The Go Go Gadget Guide to Everything Gadgets

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by TheDark, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

the GG>EMP>distract>BD
    and those hits were unbuffed crit.

I vividly remember those hits specially on 2 adds, 22k split EQUALLY.

Now the GG>distract>EMP>BD hits on a split EQUATING to 20+k.

(and i just assumed that, that was one of the fix)
  2. Rokyn Dedicated Player

3. Philosophicles Well-Known Player

The 20k split crits is not the same as a single target 40k crit. No legit player has likely gotten it on single target. My personal highest is 37k single, and that was with might soda, hive mind from a group mate and trink+supply drop. Please be sure to specify your exact numbers so we dont all have heart attacks lol

It makes number analyzing and legitimacy concerns a lot easier to recognize. Thanks!
  4. Philosophicles Well-Known Player

And to clarify... im well aware that 20 plus 20 makes 40. I just meant to say it was 2 20k crits as opposed to a 40k crit. 20k split crits are not too uncommon and can easily be seen as legitimate as opposed to a 40k boss crit or something
  5. Philosophicles Well-Known Player

Gosh I always come across as a jerk lol I reread my posts and try to make sure it sounds the way I want it to. I wasnt tryin to be a jerk. I was just trying to peacefully say something to facilitate the process. =)
    • Like x 1
  6. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

Thanks![/quote

Your fine. You beat me to it.

There's no way to not sound like a Jerk because people have been coming here stating they do "40+" crits when in actuality, they used 2 emp's, or trinket, supply drop, etc.

That's why I ask for specific.

There's only 3 methods. 3xPI, Distract> and Out of Stealth>.

If you adding each individual power to reach 40K, your giving me wrong info. That information will always varies.
  7. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

It's important to actually specify what you do, because for a Non Gadget player, they will see it as you claiming a single Emp does that high of a burst. Giving them good reasons to make threads of nerfing.

So please, for future reference, specify yourself.

Also,

Heartsbane. Can you do me a favor? How did you spec your SP? Your might is largely higher then most people but the gear you wear including mods is the same compared to everyone.
  8. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

I specified the method.
    I specified the absence of buff (in actuality, they used 2 emp or trinket or supply drop, etc)

I specified that it's on 2 targets.

what else did i miss? :)
  9. Philosophicles Well-Known Player

Had no one asked about it... this was your original post on the topic.

We're just saying don't put this one. Rather lead off with the post specifying 2 20k crits.
  10. Heartsbane Committed Player

Did you look me up?!?! Lol, just kidding.

I started off by unlocking DW WM to get explosive shot and whatever the brawling stomp WM move is. I got all of the might from those 3 trees. I then went and got every bit of might and the crits from the other trees. Once I finished that, I opened up the bottom row of one more tree to get the might from there. Once I get some time to actually log in, I can share my exact spec with you. But that's the jist of it.
  11. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

Tell me if you spec into all crit chance and crit damage. Yes I look u up. You have 10 more sp then me but a whopping 4 to 500 might lol.

That's why I'm curious
  12. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

So your adding gg (weapon mastery), distract emp together right to get 40k.

The problem here is you have to consider gg, your weapon damage and emp. The damage in question is emp.
  13. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

When I get off ill post my results so you guys can see what I'm looking for.
  14. Philosophicles Well-Known Player

I believe he means the emp because I've had 20k+ hits on 2 adds countless times. EMP blast only, not cumulative.
  15. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

And on single target please. You're not testing for damage splits
  16. Heartsbane Committed Player

This is a good case for the census to show SP allocation.

With my build, I've forgone a lot of the precision in an attempt to max out my might. As soon as I can I'll share my spec. However, not at the expense of my crits. I do have one build that doesn't have the iconic crit chance though. As soon as I can I'll share my spec.
  17. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

If you specced into two weapon mastery, the rest into crit chance crit damage, then all might, then your fine. That's the main thing I'm interested in.
  18. Heartsbane Committed Player

Yeah, I don't have a heavy reliance on weapon attacks. I use WM just to get the crit and huge hit from GG. I wanted massive amounts of might to increase the DoT ticks and initial bursts for my powers. Even without specing into much precision, my explosive shot will still frequently hit for 7-8k followed by and equally destructive GG burst on single targets.
  19. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

Its fine.

Which Emp effect method are you using that you notice the drop on damage?
  20. WeaselWockets New Player

has anyone noticed issues with not getting power refund on an encasd foe?

For instance, I'm all NG->CF->SS->EMP. and sometimes the second time through i'm not getting power returned because it isn't triggering that i'm hitting the person because he's encased?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.