Accidental perfection clues ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xpoipoix, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Penryn The Gadgeteer

All I am going to say is that you just need to pay attention.
    • Like x 1
  2. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

Come on don't hold out on us lol:D
  3. Nugemiester Active Player

Please, Please spoil it!!! If I know what to look for, I might be able to get the feat on Live, and not worry about it when the update gets released! I'm sure a lot of people would agree!!! lol
    • Like x 1
  4. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

What is the point of posting that? To throw it in our faces or what? Why not post the clues?
    • Like x 2
  5. Little Sister New Player

The point is to show that the fix is incoming, the clues are obvious and it's easy to get. Why do you need a GameFAQs on it lol ?
    • Like x 3
  6. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

DizzyKraken already said the clues were on test.
  7. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

thats what they send last time and look what happened. the clues got messed up.

Either show proof or dont post. I aint trying to be rude but if ur going to flaunt this then ur nothin more than a jerk.
    • Like x 2
  8. Little Sister New Player

Well to each their own. I like to figure out stuff on my own, so thank you Penryn for confirming the changes are there and for not spoiling the puzzle. :)
    • Like x 3
  9. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

They have never put this on test. Penryn provided absolutely NO proof whatsoever. Pretty clear he was just posting to throw it in our faces. To each their own I guess.
    • Like x 1
  10. Remander Steadfast Player

Penryn is not like that.
    • Like x 6
  11. Little Sister New Player

What do you mean no proof ? He showed the Feat has a new name, which coincides with the new clues. All Penryn was doing was showing us that the fix is on there. It was supposed to be on the last GU and it was mistakenly left out. Now it's corrected.

Penryn is one of the best Testers on these forums and if you're familiar with any of his posts, it's not in his nature to post just to "throw it in our faces".

Your rage is totally unwarranted.
    • Like x 7
  12. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

So he confirmed the clues were on test, but didn't post anything to show what they were. Why even bother posting when Dizzy Kraken already said they were on test? So he is essentally saying that 'yeah I know what the clues are, yeah I got the feat, but I'm not saying what they are'.

Why even post? Just to confirm it? OK, great, thanks Penryn for your valuable post. Not sure what I would have done without you. o_O
    • Like x 1
  13. PastGiver New Player

Decent point, anyone have anything substantial to post? Trying to be the voice of reason here.
  14. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

This is before they decided to change it. It was a great moment for everyone who was there that day.
  15. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I understand some people are extremely frustrated with this feat and want to know what the clues are so they can be done with Artifacts forever. Posting videos/screenshots and detailed directions at this juncture would make this feat a complete joke though. Where is the fun in doing that?

I'm the type of person that hates it when other people prematurely spoil movies, stories, or even game mechanics. I like exploring and figuring out the game's mechanics for myself. Part of the fun behind this feat is figuring out what the clues are. I don't want to spoil the puzzle for people that feel the same way.

We tried looking for the clues in GU 43 when it was on Test, but obviously never found anything because they were bugged. In yesterday's run, we were able to discern what the clues were with a reasonable expenditure of effort and assembled the correct combination of artifacts on our first attempt. Any other group should be able to the same once this hits Live. I'm not trying to show-off. Bragging about feat completions on Test is in very poor taste. My intent was to confirm the clues were working properly in this GU - unlike the previous GU where we received the same assurances. The clues spawned for us on our run and we didn't encounter any bugs related to them.

If anyone on USPC would like some help getting this feat after GU 44 goes Live, send me a tell and I'll be glad to help.
    • Like x 8
  16. Remander Steadfast Player

As Penryn said, he's confirming there are clues now, and that they work. People before claimed to know clues and strategies, even though none were actually there to know. That just annoyed those of us who spent time looking. Now that they're actually going to be in game, I look forward to finding out myself.
    • Like x 3
  17. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

i totally understand. I was having fun with how antsy
    everyone is :D
  18. Fools Fire Loyal Player

But...but...if we got the feat before...shouldn't we get...you know...a little...*gulp*...somethin'...? :(

*rubs hands together and grins maniacally while waiting for the onslaught. :D*
  19. Remander Steadfast Player

How about a cookie?
    • Like x 3
  20. Fools Fire Loyal Player

^^^ *holds stomach because of too many Christmas Orange cookies* :(