Server Downtime - February 3, 2015 - Game Update 44 + Amazon Fury Part II!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 2, 2015.

1. rimvader Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  2. Charles Monroe New Player

Awesome stuff! Guess I'll be catching up on my DVR tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  3. ErnieB Loyal Player

LOL nailed it, I was already expecting about 8 hours of downtime, meaning we'll actually get about 10 or so.
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Quantum was not revamped from the ground up. Please don't spread misinformation like that. In fact Tunso was very clear in saying that the word revamp was not even applicable to Quantum.
    • Like x 2
  5. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Yuck, what a mess. I hope it looks cooler in action ...
    • Like x 3
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It does. Keep in mind that those screens were taken while I was using attacks also, so there's a little bit more animation happening than there should be. It's a really cool wispy effect that definitely has a better Mental feel to it than the previous animation. I mean at least this one focuses on your head, because y'know...Mental.
    • Like x 2
  7. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

I got my money on 12+ hours of downtime. Any takers.
    • Like x 2
  8. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

If my converter is right, then 8 hours downtime means the Servers will go up 30 minutes before daily reset on EU-side.
    Not enough to do the seasonal Content on all my chars today.
    • Like x 1
  9. Elusian Crowd Control

5.30am PST = 2.30pm CET + 8 hrs = 10.30pm CET = 2.5 hrs time until reset.
  10. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

You're right.
    My converter was too, but I read it wrong and read the result for a more eastern timezone.

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
  11. Bolt z Well-Known Player

Do you think it will be 4-5 hours or 8-10?
  12. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

I'll take your 12 hours and raise it 13, plus a login failure server-wide 30 minutes after that for 7 hours, and THEN PSN being taken down for "unscheduled maintenance" for another 14 hours, with a client hotfix to move the V-Day race over to the front steps of a villain nightclub, that also includes an investigation into login issues...again...immediately starting when PSN goes back up. All in all, I'll see you all in-game in three days.
    :p:p:p:p
    • Like x 1
  13. rimvader Well-Known Player

What would you call the following if not a revamp? o_O

• Quantum
    o Quantum Power Points Refunded
     Due to changes in Quantum skill trees, Quantum users will find their Power points refunded.
    o Quantum Tunneling
     Quantum Tunneling has changed places in the Time tree, requires level 8 and now gives a 40% damage bonus in Damage role.
    o Time Bomb
     Time Bomb has changed places in the Time tree, no longer has a level requirement, is now Weapon Mastery Crit Excluded, is Vulnerable to Interrupt, and gives a 35% damage bonus in Damage role.
     Time Bomb no longer de-buffs enemy defense in Controller role (this effect has moved to Time Shift, see below).
     In addition to existing effects Time Bomb now creates a localized time loop. Any damage caused by Time abilities is amplified and returned when Time Bomb ends. A portion of the power spent on damaging Time abilities also returns. Damage is further amplified when you are close to the target. In PvP regions and while dueling, using damaging Time abilities while Time Bomb is active causes you to become Vulnerable to Interrupt.
     Time Bomb will now provide supercharge regeneration when it explodes when used in combination with other damaging Time abilities.
    o Warp Barrage
     Warp Barrage has changed places in the Time tree, requires level 16 and now gives a 50% damage bonus in Damage role. Cooldown has been increased to 2.5 seconds.
    o Time Bubble
     Time Bubble has changed places in the Time tree, requires level 16, and now gives a 50% damage bonus.
    o Anomaly
     Anomaly now hits multiple targets in a sphere at range, rather than just being effective at point blank range. Cooldown increased to 2.5 seconds.
    o Distortion Wave
     Distortion Wave now hits multiple targets in a sphere at range, rather than just being effective point blank. Cooldown increased to 2.5 seconds.
    o Tachyon Blast
     Tachyon Blast has changed places in the Time tree, no longer has an activation time, is no longer Vulnerable to Interrupt, requires level 12 and now gives a 45% damage bonus in Damage role. Cooldown increased to 2.5 seconds.
    o Time Shift
     Time Shift now hits targets up to 25m away and now applies a Defense de-buff if used in the Control role. Cooldown increased to 2.5 seconds.
    o Tachyon Burst
     Increased cooldown to 2.5 seconds in Damage role only.
    o Gravity Well
     The Cooldown for Gravity Well has been reduced to 12 seconds to bring it in line with other standardized timings.
    o Warped Reality
     The Cooldown for Gravity Well has been reduced to 12 seconds to bring it in line with other standardized timings.

• Like x 2
  14. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

yeah 8 hours and many hours of extra down time last time they released a DLC and a update together we went offline more then 5'x's in a single day for a period of a few hours each time thus reducing the time to play the actual dlc they released and they don't add time to the dlc they took away .
  15. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

It's called enjoy it today it will get another hotfix within the next 2 weeks pushing it back down on the damage board like they do to all powers it's only hyped to sell tokens then reduced to sell a new token to a new power then buffed to bring you back to it LoL.
  16. Atramentous New Player

Good job dc crew this one looks entertaining good luck with update.
  17. DECEPTICON-UK New Player

:pToday is the day:p
    Im loaded with re-plays & ready to go.

:eek:WHAT:eek:

8 hour's....$%?@
    • Like x 1
  18. Wolfwood67 New Player

And here we go again in the neverending cycle of people grinding the new content with replays until they are done with the stuff within a week and then you will never see them again in 3 months. It would be understandable if there was new content every month but you have 3 months aprox to get your gear ...
    • Like x 1
  19. irotronic New Player

8 hours will feel like a week!
  20. GoldenAxel New Player

A new dlc is great, but I'm bummed I could've been playing for the last hour instead of waiting for what I thought was regular daily downtime. Now I won't get to play until tomorrow. Seems like playing this game is like trying to catch a metro bus, you never know when you'll actually get to catch it with the messed up schedule