Name Reclaim Date Set For January 27, 2015!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Four more hours of downtime! ^.^ I kid, but I would like that name...
  2. Mistress of Magic Well-Known Player

Yes. I've successfully reserved most of Disney's Princesses :D

Although, I'm not able to take one name...and I can't friend that character, so I know it has not been taken yet. Ugh :(.

USPC.
  3. Jana Level 30

Great, now I can't even get back in-game. Stuck on loading screen after selecting character....
  4. Captain Just New Player

Same troubles with creating characters that are apparently free.. Tried multiple to no avail
  5. Veritech Loyal Player

Guess y'all are stuck with the name momma gave you :p
  6. Elusian Crowd Control

He is USPc but you and me we are EU and we ahving the same and at least 4 others who wanted names changed in my steam list having the same issue so we are not alone =)
    • Like x 2
  7. Little MD Well-Known Player

SO SEXY. I just got the name TARDIS, and Love Doctor.
    AND Soulman
    AND PhD
    Sexy. Thank you Devs.
  8. Zernam New Player

Never used Wavedox before, results are different from Sore's app too.
  9. Miserable Dedicated Player

Just as bad lol. Why would you buy tokens without knowing that the names can be claimed? -_-
  10. IcicleKidd New Player

Infinite loading screen for PS4 that really sucks all that downtime to stare at Mr.Freeze's gun.
  11. Pults Loyal Player

Great, now I got a char named Fabulous. and one called Gaben
  12. The Kid Blurr Well-Known Player

Really starting to believe these names weren't free because they were on banned accounts.

Would also explain why these names weren't free in the first place. They were on banned accounts which S.o.E claims CAN'T BE UNBANNED! Gonna guess that the names we wanted are mixed with the charcter themselves.
    • Like x 1
  13. Franchise New Player

Are you slow? I have every name I wanted on my friendlist. I logged in, checked my friend list, see 2 names I wanted got changed.

Went to marketplace and bought the 3 pack name change device. Uses it and it failed.

you know what happens when you A-S-S-U-ME right?
  14. ValourKnight New Player

Any time frame on when EUPS is going to be able to get past the infinite loading screen??
    • Like x 1
  15. Kristyana New Player

I haven't received any confirmation that names from the www.dcuolive.com census that were listed as "free" ended up being successfully reclaimed.
    • Like x 1
  16. Killing Joke New Player

Patiently waits 8 hours for downtime.
    Logs in, Enters desired name...
    Name taken. :mad:
    Off to bed :(
    (UK - 10.20pm)
  17. Miserable Dedicated Player

I'm not assuming lol. You're misunderstanding me. You bought devices and tried to use them without trying to grab the name first lol. Idk if they're taken or invalid but that's your mistake.
  18. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

Any word on why we can't claim a name that's been freed up? I know for a fact that Wave Dox doesn't even have the name in existence and when i add it to my friend's list it's non existent but when i try to claim name it says "Taken".
  19. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

EUPS infinite loading screen :(
  20. Franchise New Player

WTF you talking about? Did you miss the part I said I added the name I wanted to my friend list and error shows up the name not existing? How can you grab a name without the device? Its obviously a bug on their part that a name that is no longer available cant be claimed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.