you want to help support your teammates in more ways than just putting up numbers? GREAT we have some of the best healers in the game IMHO. What about going tank, oh buddy let me tell you I can point to some of the best I have seen in the game.

Want feats? We will do our very best to help you get them. In fact we like getting feats so much we dedicate one night of the week just to getting them! We call them FEAT FRIDAYS.

Some of our other events include the beloved PANTY RAIDS on Saturday nights. You ever seen a tank taunt Hawkgirl or Braniac in there undies? I have and I have to say it is the funniest thing to behold!

On Sundays we run BOUNTYS any and all of them time permitting. This could be the classics, central city, or new genesis bounty. We will put a crew together and lay the smack down on them!

We also have another great tool at your disposal. We have a website that you can apply to and keep up with things going on in the league. You can visit it at www.dcuotheprotectorate.shivtr.com

If we sound like a group you would like to check out feel free to message one of the following:
    Kaidan Alenko
    xxToxicPoisonxx
    SA1NT
    MidknightTitan
    Subject 458

Or leave a message here and we will add you and talk in game
    • Like x 3
  5. SA1NT New Player

Come give us a try!! Friday is fast approaching and that means we're gearing up for another weekend of scheduled events!! Send us a tell in game ,on our site or in game mail.
    • Like x 3
  6. SA1NT New Player

It's FEAT FRIDAY!! Let's get some feats. More feats equals more feat points which in turn equals more skill points!!!
    • Like x 2
  7. Rammy Well-Known Player

YOU GET A FEAT! YOU GET A FEAT! EVERBODY GETS A FEAT!!
    • Like x 2
  8. SA1NT New Player

We had lots of fun this weekend with FEAT FRIDAY and RAID NIGHT on Saturday!! Come join us to be part of it this weekend!!
    • Like x 1
  9. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

So, it's been almost a year since I joined this great league. In that time not only has my CR gone up, my SP has.. and more importantly my friends list has gone up. My knowledge of the overall game has grown as well. So come join us; we always looking to help from LVL 30+. We are willing to play any content; any time. I don't think I still be playing this game if I didn't join this league. The 2nd best decision I ever made in game.
    • Like x 3
  10. Crzyrazr Well-Known Player

Hello there fellow DCUO player!

If you are reading this than you most likely are looking for a group to get in with and have a good time in the game with. Otherwise why would you be in the League Recruitment Section? :)

Well let me give you a little information about us. We are an over 18+ Hero League that strives to help any and each member even some non-members! We do run all content, and by all content not just what pays marks to high level players.

We have a major focus on having a good time and enjoying our stay in the game. Let's face it real life is hard enough, we play games to escape that. We have scheduled events through out the week and on the weekends that focus on helping players and having some laughs along the way.

As far as requirements go we don't have any that would stop anybody from applying.
    --Mics are not required but we do like for you to at least have your settings configured to be able to hear us, especially during raids. It just makes things go smoother and to answer questions.
    --Any level or CR is welcome to join us. Does not matter if you are end game or fresh off the character creation. While we like to let you run through the pre-level 30 content as a learning curve we will always try to answer any questions or assist any way we can.

Concerning rules we really only have two that go hand in hand:
    1. We have a strict non-discremination policy. We will not tolerate it. This includes racism, homophobic tendicies, Elitism, sexism, etc.
    2. Is really just the other side of the coin which is to respect each other and other players. This extends beyond league-mates and friends.

We have a list and schedule on our website as well as our on forums, also a chat box. Feel free to check it out at www.dcuotheprotectorate.shivtr.com

Feel free to contact us either ingame via a tell, game mail, or through the forums.
    Sa1nt
    Subject 458
    Midknighttitan
    Weizenbock

• Like x 2
  11. SA1NT New Player

We had a great time this weekend celebrating our 2 year anniversary and getting some raiding in. Come give us a look!! We like running all content from early to end game.
    • Like x 1
  12. Crzyrazr Well-Known Player

I wanted to take a moment from posting recruitment info to just say thanks to my League Mates!
    I have been working on an alt for a while, and it came to a point that I stalled out. However I got the itch to continue bringing him up to the top content. Well I got to the point of being in Gotham Wastelands and these guys gave up their time running the new stuff to help me run through a few things that I was having a hard time getting into. Now keeping in mind that this is "irrelevant" content for them. They got no marks, some got a style they needed, and even knocked out a couple feats! So you to you guys a huge thank you! This is what a league should be.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. SA1NT New Player

Anytime Subject!! That's what we do.
    • Like x 1
  14. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Starting July 8th at 21:00/9:00CST the Protectorate is starting up a new tradition

Since everyone in game needs 500CC bounties, we will be doing a daily run to get these. Starting in Central City , then off to Gotham back to Central City then off to Metropolis.. Looking to get 8 or 9( depending on how well Zoom/Abra want to play) per night.

Along with our Feats Fridays, and Panty Raid Saturdays...

So come on over, we love to have you. We love to have fun and help everyone out so you can run the latest content with ease.

Contact in game
    SA1NT
    Subject 458
    Weizenbock ( This is me!)
    • Like x 1
  15. trinity040400 New Player

Bump
    • Like x 1
  16. Kaidan Committed Player

While I am currently taking a break from the game, a lot of members in this League aren't. They are fun, helpful, and respectful. If you're looking for a great League, hit them up or put in an app on our site!

• Like x 1
  17. SA1NT New Player

Come join us for FEAT FRIDAY!! We're working on those skill points tonight!!
    • Like x 1
  18. Crzyrazr Well-Known Player

We had another awesome weekend! We got team-ups done, clowns demolished, and speed runs too. We had some great laughs and even a poking contest! Ask anyone that runs with us it will defiantly be something you won't forget!
    • Like x 1
  19. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Let me give everyone a recap of our weekend; and how much fun it was with this league

Friday Night: Had a Nexus run; Several LOA PVE runs for feets
    Saturday Night: Another Nexus run, after gaining a new member needing it. DOX raid, then the highlight of our night ran Black Down and two members were able to get the Crying on the Inside Feat.
    Sunday: Several of our members closed out the LOA PVE; while running two people through TD for the first time.

This was a slow weekend for us btw!
    • Like x 1
  20. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Well, I haven't posted anything here in far far far far far too derned long. Now normally I type these things up in Word so that I can proof and spell check and generally make sure that I make since. BUT! Not today! No sir! No since will be made today! No grammatical errors will be changed! No mispellllings misspellings will be corrected ... no ... I'm too self conscious about my spelling ... those will be corrected :p
    Who are we??
    We are The Protectorate!
    We are a helping League on the USPS server aligned to the faction of Hero!
    We are a helping League! This means ... well ... we are here to help!
    Simple right :D
    We think so.
    We offer a safe, fun, friendly, family-style environment for you to play, level, gear, and generally enjoy the game.
    We just celebrated our 2 Year Anniversary and I just celebrated my 1 Year.
    We are most active during the weekend, however, you will generally find the same core group on almost week long. We raid, we duo, we alert, bounty, feat, farm, hunt, LPvE, PvP, LPvP, we try to do it all! :D

Ok, now for the less friendly stuff that's actually ... very friendly.
    We do NOT, under any circumstances, tolerate any kind of discrimination or discriminatory language. No sexism, agism, dogmism, geographic, racism, politicism, or any type of word or language which could be used to construe any of the above.
    Next, to go along with the above, we ask that all League members treat all other members of the community with respect. The community is toxic enough, we do not add to it ourselves.

Well, if you like what you've heard, if you think we could be your type of League, hit us up. You can contact any of the following either on this thread, by PM here on the forums, or in game through a Tell or mail.

IN GAME - FORUM
    Subject 458 - Crzyrazr
    Weizenbock -VictoryMC98
    MidKnightTitan - Me
    and
    SA1NT - ... well, SA1NT
    • Like x 1