The Go Go Gadget Guide to Everything Gadgets

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by TheDark, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AtrocitusOmega Committed Player

I'm still hitting those beautiful crits all day baby. With dart though I rarely ever see a crit go above 8k with the 3 pi setup then distract to emp.
  2. Rokyn Dedicated Player

TheDark can't post right now and so he wanted to check the numbers on EMP and Pdart....and they weren't nerfed at all. He got the same base numbers as before and nothing has changed no matter how you set it up.
    • Like x 2
  3. Terri Ashra Committed Player

These are the changes I've noticed so far and am letting them know about in that thread.

4. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

I dont see any changes in damage.

Ill check when i get home
    • Like x 2
  5. Starbrand Dedicated Player

Atm, the game is not giving me reason to do real tests BUT it seems distract>EMP gives lower damage, when critted, than 3Pi´s>EMP ones.
  6. Theforgottenone New Player

I don't know about you guys but I'm doing just as good if not better since the update, I did necro and lockdown to see how the update affected me and I outdps'd the second dps by two mill in both raids, and they were different groups. I also dont see much of a difference with the crits on Pdart or Emp using the 3PI setup or just distract>Emp/pdart
  7. Rokyn Dedicated Player

Dark said:
    -He hasn't touched Stealth and EMP/Pdart yet but he's tested Distract and 3PI and they work fine
    -Your problem is this:
    cryofoam, gauss grenade, fear gas, vortex cannon, stasis field, EMP
    Vs
    cryofoam > gauss grenade > fear gas/jump > stasis > EMP
    Is that the 3PI is registering your last 3 casts and on that first one and it's getting Fear gas, Vortex Cannon, and Stasis Field and fear gas isn't setting up any burning. On the second one it's getting GG, feargas, and Stasis and there it's getting the burning after GG.
    -He said the armory Battle Awareness trick isn't a big deal
  8. damnedant New Player

can someone help using 3 pi sticky gg fg/jc to emp or p dart but seems it doesnt work corectly. only about 3 forom 5 has big hit all other cases emp/p dart hits like without 3 pi. tried stasis instead of fg seems works norm. can be problem if any other dps cast burning pi already or what another reason? ty
  9. Zur-En-Arrh28 New Player

Random one - I just started using AM in PVP. (Yes, I'm someone who actually likes WM) But I figured let's branch out.

I had trouble getting the 3 PI from Foam/Stasis/Gauss... It simply wasn't working.

My guess was that the Stasis Bubble can block the next PI. Has that happened to anyone else?
    In retrospect I probably could have just put it last. (Didn't think of that at the time) I just swapped it out with Sticky.

Any preferred PVP AM Set ups out there or am I missing something?
  10. Heartsbane Committed Player

Foam and GG both apply the electrified PI. That would be your problem. I can't confirm or deny the bubble effect because it's the last one I use in my 3x PI setup.
  11. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

You guys say your numbers drop.
    If your on PC, can you copy it from logs and post it?

Those on PS, please reconfirm on your combat logs.

I'm not seeing anything dramatically dropped.
    • Like x 1
  12. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

okay, did a couple of more runs.

aaaaand my numbers are the same as before. :)
    no dramatic drop. :)
  13. SpecEU New Player

Same here on PS, tried a few rotations earlier on dummies and raids, nothings changed as far as i can see. Both unintended EMP clips have been fixed, thats it really.
  14. Heartsbane Committed Player

OK. So can someone please explain exactly what the issue was that they fixed? I don't mean the change to how we use Distract.
  15. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

The only change was now you cant clip distract to emp and it properly resets the tag so you cant emp dart.

The base numbers are still the same.

And emp dart is interuptable.
  16. Heartsbane Committed Player

OK, I'm fine with those. But why am I dealing fat less damage per EMP? I know they said that it was hitting twice. However, I couldn't get an explanation on where that was visible or even what it really meant.
  17. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

Im not hitting any lower then before.

Can you do me a favor. Give me your might and do a quick test of what your emp is hitting.

Give me a list of non crit and crit emps. So far its been mix reviews on what people say.

Also, dont use any buffs. Tell me which method you using and do it over.
  18. Heartsbane Committed Player

My pure might is 5909. I'm not at home right now but I spent 5 minutes on a sparring target using 2 loadouts. SB> GG> NG> EMP and GG> FG> SF> EMP. I was also throwing in Distract> EMP. My non crits ranged from 6200-6600 with a very rare 7000. Crits were hitting about 10k-11k with a single 13k hit. On Monday, my non crits were hitting for what my crits are now. My crits on Monday were ranging from 15k-28k. My EMP is now no better than my Dart. My leaguemate was seeing the same numbers. The only buff I had was the max damage mod.
  19. SpecEU New Player

Consistent 10-11k non crit EMPs with just 5909 might ? i only see those with the 94 trinket up and my gadgets toon has like 5500 pure might, that seems a little bit excessive.
  20. GalaxySoul1 New Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.