Server Downtime - February 3, 2015 - Game Update 44 + Amazon Fury Part II!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 2, 2015.

1. AvatarOfStealth Well-Known Player

i prefer honest estimates as well, rather than 3 hours, then complications taking up to 12 hours like sometimes. DC is giving us a fair shake here.
    • Like x 1
  2. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Are we downloading the right update? A DLC plus a update would seem like a bigger download. but not that I'm complaining. :oops: Just surprising.
    • Like x 2
  3. Odd Spierce New Player

Currently frothing at the mouth and barking at catwoman's still face.... I gotta switch to decaf
  4. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I'm gonna do some real work and have a cup of coffee. I think I'll read a book and interact with real people for a while....
    • Like x 2
  5. Ninetails New Player

The game is down again? LOL WHAT A SURPRISE!!!! Since I've played this game, this is like the 13th time. Lmfao so glad I didn't renew my subscription. Cant believe I wasted my money on this game. FF14 is much better and only does like one massive update a month. Enjoy your MMORPG that the servers are up only 3 days a week! Lol!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  6. AvatarOfStealth Well-Known Player

*Oolong Gaurd Android Voice* Decaf is for the weak!
    • Like x 1
  7. AvatarOfStealth Well-Known Player

Its down because they're giving us DLC and an update to Quantums layout and AM, thats 2 substantial updates...as politely as i can put it, are you always so ignorant? I mean no disrespect but do you not appreciate more content and better game play? You sir are an odd fellow but to each their own. Sorry guys, just being honest.
    • Like x 3
  8. True Lasombra Well-Known Player

These are things where you walk and walk forever hoping to defeat goblins and save the queen? LOL!!
  9. KiddGabe New Player

now it says that all servers are up
  10. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

So how's is everybody's day going while we wait for the servers to come up? :)
  11. Odd Spierce New Player

You're right. Time to go put on another pot of dark roast. Free days are torture when you have nothing to do but guzzle your caffeine. I mean I could work from home, but I stopped doing that when I got out of school.
  12. SnakeEyes606 New Player

mine won't go off the disconnect screen, but I'm gonna keep hope that since he said it "may" last up to 8 hours that maybe it will be done in like 4 or 5 with a hotfix tonight at reset lol. So are we getting 3 raids and an elite raid and is there a solo like spark or is it like a legend solo? Or is it like th solo in metro battleground? and is there a duo and alert or no? I can't wait to be in the labyrinth its looks sick.
  13. HazeTA New Player

DC only does an update once a month so what is your point exactly?
    • Like x 1
  14. True Lasombra Well-Known Player

Not quite...
  15. Odd Spierce New Player

Trolls under the bridge. And not the helpful kind
    • Like x 3
  16. Sinister Jeorge New Player

How much longer is the game going to be down for? Just a rough estimate will do...
  17. Dark Angela9 New Player

It's like battleground and under seige
    • Like x 1
  18. AvatarOfStealth Well-Known Player

Understandable, working from home is great but it may change the feel of home in ones mind, so it makes alot of sense. Dont drink too much caffeine though, you dont want to crash later lol.

Pretty good, nice fresh start to the day, warm shower, breakfast and a random documentary on termites on a day off, no complaints ! Im surprised we got a loading screen already, even if theres glitches, DC Devs are trying hard to give us our stufff
  19. HazeTA New Player

1 piece of solo content, open world I believe, 2 alerts and 3 raids, one of which, when completed, unlocks an elite version of itself.
    • Like x 1
  20. KiddGabe New Player

my day is fine